Introduction

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~~~'s POV

" Rrrrrrinnnnggggg Rrrrrriiiinngggggg"

I opened my eyes, took a look at my alarm clock it was 5.30am. it was my first day attending T.S.A High and i didn't want to be late for school. My 'Oppa' caused some trouble in the previous city so we decided to move. I got out of my matteress and started making my "so-called" bed, tidied up my room which had only enough space to fit my study table, a wardrobe, my matteress and a narrow walkway for me  to walk around my room.

i wasn't really loved in this 'family' of mine.  I didn't know how or why my biological parents left me and i don't remember them. My stepmum always told me they left me because i was ugly. Right, like real parents would really leave their child just because of looks. I lived in an orphanage till my stepfamily decided to adopt me when i was eight. I didn't know the reason though. Ever since then I grew up here having to do everything around the house if not, i knew what awaits me. I didn't mind doing all the chores around the house since they gave me a roof over my head but i didn't know why their expectations of me doing the chores are always so unreasonable. Everything had to be quick if not i would be punished. I better start making breakfast for them before anything happens to me.

I went to the bathroom at started getting ready for school. I put on my white and green uniform and made my way to the kitchen. Just when i opened the bathroom door, my brother was standing there, glaring at me. i managed to greet him "G..good Morning O..oppa". I was about to start walking when he suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled it. 

"AHHH oppa it hurts! Please don't do this!" I managed to get these words out even though i was afraid of him.

" you think I care? WHERE THE HELL IS MY BREAKFAST?!" Minsook shouted into my face.

" I..I'm gonna make them now."

" Well next time, MAKE THEM FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE. DO YOU WANT ME TO STARVE?"

" No no. I'm sorry oppa, i'll make them now."

Minsook then let go of my hair but he kicked me hard at my back. I didn't dare to scream even though it was unbareable and my other wounds have not healed.

I headed to the kitchen and made breakfast for my family. I  made toast and coffee for them and then placed it on the table and stood beside the table. I didn't dare to eat or do anything else as i'm like a slave there, the lowest level in the house.

Minsook came down to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of hot coffee.

"Stretch out your arms!" he shouted at me.

"Oppa please don't! its burning hot! i'm sorry I'll make breakfast before i do anything else in future!' I pleaded Minsook. I didn't want to go to school on the first day with burnt marks on my arms. 

" I SAID STRETCHED THEM OUT!' he then grabbed my palms and pulled it forward. Now my arms are fully extended in front of him. I closed my eyes already predicting what he was going to do next.. He took the cup and poured it slowly, tracing my arms. 

"AHHHHHHH!!! OPPAAA!!! I'M SORRY!!" my tears started to fall uncontrollably. Why must he do this to me? It was only breakfast!

He then threw the cup into my face and grabbed my jaws. " Now this will teach u a lesson to make sure u never forget about my breakfast." He then slapped my face.

Great. now i have a pair of scalded arms, a swollen forehead and a red cheek . What a good way to start my day.

I looked at the time and i had less than half an hour to get to school. I didn't have time to treat my wounds. I grabbed my bag and headed towards school. 

 

 

First chapter up! sorry it had to start off like that. I hope I didn't bore you!