Happy birthday Princess

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

It was wonderful how Daehyun could comfort me easily. Words that come out from his mouth were really pleasing to hear. He just know the right things to say. But will I really be able to forget and ignore them? I guess I could if Daehyun said I could. He was like my strength I never had. I wonder if Daehyun knows how big of a role he plays in my life. The sense of security he gives me is truly undescribable. I wonder what good have I done to have someone like him in my life. 

I really love the feeling of snuggling up to him. It was like I do not have to be afraid of anything because I know he is with me. I slept really well after all that tossing and throwing of things all around my room. The boys were also very nice. They did not judge me because of my behaviour. 

"Princess... Wake up..." I heard someone softly saying.

"Mmmm..." was all that came out from my mouth.

"Come on. Wake up. you'll have to eat something." That sweet voice said to me. Daehyun~ He placed his palm on my cheek. I snuggled into it.

"I'll eat you." I mumbled with eyes closed, gripping onto his arm.

"Yah yah yah! No! There's food downstairs!" Daehyun panicked. It was cute. I opened my eyes and giggled.

"Naughty girl! How dare you make fun of me hmm?!" Daehyun squashed my cheeks. I stuck out my tongue.

"Let's go." Daehyun helped me up and left the room. He turned back and saw me still on my bed.

"Carry me!" I requested.

"So troublesome! Only because its your birthday today." Daehyun said as he walked towards me. He tried to lift me up bridal style but I held onto the bed.

"On your back!" I told him.

"Tsk!" He grumbled but turned around, back facing me.

"Yah!" He shouted when I threw myself on his back. I hugged his neck and felt the same sense of security. It was like I have this shield in front of me, protecting me. He then started walking out. I disturbed him.

"Yah! I can't see!" He yelled when I covered his eyes. I did not do that for long though. I don't want us to get hurt. I ended up ruffling his hair, pinching his cheeks, pulling and stretching them, making the words he was saying sound funny. I was laughing all the way down.

"Noona! You're awake! Did you sleep well?" Jongup asked me as we reached the first level.

"Yes! Wow...." I said stunned. I saw how nicely the house was decorated. It was like a dream I never imagine I would have. There were balloons and strimmers hanging from the ceiling and walls and a banner that had the words 'Happy Birthday Princess' printed on it. It was like those kind that a little girl would have. Not once have I thought that I would be able to experience it. 

"Like it?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah... It's really pretty! Thank you!" I gave him a peck on his cheek, still hanging on to his back.

"Yah Daehyun! Don't claim all the credit! We helped! Daehyun just sat and did nothing!" Himchan oppa said. I laughed at how cute oppa was pouting.

"If Daehyun gets a kiss for doing nothing, don't we get a kiss and a hug for decorating?" Himchan oppa added. 

"I..." I do not know what to say. Of course I can't!

"Don't you dare think about it hyung! Stop teasing her!" Daehyun saved me.

"I'm the only one she can kiss!" He added proudly. I hid behind, feeling shy.

"Get down. You're heavy." Daehyun said as he stood in front of the couch. I know he was just teasing.

He released his arms around my legs but I clung onto him like a koala bear hugging a tree.

"Yah yah yah!" He shouted.

"3 2 1!" He slammed me down on the couch, squeezing me against the back rest. 

"Oww.." I faked groaned. He just smiled.

The boys had everything arranged for me. I really felt like a princess. We did not go out to eat but instead, the boys ordered pizza. There were three large pizzas and a variety of sides. The dining table was really filled with food. Of course, I know the happiest would be this boy. I did not have to move from the couch. Daehyun brought the food to me, feeding me. So sweet of him. I wasn't used to such treatment on my birthday. I really enjoyed it. How special he made me feel. We ate and chatted. The boys did not ask me anything about this morning. 

After we were done with our food, I brought the plates to the kitchen, getting ready to wash them. I wore the gloves and started washing while the boys were in the living room playing as usual.

The door bell rang.

"Princess open the door!!" Daehyun shouted. 

"Why can't you open?!" I shouted since my hands were still dirty.

