Back to you?

My Gangster Prince

EDITED~ Not much. just scroll all the way down. Only one sentence but I think it will be a teaser for the next one. I couldn't wait to tease you all. hehe~ I'll highlight it in red.

Daehyun's POV

I slumped on my bed getting ready to fall into deep sleep, not giving a damn anymore. However, all I did was tossed and turned around. I was having mixed feelings. Angry that she just left like that, upset that she left so easily, like this relationship meant nothing to her. Did it not mean much of a thing to her as it meant to me? Didn't I give her enough? I doted on her. I've never laid a finger on her. I respected her. Never did I go beyond boundries. Judging based on my character, I myself am shocked that I could treat someone with so much love, care and patience. In the gangster world that I belonged to, there wasn't such thing as love, only lust. Even 'relationships' were violent, just like the gang fights and the girl would always be in the losing end. I treated her like a princess yet she still had to leave. I'm a failure, aren't I? The only girl I've loved so deeply left me. My first love.

My tears started falling. Never have I cried so much before. Tears filled with sadness and anger. I lied on my bed, staring at the ceiling hoping to calm myself down. Surprisingly, within fifteen minutes, I wasn't feeling angry anymore. Was it because I no longer care? No. Its because I'm starting to feel worried for her. Its almost two in the morning. Where could she have gone? Would there be danger? Its just not right for a girl to be on the streets alone. What if something happen to her? I stopped myself from overthinking, I sat up on my bed and held my phone.

This late, she couldn't have gone anywhere that she wasn't familiar with. Was she with one of the boys? But surely they would call me if she had gone to them right? Whatever. I had to start from somewhere. I called the boys.

"Hello?!" Yongguk hyung sounded annoyed and sleepy.

"Hyung ah, is..." I didn't know how to put it.

"What?!" Hyung was getting impatient.

"Is erm.. ~~~~~ with you?" I asked.

"No. Why? Whats going on?" hyung said sounding slightly more awake.

"Oh its nothing. She probably left to buy something. Its okay, bye hyung." What a stupid lie Daehyun. I wanted to end the call as quick as possible.

"Don't lie to me. You won't call me at two in the morning asking me where your girl is. Spill now." Yongguk hyung sounded a little mad and I know better than to mess with him when he wasn't in a good mood.

"She er.. she left." I mumbled.

"SHE WHAT?!" Hyung yelled. 

"What did you do?!" Hyung asked.

"I don't know!" Was i the one that caused her to leave?

"She wouldn't leave if nothing happened right?" he said.

Dae's expression when yongguk was talking to him.

"Was it because I raised my voice at her?" I asked myself but it seemed that hyung heard me.

"You yelled at her?" Hyung asked.

"I didn't mean it! I was getting frustrated." I shouted back not really meaning it.

"Sorry. Hyung, how?"

"Okay okay. relax. Try going around the neighbourhood. She might be nearby. I'll call and check with the others. Don't worry okay." He comforted me and told me what to do. My brain just wasn't working. That's why Yongguk hyung was the leader. At times like this he always knew what to do.

With that, I grabbed my car keys and drove around aimlessly. After awhile, I received a call. 

"Hello? Princess ah?!" I said without looking at my screen since I was driving.

"Hyung its me." The voice replied. My hopes dropped.

"Oh zelo."

"Hyung have you found noona?" Zelo asked in a kinda cute voice. I guessed he was preparing to sleep.

"Not yet. But I'll find her. She'll be fine. Go sleep okay. I'll update you." I said knowing how much the both of them got closer.

"You sure you can manage? I can help."

"Its okay. I don't want to have to take care of another baby." I said.

"Hyung!"

"Ahh its really okay. Go sleep. Night." I hung up the phone and focused on driving.

Yongguk hyung called me telling me that the boys had no news of her. I sort of expected that. Its okay. I'll find her. The boys offered to help but I knew they were dead beat since they spent the past few days dealing with the gang stuff while I was at home resting. Besides, if its my fault that she left, shouldn't I be the one searching for her? 

I called her phone and it ringed. I got my hopes up only to have the ringing cut off.

