Red Friday

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

Finally, its Friday, My last lonely school day. So much for all the drama these few days. I guessed I was just stressed and having problems managing my anger with everything that's happening.

"Yah ! Get ready for the third round!" Miyoon slamed my head against the table. They started on wednesday, continued on thursday which made today the third round. Minsook really meant it when he said that that was the beginning. I couldn't take anymore of this torture, both physically and mentally, forever being afraid when they would look for me to have their fun.

"Have you girls had enough? Because I've had it! Stop!" I daringly raised my voice. I didn't know where this load of courage came from but for once, I was actually standing up for myself. It was painful enduring the hits and worst, keeping everything from Daehyun.

"What did you just say?!" Miyoon forcefully pushed my head downwards on my table with my cheek planted to the table which she then slapped my exposed cheek harshly. I tried not to groan but the pain was killing me.

"Suddenly becoming daring eh? Well I guessed you didn't think we meant business right?" She then held my chin and violently shook it. I glared at her. I seriously wonder where did all these courage come from. Maybe my heart just couldn't take it.

"Girls, show her how we deal with people who go against us." The two of her sidekicks then pulled me up and pinned me onto the wall holding onto both of my hands. Miyoon then started touching me. 

"Stop stop!! Please!!! I'm sorry!!" I didn't like how her hands were around my stomach. I felt disgusted. She then pinched my flesh. I let out a scream.

"Shut up! Oppa didn't kid when he said he do things to you. You better not try anything funny and just obediently listen to us." She punched my stomach. I guessed her hands roaming around me served as a warning. I can't imagine what will happen. I guessed its just my fate. There's no way I would win. I hated myself for submitting myself to them but what could I do? I certainly didn't want to be touched or worst, go through what all girls could never handle.

Classes had already ended and we were in the classroom. Suddenly, the door burst open. Minsook came in. I wasn't surprised anymore. He came the past two days. I was a little shocked though that he was able to walk in to my school without getting caught. 

"Oppa!" Miyoon threw her arms over his neck and kissed him forcefully on his lips. I looked away.

"Oppaaaa.. She was being defiant just nowwww." Miyoon whined. Wait, what? Great. I'm gonna be in for so much trouble today.

"Oh really? Then what are you girls waiting for?" Minsook spammed kisses around her entire face. I felt so grossed out.

I was snapped back to reality when Miyoon pulled up my blouse revealing my stomach. They smirked seeing my body decorated with their masterpieces.

"Please no.. I'm Sorry!" I pleaded. Apparently, my pleas were unheard.

"AH" I felt something hit me. They were flicking rubberbands around my stomach. That's new. It stinged a lot and they left little red marks around my stomach.

They then stepped back and admired their work.

"So, you told someone about this am I right?" Minsook asked me as he lighted the cigarette stick.

"No. I didn't!" I replied. I really didn't. Even Daehyun was kept in the dark! 

"Really? You won't admit?" He puffed out the smoke.

"AHHHHH!!!" I felt a burn on my thigh. He placed the cigarette bud on my thighs, burning through my skirt and of course, my skin. This was definitely the worst ever.

"I really didn't tell anyone! I swear!" I cried but he didn't stop. He continued to burn my thighs and my exposed stomach while questioning me. My answer was still the same.

"I really didn't..." I mumbled, being too hurt from the burns.

"Okay, you really didn't. Fine." He stopped. To be honest, I thought he would continue to harm me. I was relieved that he stopped earlier than I expected.

"You better not keep your words. If not...." He swiftly grabbed one of my sleeves and tore it apart. I screamed.

"This is a warning to you. Before doing anything stupid, think about this exprience." He smirked and walked away with the girls following him at the back while giggling like wild animals.

I was so broken. I let my body slide down freely from the wall. I looked at my wounds... I was shaking with fear. There's nothing I could do about it.

I got up after awhile later remembering that Daehyun was waiting for me at home. I took away his car keys this morning and sternly told him not to come and wait for me. Firstly, he wasn't fully recovered and it would be far too dangerous for him to be driving with his headaches. Secondly, he didn't need to know what was going on. I would have a hard time explaining seeing me this late.

I looked at my torn sleeve... Lucky I had a spare pair of uniforms in my locker. I went to get my spare set of uniform and changed into them, taking extra care not to touch my wounds but it was useless. I then tossed the ripped uniform into the bin.

I walked home.

I opened the door and a figure pounced on me hugging me around my shoulder area. I was thankful that those parts were not injured.

"Hello princess! What took you so long?" Daehyun greeted me as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh.. Er.. I went to get ice cream for myself." I lied through my teeth. I'm sorry.

"Are you sure? Why are you stuttering?" Daehyun asked. Why must he always be this observant?

"Because I didn't get any for you." I lied again, putting on a fake smile. I'm sorry again. Daehyun pouted and messed my hair.

"Come, hungry? Lets eat. I cooked your favourite chicken today!" Daehyun smiled as he took my hand into his and walked me to the dining table. Indeed, it smelt good. We started eating. It was yummy till I didn't know that my hair was in the way.

"What happened to your forehead?" Daehyun asked probably referring to the bruise from the hard slam.

"I fell asleep then I knocked my head." I replied. Yet another lie. 

"Silly~" Daehyun chuckled. 

"What are you doing?!" I burst out. 

"I...I just wanted to push your hair away from your face. Baby girl are you really okay? you've been acting strange lately." Daehyun said as he got a shock from my sudden outburst. I thought he was gonna slap me.

"I'm okay." I replied as I put a piece of chicken in my mouth.

"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything right?" Daehyun asked again.

"I said I'm fine. How many times do I have to repeat? You know my past, don't you? You know the reason why I flinched. Its nothing new. " I flared. I didn't know why I was getting mad.

"You're lying. Tell me." Daehyun wasn't backing down. He was also serious.

"I'm full." I placed my palms on the table as I got up from my seat heading towards my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

Daehyun's POV

She stormed off even when her bowl was still half-filled.

"Princess, come out please, or let me go in. I'm sorry for using that tone on you. Please tell me whats going on. Did I do something to upset you? Don't push me away please." I said to her. Why the hell did i let my anger get hold of me and used that tone on her. Obviously there was something wrong and instead of being nice, you had to raise your voice. You're an , Daehyun.

"GO AWAY!" She shouted. I really do not know what the hell is going on. Why do we keep fighting? I was getting frustrated but I had to keep my cool. It would not help if we both were gonna yell at each other.

"Please, tell me what's going on, ~~~~~~ah." I said in a gentle tone not wanting to agitate her further.

"I SAID GO AWAY! WHICH PART OF GO AWAY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I was shocked by her words. I was being nice and she tells me this?! Don't make things worst Daehyun, she's probably having a bad time. Control your anger, calm down. I told myself. Honestly, If that person isn't my princess, I would have broken the door down and whack the crap out of them if someone treated me like this but because its her.

"Baby ah~" I called out again. I didn't like the feeling of having her in the room alone.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She then threw something against the door. I was further shocked. I would have flared up a long time ago but seeing that this was so unlike her, perhaps she was just feeling down. Maybe she just needed to vent it out.

"Okay okay. I'll be out here if you need anything." I sat with my back leaning against the wall beside her door. 

"Whatever." I think I heard her say. I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces.

 

Sorry for not having frequent updates. Nothing new right? hehe~ I'm starting to get really busy now but I'll try to have at least 2 to 3 updates a week. Be patient okay? Don't leave me.~~~