"Because I'm in the middle of the game! Please!" Daehyun shouted back. I shook my head, took out my gloves and headed out.

"You're not even playing!" I said when I saw him sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing.

"I'm watching!" He replied. Fine, he win. I opened the door and I was surprised. There was a little boy standing outside the door with a bouquet of pretty pink roses in front of me.

"Hello princess! Happy birthday!" I blushed. What a cute sight! I could hear the boys laughing.

"Aww Thank you! Who are these from?" I asked the little boy. I found him rather familiar I just could not recall when I saw him before. 

"Someone special." The boy peeked in and made eye contact with someone. I looked back, Daehyun was looking at him with a smile, like he was proud of the little boy. The boy grinned widely.

"Thank you~" I took the bouquet of roses and pecked his head. I took a slice of pizza and gave it to him.

"Princess, here's your gift!" The little boy handed me a neatly wrapped box with a bow on top.

He kept making eye contact with Daehyun. I guess this was his plan? No wonder he wanted me to get the door. The sweetest thing ever.

"Thank you." I said to the little boy.

"Goodbye princess, have fun!" The little boy said before he ran off. How strange.

I closed the door and headed back. The boys were looking at me with big smiles on their faces.

"You planned this?" I asked no one in particular. Daehyun nodded proudly.

"Why couldn't you just give it to me?" I asked, a little curious.

"It wouldn't be a surprise anymore!" Daehyun said. I smiled. The things this lovely boy does for me~

"Where did you find that boy?" I asked.

"Secret." Daehyun placed his finger on his lips. I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay okay, I got the cutest boy from the orphanage." Daehyun said. Awww.. He didn't need to go through such trouble. 

"Thank you~" I said pecking his head as well.

"Noona open your gift!" Youngjae said.

"Yeah noona! Open it!" Zelo and Jongup added excitedly. Somehow, too excitedly till I'm suspecting what is in the box.

"Er... okay." I opened the box and facepalmed myself. Why? Now I knew why they were overly excited. I closed the lid.

"Why don't you take it out?" Yongguk oppa asked.

"No, I think its okay. I'll just keep it." I said feeling super embarrassed at the gift.

"No I'm sure it's fine! Come on! We want to see!" Himchan oppa said. Why do I feel like they are in this together?

"No....." I did not want to!

"Please!!!!!! Come on! We promise we won't laugh!" Himchan oppa added. The rest of the boys nodded while Daehyun looked away trying not to laugh.

I guessed I got no choice. Oh no... this is way too embarrassing.

"Pua...HAHAHAHA!!!" The boys ended laughing like crazy. I just need a hole and hide.

"Daehyun gave you a bikini?! A hot pink and podkadot one?! HAHAHAHA!!" Youngjae started laughing all over again. Great....

"Yah!! You guys came up with the idea! Don't act like you don't know what's going on!" Daehyun burst out. No wonder.. They were in it together.

"Aww is my Love shy?!" Daehyun came to me and slung his arms around my shoulders. I was embarrassed but I ended laughing as well. They really got me. How is he so daring?!

"Okay okay. I'll stop teasing you. But maybe you wanna try it and see if it fits?" Daehyun added, laughing. So much for stop teasing. I stared at him.

"Okay okay. I'll stop I'll stop!" Daehyun said, raising his hands, surrendering.

"That's better! So mean! Forever bullying me!" I pouted. He just kissed me. 

We sat and played some games for awhile before the boys made a move. They said they wanted us to spend dinner together, just me and Daehyun. I like that plan.

Daehyun's POV

I woke my girl up. She was all playful again. I'm glad she slept well and manage to put things behind her. I didn't mind her disturbing me. If that could put a smile on her face, I wouldn't mind having my hair in a mess nor my cheeks stretched. What matters most was her smile and laughter was back. I wish I could see you smile and laugh from now onwards. 

Seeing her so happy during lunch was a joy to me. Wait till dinner my Darling~

 

I had fun writing this! Something light hearted and playful after all the emo stuff.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the previous chapter!

Okay, now for real, I don't know when my next update is going to be....... :(

@PauKichi childhood friend? hmmm... Are you referring to the her? The her is his sister~