No, Daehyun!

My Gangster Prince

EDITED, nothing much, just added a few lines ( in blue) at the end. :X 

~~~~~'s POV

Daehyun was soon discharged from the hospital. The boys came and drove us home. Daehyun was still cold towards me. He never allowed me to help him in any way. He always spend the entire day in his ward and the boys came to accompany him. I stayed with him throughout his entire stay in the hospital but not once he let me near him. It was really heart breaking for me . He did not allow me in his room. I could only watch him from outside. 

He would rather have the nurses to help him than asking me for help. I take an inch into his room and he would as me to get out or go away. If I took another step, he would take anything that was within his reach and throw it at me or against the door. The boys knew about his behaviour towards me and they were apologetic that they could do nothing to help me. They knew  that it was best not to mess with him at the state he was.

When we finally reached home, the boys carried him onto the wheelchair and pushed him in the house. He was all smiles with the boys but when he saw me, his expression became cold, no longer the caring Daehyun. I don't blame him though. I know he must be feeling very lousy. I'm happy that he did not chase me away. At least allow me to stay by his side and take care of him, that's all I ask for now.

The boys stayed for awhile and then they left when Daehyun wanted to rest. After they left, he kind of remembered the fact that we were staying in a two-storey house and the rooms were upstairs.

He wheeled himself to the stairs and stared at it. Knowing that he does not want my help, I had to think of a way.

"Oppa, I can call the boys to help-" and as usual, I got cut off before completing my sentence.

"NO. So now you find me weak?! Must you always bother them?!" He shouted. I flinched at his words. I could only convince myself that he is not in a good mood, that he did not mean it. I needed to be in denial.

"I never once found you -" I mumbled.

"Shut up." He said. I was trying my best to prevent the tears from falling. He did not mean it.

"Daehyun Oppa!" I shouted. He did something that gave me a shock. He struggled to pushed himself up from the wheelchair and he landed on the bottom of the steps. I ran towards him.

"Please stop, just let me help you." I got down to his level, holding his arms.

"Leave me alone." He harshly pushed me away and my elbow knocked against the wall. I held on to my bleeding elbow while he slowly pushed himself up the stairs. My heart broke into a million pieces seeing him struggle like that. My bleeding elbow was the least of my concerns now. 

"Please let me help you!! You'll end up getting hurt!! After that you can ignore me all you want. Please." I pleaded, I could not control my tears. He ignored me and continued to struggle up the stairs.

"I'll not stop talking until you let me help you." I was determined. However harsh his words are going to sound, I'm going to pretend I did not hear them even though deep down he's hurting me. His words cut me like blades. I pestered him and finally he stopped moving.

"What are you waiting for?!" He asked coldly. Finally, he allowed me to help. I struggled to get him on my back with the help of the railings. I used to carry really heavy stuff when I was staying with my stepfamily. Either it was the groceries or I had to carry them as a form of punishment. He wasn't as heavy as I expected him to be but still, I found it difficult to carry him. Step by step, I went up the stairs, holding him in place and make sure he would not fall.

"Want to help but so slow." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. Ignore ~~~~~ ah. Just get him to his room then he can rest. I told myself.

Finally I managed to carry him up to his room.  I went down and took his wheelchair and brought it up for him. 

"Close the door!" He shouted when I left the door open just in case if he called me, I would be able to hear him. I guess that would be the last thing he will do though.

My legs were hurting a little and my elbow was still bleeding. My Daehyun, why did you become like this? But at least he's alive.

He went from not talking to me to hurting me. He made me climb up and down the stairs just to get him stuff. I would have gladly helped him if he wasn't doing it on purpose. I felt like he just wanted to make my life miserable. One moment he wants chopsticks, another moment he wanted to use the fork instead. The drinks had to be according to his mood. When I brought drinks that wasn't to his liking, he would toss the cup to the floor, spilling the contents.

He scolded me for being clumsy and stupid, forever being so slow. I brought food up and he would sometimes claim that I was too slow and he would not eat them. Is this my revenge? But what have I done wrong?

I made hot milk for him. I ended getting scalded because of his temper.

"Oppa, your milk." I said as I handed him the glass of milk. He drank and immediately spat out.

"YOU CALL THIS MILK? HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DRINK SOMETHING SO DILUTED?! I ASKED FOR WARM AND YOU GAVE ME BURNING HOT ONE? DO YOU WANT ME TO BURN MY TONGUE?!" He yelled as he threw the glass on the floor, some milk got onto my feet and some of the broken glass cut me.

"Stupid. Bloody useless. Forget it. I'm not drinking anymore. Clean it up and get out." He scolded me. I could only endure his harsh words. What else could I do?

"YAH!" Daehyun shouted. He no longer calls me by Princess or baby anymore. I went to see what he wanted.

"Come here." He said, surprisingly calm. For a moment there, I thought he was Daehyun, the Daehyun I know. I went towards him.

"I've been treating you like dirt. Why haven't you leave?" Daehyun asked as he my cheek. How I miss his touch, I thought.

"I-" Again, he cut me off.

"You want to say because you love me?" He asked. I nodded.

"You liar. It's because you have nowhere else to go!" He shouted as he yanked my hair back. 

"No! I really love you! What makes you think that way?Let go please! You're hurting me!" I tried to pry his hands off my hair. He then flung me on the floor.

"So weak. Get up!" He yelled. I wasn't expecting that he would fling me. I got up.

"You say you love me right?" Daehyun asked for confirmation. I nodded without thinking. I love him. I really do.

"Then show me!" He said as he immediately pulled my collar, forcing me to remove my top.

"No! Daehyun! Oppa! Please stop!!" I cried, struggling. 

"Shut up! Stop moving! You said you love me right? Why are you resisting?!" Daehyun slapped me across my face. I cannot believe this is happening. I was stunned by his actions. He managed to take off my top.

"Please stop!!" I shouted which only resulted in him covering my mouth with his forearm. I shook my head and pleaded with my eyes but his hands did not stop moving. He explored my body and touched me at places he had not once laid his hands on. He molested me.

"Get lost." Daehyun said coldly.

Oops.. I just made things worst right? Sorryyy.. ooooo I might double update. I have a feeling you guys will be disappointed with the story.....

Ah~ how can you guys say Daehyun was playing with her? He slapped and threw a cup at her! This is a fiction afterall, anything can happen. Getting shot at the shoulder to being paralysed... 

Don't kill me! Haha!! Or I'll run and hide and not update! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys are really funny!! Your comments made me laugh. The wide range of things you guys could flip amazes me. hee~ But I'm still hiding!

Okay~ What have I done to my story.....