Discovered

My Gangster Prince

EDITED~~~!!!!

~~~~~~~'s POV

I tried squeezing my way through the crowd. It was difficult but I finally made my way to the both of them. Just as I was about to link arms with Daehyun, a hand grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards the person.

"Op-oppa" I called the owner of the arms which it belonged to. It was Minsook. Why were they staring at each other? it was so intensed that if stares were guns, both of them would already be lying on the floor.

Minsook then grabbed me from my chin.

"You ! Look at what you've done! You landed my parents in jail you disgusting piece of trash!" His grip on my cheeks was so strong that my cheeks were being squashed not even allowing me to get words out of my mouth. I squeezed my eyes tight hoping that he would not hurt me further.

Daehyun seemed shocked but snapped out of it as soon as Minsook started swinging my face side to side. He grabbed hold of Minsook's arm, tightening his grip around Minsook's forearm, digging his nails into Minsook's flesh. Minsook didn't budge. He squeezed my cheeks even harder, so hard that I was tearing. 

"Take your filthy hands off her!" Daehyun shouted. Now there were more people crowding around us, watching this show and not even helping to prevent any form of violence to escalate further.

"Make me." Minsook tighten his grip further. 

"Ahhh!!" I was in so much pain.

"Bastard!" Daehyun sunk his teeth into Minsook's arms.

"Ahh! You !" Minsook finally released my chin. I rubbed the sore spot. Daehyun made me turn and face him and gave me a concerned look. I gave him a small smile telling him I'm fine.

"So this here is your chick huh?" Minsook smirked at Daehyun.

"None of your damn business!" Daehyun shouted back.

"Ahhh!" I yelled Minsook slapped my cheek with full force. I would have landed on the ground if it wasn't for Daehyun who caught me.

"This is what your will get when you mess with me." Minsook smiled towards Daehyun.

Just then, a hostress walked past Daehyun. He grabbed the empty beer bottle from her tray and raised his hands. My jaw dropped.

"No one slaps my girl and gets away with it! What the-" Daehyun was about to swing his arms and have the beer bottle flying towards his skull but a hand grabbed him.

"Don't do it Daehyun, Its not worth getting your hands dirty on this kind of people." Yongguk oppa said to Daehyun. He must have heard the commotion . He and the boys were present.

"But hyung he slapped ~~~~~~~!" Daehyun argued back.

"I know but it will not do you or ~~~~~~~ any good! Don't be rash! People are watching!" Yongguk oppa told Daehyun. He was right many were watching and if anything happened to Minsook, Daehyun will have to take the blame even though he wasn't the one who started it. Even if they were gangsters, they wouldn't do anything that would do no benefits to them. 

"Daehyun don't worry, I'm fine. Give me the bottle." His hand was still grabbing tightly to the bottle while still being raised up above his head. I tried reaching for the bottle. Daehyun calmed down and loosen his grip on the bottle.

"Wow I just found out that the so-called fearless B.A.P are cowards and listening to a girl, letting a girl take control of you. Tsk. What strong backbones you guys have there, call yourselves gangsters when in fact you guys are nothing but a bunch of cowards." Minsook mocked the boys.

I was still holding his hand, I could tell Minsook wanted to agitate Daehyun further so that he would self explode and start causing trouble. Daehyun clenched his fist, ready to punch but I held him back. I thought I could but he ended swinging his other fist aiming for his nose. His nose started bleeding. Minsook was cursing and yelling.

It then escalated into a fist fight. Lucky the boys were there to prevent them from fighting further. They pulled Daehyun away.

"Daehyun stop it. You'll end up getting hurt and it won't do you any good. Listen to me, take ~~~~~ home." Yongguk oppa reasoned.

"Count yourself lucky that its just your nose that's bleeding." Daehyun spat back while yongguk Oppa tried stopping him. Lucky Yongguk oppa is a rational leader which made Daehyun listen to him. 

"Lets go back home. I'm tired."I said to Daehyun softly.

" you better watch out! You'll pay for whatever you're done!" Minsook shouted. Daehyun shot him a look and was about to charge at him again but I pulled him back and shook my head.

Daehyun stomped off while I was being pulled along with him since I was holding onto him. We reached his car, he headed for the driver's seat. Usually he would get the door for me but today he didn't. I guessed he must have been really angry. 

"Is he okay?" Yongguk Oppa asked me before I entered the car. 

"I guess so. He just needs to cool down. Don't worry." I assured oppa even though I was unsure how Daehyun was feeling but I know he wouldn't do anything to me.

"I'll leave you to watch out for him okay. Talk things out, don't fight or hurt each other." Oppa said. I nodded and waved the boys goodbye. 

I entered the car and Daehyun was closing his eyes. I could tell he was trying his best to calm himself down. I patted his chest. He opened his eyes and glared at me.

 

Daehyun's POV

Damn that Minsook! The leader of our rival gang was actually ~~~~~~'s stepbrother? The one who abused her and tainted her? Why did they have to stop me from giving him punches?! I tried calming myself down. I felt someone patting my chest. It was comorting but I didn't know why I had to glare at ~~~~~.

"I-I'm Sorry." ~~~~~ said. Why is she apologizing? I slammed my hands on the steering wheel which shocked my poor girl. Honestly, it was painful but my heart was suffering more.

"Why didn't you tell me your stepbrother is Minsook?! Are you planning on hiding this from me? How long do you think you can keep it from me? Do you know how dangerous he is? He and his gang are mad people! They do the craziest things to people!" I raised my voice. I saw her flinched at my sudden outburst. I must have scared her.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know he's in a gang. I really didn't mean to hide or keep anything from you. I'm sorry. Please don't be angry." Tears flowed down her cheeks. I then realised I'm doing stupid things again, making her cry. Damn it. You're an idoit Daehyun.

I turned and faced her and cupped her cheeks. She shut her eyes shut as if I was gonna hit her. I feel bad for making her feel this way.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice. Don't cry. I'm not angry. I'm just concerned. I'm sorry." I wiped her tears away.

"It must have hurt a lot huh." My thumb caressed her cheek. They were still red from the slap and the grip of that bastard.

"Its fine. I'm okay." She said as she touched the other side of her cheek. I pecked her cheeks. She seemed shocked by my sudden action. I cupped her face into my palms and made her face me. 

"I'm sorry princess." I kissed her long on her lips. 

 

Sorry for the delayed update!! Thank you for your comments and subscribing!

I edited the chapter!! hopefully its better. I didn't know why I wrote the previous on the way it came out. They didn't really behave like gangsters. Bleh~ hope these sort of things won't happen in future.