I drove around and as hours passed, I grew frustrated. I needed to vent it out. I dropped by the nearby pub and drank a glass or two and smoked. I know I shouldn't stop now and I'm not stopping but why does it seem like she's not gonna appear? I've circled the neighbourhood for hours and there was no sign of her. It was almost seven. Princess ah, do you really not want me anymore? I can't help but feel demoralised. I decided go back and freshen up before heading out again.

~~~~~'s POV

I left and roamed aimlessly around the neighbourhood which I then stopped at a 24hours cafe. I didn't know where I should go. Since I'll be living alone, I needed to save as much. It was a pathetic sight when I just ordered water and sat in the cafe feeling sleepy.

"Hey you! If you are not gonna order food then get out! This is not an orphanage!" The shop owner shouted at me. I had no choice but to leave.

While I was walking, my phone rang. I saw the caller, it was Daehyun. I contemplated whether to answer his call but my phone had to die on me before I could even do anything. Maybe its better that way. Still walking around aimlessly, I saw an elderly man, probably around his fifties looking like he was lost. What was he doing out so late? 

"Little girl, are you able to help me? I lost my wallet and my wife and grandchild is waiting for me at home. Are you kind enough to lend me just enough for my cab fare back? I think they're getting worried. I don't live far, just the next neighbourhood. How about you give me your number then I'll return the cash to you?" The elder said. He really seemed to be lost and it wasn't safe for someone as old as him to be wondering around the streets. Since he only lived a neighbourhood away, I guess its okay to help.

"Oh its okay uncle. I'll just take it as I'm doing a good deed." I took out my wallet and before I could even open my wallet, it was snatched away from my hands!

"Thank you stupid girl!" The uncle shouted as he ran off with my wallet. Great. How naive can you get? No wonder Daehyun was always able to tease you. I ran after him with my luggage but just when I turned at the corner, he disappeared. A car then sped past me. 

""Bye er!" The uncle yelled from inside. Dammit. Why am I so dumb?! Now what do I do? I do not have any money with me and my phone batteries died. Just my luck. Why must God always play such tricks on me? Was all these a sign? A sign that I shouldn't have left?

How useless am I. Wanting to leave him in hopes that he'll not be suffering anymore and I didn't have to bare the guilt of hiding from him any longer, I found myself walking back to his house. Lets face it, There was no where else I could go.

I feel worst now. I came back because I knew very well I couldn't survive alone outside alone. What do you take Daehyun's house as? Your hotel? I scolded myself.

I finally reached his house. Maybe if I sneaked in to bed now, he wouldn't notice I was gone. I searched my pockets for my keys only to recall that I've even indirectly returned the keys to him. I rang the doorbell. There was no answer. I guessed Daehyun was still sleeping. Was he still in that awkward position? I can't help but wonder.

I'm feeling so guilty now. I knelt down. Maybe I'd feel better if I punished myself. I stayed in that position for who knows how long.

The sky was also getting brighter. Then I heard faint engine sounds. It was Daehyun's car. What was he doing out? Wasn't he sleeping? The car then came to a stop. 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Daehyun shouted. It hurts. A lot. But I deserved it.

"Oppa-" 

"You know how worried I was?! I drove around the neighbourhood finding you but you were not even in sight! But I guess it didn't matter anymore. You want to leave right?! Then why come back?!" Daehyun was still shouting. I knew he was angry but I didn't know he would be this mad.

"Oppa, I'm sorry..." I looked down. That was all I could say. I was secretly hoping he would take me back.

"Why do you keep apologizing? You know how much you've hurt me is it? By leaving? My wounds heal faster than you think." Daehyun coldly responded.

I was at a loss for words.

"And what the hell are you doing kneeling down in front of my door? Get up! Leave!" He pointed out. Wow. His tone hurt me. So is this how he feels like when I shouted at him earlier? Having a taste of my own medicine. How bitter. I obediently got up slowly, my legs a little wobbly from the kneeling hoping that whatever just happen wasn't true.

"AHHH!~" I got a shock.      

Please don't hate me~ hehe!

uh-oh~

You! comment and subscribe please. Hee~ Don't come killing me for this chapter. :X

Recently, after my story became rated (which I didn't know how or why and I can't seem to uncheck the box! anyone knows how?), I'm not getting as many subscribers as before..... :( 

so please let me know if you know why I can't uncheck the 'rated M' box. Thank you!!

Thank you to all the comments! :)

Thank you to those who helped me with the rating thingy. So I've removed the 'abuse' tag. But nothing else changes. I just didn't want my story to be rated.^^