This is not true, right?

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

It's Friday, it was also the day we're gonna get back our scripts. Daehyun and the boys weren't in school. Daehyun told me Youngjae fell and they accompanied him. I'm envious of their close brotherhood. They seem to bicker a lot but they are always there for each other. 

I have gotten back the rest of my papers except for Physics which I will only see it at the last period. I did okay for the rest of my papers. I'm glad I didn't fail any yet. I started feeling nervous when my Physics teacher walked in with a brown envelope on his arms. It contained our exam scripts. I have never felt this nervous while waiting for my exam scripts to be given out. My palms were covered in cold sweat. I didn't like this feeling. It was like my future depended on this one paper. The teacher then called out our names individually. I waited anxiously for my name to be called.

"~~~~~~" My teacher called out. I walked up to him.

"You've improved! Keep it up!" The teacher said as he handed my script with my marks facing downwards. He said I've improved! I walked back to my seat, still not looking at my marks.

I finally sat, I took a deep breath.

"This is it." I thought. I turned over the paper. My heart sanked. This is not happening right? I've gotten a 48. My mood dropped like crazy. I started tearing. I was more worried of how am I gonna face my Stepmom with my results than having to fufill Daehyun's three wishes.

I started flipping through the pages hoping there was an error in marking or points which I could have gotten more marks. Sadly, the marking was really accurate.

Knowing my stepmom, I know I would never step out of the house to leave for school anymore. I couldn't see Daehyun anymore? What have I done to deserve this? I've really put in so much effort! 

I walked home reluctantly.

I opened the door and I see my stepmom sitting on the couch watching her drama. She turned and asked me to show her my scripts. I hesitated. 

"HURRY UP!" she yelled back. I took them out from my bag and gave them to her. I placed my Physic paper at the back. Her smile dropped when she flipped through my papers. Did she really want to withdraw me from school that badly? Then, I saw her smile.

"You failed your Physics. And what did I say if you fail?" She questioned me.

"I'm sorry!! Its just two marks away! Please!" I got down on my knees. I really cannot see myself staying at home for the whole day!

"Answer me! What did I say if you fail any of our subjects?!" She slapped my face and grabbed onto my cheeks, squeezing them and making me face her.

" You will withdraw me from school." I said avoiding to look into her eyes. She smirked.

"Please let me continue school!" I cried as I begged her. 

"Shut up! My decision is final!" She got out of the couch and went to make a phone call."

"Hi, This is ~~~~~~~'s mother. I'm withdrawing her from school. Please help me get the paperwork settled. Thank you." She said through the phone. That's it everything becomes another nightmare, a nightmare that I can never wake up from.

"Get up!" She grabbed my upper arm and made me face the wall with both palms on the wall like how a suspect would be when policemen checked them.

"AHHH!!" She whipped me with a belt across the back of my tighs.

"Mother please stop." I pleaded.

"What stop? This is your punishment!!" She continued to whip me till I was bleeding. She finally stopped. I was perspiring. I wanted to cuddle myself from the pain but she made me stay in that position. I felt stupid.

Finally, when everything was over, I headed back to my room. I couldn't do anything else but cry as I dressed my wounds. 

 

The next day, I was alone at home sweeping the floor when I heard the door bell rang. I opened the door and to my surprise, I see Daehyun standing outside the door with a sunflower. 

"Hello Princess!" he kissed me and handed me the flower. I held his hands and invited him in. 

He stopped me by pulling back.

"What happened?" He said pointing to my tighs. Right, I forgot I was still in shorts and the marks from yesterday were clearly visible.

"Erm.. My stepmom saw my results." I said.

" And she did this to you?!" He said half yelling but concerned. I nodded.

"Come here." He pulled me to the couch and asked me to sit. Now he's the host? He went to my room and took the cream from the side of my matteress.

"Lie down." He sat beside me and I laid with my tighs over his lap.

"Ouch!" I winced from the contact of the cream and my wounds. I accidentally kicked.

"Sorry, I'll be gentler" Daehyun said as he applied the cream for me. 

"Done, Baby." I sat up and moved closer towards him and laid my head on his shoulders. 

 

Daehyun's POV

"So I guess you owe me three wishes?" I said while ruffling her hair. She kept quiet. I always hoped she would not get 60 for her Physics. I needed these three wishes to save and protect her. 

"Princess, come stay with me." I grabbed her chin lightly and made her face me.

"But-"

"No buts. You owe me three wishes! It was the deal!" I left her speechless. I know she wouldn't break her promise and I could tell she has secretly wanted to stay with me. Now that it was a deal, she couldn't say no.

"Princess, I cannot stand seeing them abuse and torture you like that and not do anything about it. I've had enough. I don't want to see you cry. I want to protect you and be by your side. I know previously they supported you by giving you education but now you don't have any reason for you to continue living in this hell.  I know they have given you shelter and all the other stuff but don't forget about how they treated you. Doesn't mean that they provided a roof over your head you have to deal with the blows. You have already done a lot for them. Just move in with me okay? I promise I'll treat you well." I can't believed I just said all these to her. She must be shocked as well that I actually talked that much. She was stunned.

"Baby?" I snapped her out of her daze.

"...... Okay." She paused for awhile then finally said it. I knew she couldn't say no. She couldn't fight with me in this, there's no way whatever she say was gonna make me back down. I feel guilty for not being persistent in the past to get her to really stay with me.

Finally, my house will have another owner. I won't be lonely anymore in that big house. It will finally feel like a home.

"What about school?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it. Leave it to me." I didn't mind paying for her school. I have so much more than enough to support her till we're like a 100 or something. 

We cuddled on the couch for awhile before I had to leave.

"I'll pick you up on monday. Bye baby girl." I pecked her lips.

 

Yes! so This is what you all have been waiting for right? You people could read my mind. hehe! 
Its far from the end! Its gonna be a long story! Sorry if its too longwinded. 
Comment, Subscribe! :D