Not happening

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

 

"Princess ah!" I saw her across the road. Ugrh. Why did I call her? Haven't I learnt? What's the point of wearing the mask then?

"Oppa!" She replied me which totally reminded me of her.

'BEEP BEEEEPPPP!!'  My mind went blank. Damn you Daehyun. Why haven't you learnt? As if losing one wasn't enough!

"Eunnie ah!" 

"Princess!" I checked and made sure that the roads were free of cars from either sides before dashing across it. I was super relieved that my Princess was safe but she was on the ground. 

"Yah! Were you gonna dash across the roads?! Do you know how dangerous it was?! You think you're a superhuman? What if something happened to you?! You don't want to live anymore is it?!" She squeezed her eyes shut tightly and even doing so, a tear slipped down.

"I'm sorry." was all she mumbled while looking down. Then I realised what I've done to her. I've practically yelled in her face in public, under the rain, on the ground. I regretted what I've done. Why did l let my emotions take hold of me? I should have said nicer things, I shouldn't have flared up and made her scared and even cried. I was worried! She must have been shocked by the horn as well. I guess I did so because I don't want things to happen again. But even so, its not right to yell at her Daehyun! I'm so pissed with myself.

"No baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I'm sorry. I was afraid that you would leave me. I'm glad you're okay." I placed my palms on her shoulders but she flinched. Who wouldn't? After what I've done to her. I managed to hold her and then embraced her and caressed her hair.

"I'm sorry Princess, I really am. I didn't mean it. Forgive me?" I wiped her tears. She hugged me.

"Why are you on the floor? Did you fall?" I asked her when I realised we're still on the floor. She nodded.

"I was looking out for cars before crossing but I guessed the driver thought I was gonna cross and so he horned. I was shocked by the horn sound and so I fell. My ankle hurts." She explained the incident. Daehyun you jerk. shouldn't you let her explain before even yelling in her face?!

"Come on, I'll take you home." I held her hands and helped her up.

"Ow!" She wasn't even able to stand properly. I bent forward.

"What are you doing oppa?" She asked innocently.

"Get on my back."

"But-"

"Get on. I'll carry you home. Are you not gonna listen to me?" What is wrong with you Daehyun? Stop behaving like that!

"Sorry, just let me carry you home okay Princess?" She went up to my back. 

 

~~~~~~~'s POV

I was just waiting at the sides of the roads to ensure that the road was free enough to let me get across. 

'BEEP BEEEEPPPP!!' The driver must have thought I was gonna cross but instead I was shocked by the horn I ended up tripping and I landed wrongly on my ankle.

 

"Eunnie ah!" Who is Eunnie?

"Princess!"

Daehyun then dashed across the roads and started shouting questions into my face.Suddenly he became so scary. He reminded me of my stepfamily when they're punishing me. I was scared of him.

"I'm sorry." I mummbled to Daehyun, loud enough for him to hear. He brought his hands up. I was afraid. Was he gonna slap me? I fliched when he touched my shoulders. He started apologizing and then he hugged me. I felt safe again in his arms. 

Daehyun realised I couldn't walk properly and asked me to get on his back. Honestly, I thought I could try walking home since he must be tired. But he somehow grew frustrated and told me to get on his back rather fierce. I obediently got on.

He carried me to where my umbrella was. He bent down for me to be able to pick it up. I sheltered the both of us. While walking, I thank Daehyun by pecking the skin that was exposed between his ear and his mask. I felt him smiling.

"Daehyunnie why are we walking? Where's your car?" I realised we weren't using a car.

"Met with a minor accident....." My eyes widen in fear.

"Don't worry I wasn't hurt or anything . The car just got minor scratches thats all." I was shocked but at least relieved that he's safe.

"Then who's Eunnie? Why were you calling her name?" He was silent. My heart sank. Why can't he tell me? 

 

Not a long update. Happy that none got into an accident? I love teasing you guys. Haha. Comment and Subscribe! Thank you for all your comments and for subscribing, even though I've lost some. :( Oh well, you lose some you gain some.