Dinner

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

"Where are we going? I thought we're eating dinner?" I asked Daehyun looking confused.

"You'll see." this was all Daehyun said as we headed back to the car.

Even though our car rides were rather quiet, I didn't mind it at all. The atmosphere was comfortable. There are times when I disturbed him during the ride, I poked him, tucked his sleeves, blew air into his ears. Then he would glare at me and I would just go back to sitting still. 

Then he takes revenge by jerking the car suddenly and sudden speedings. I get scared pretty easily. Seeing my expression, I knew he was smirking behind that mask. I knew he was gonna continue to scare me. I wanted a safe car ride so I went back to sitting properly, not disturbing him. But I grow bored easily. 

Finally we arrived at our next distination. I got out from the car and i was stunned! I have never seen such a big house before. My eyes widen and jaw dropped. Daehyun laughed and shook his head. He took my hand and we walked towards it. What is he gonna do? Is he gonna break in?

"Where are you taking me? To that house? Are you trying to break in? Lets just eat at a restaurant okay?" I asked him, feeling a little worried and all Daehyun did was let out a small chuckle and led me closer to the building. 

He took out the keys and inserted into the keyhole. It fitted. Wait, he's the owner of this big and beautiful house? 

"Y..you live here?" I asked, stunned. Then the door opened and he his lights. The house interior was beautiful! It seemed classy yet simple at the same time. 

"No, I just happened to get hold of the keys." I looked at him, shocked. He really broke in?

"Okay, No Princess, I didn't break in. Welcome to my home!" Why is he always teasing me? He headed to the kitchen while I walked around his first floor where his living, dining rooms, kitchen and balcony were located. The second level was where all the bedrooms were.

"WOW!!! Its like heaven!!" I exclaimed as i went around his living room and dining area touching the display and his furniture, careful not to break them. The things here seemed expensive. Then I realised, There wasn't anyone in the house.

"You live in this Big place alone?" I asked him still awed at the design. He didn't seem the type that would go for this type of design.

"Yeah but B.A.P stays over here often. Why? You want to live here seeing me so lonely?" There he goes teasing me again but I secretly didn't mind the idea of living with my prince. 

"Can I explore your house? I mean its okay if you're uncomfortable with it." I asked him hoping really hard that he would allow me to roam around his place.

"Sure. Would I even bring you hear if I was uncomfortable? Pabo." I smiled and headed up to where the bedrooms were. There were three rooms on the left side of the corridoor and on the right were 2 rooms with the bathroom right at the end.

I assumed the first one on my left was his room. The door was opened. I poked my head in. His room was a little messy but it was big with a bathroom in it. He had a king sized bed in the center of the room, with display units with photographs, a table at the corner, near the windows and a mini walk-in wardrobe. It was simple and it suited his personality.

I looked at the rooms next to his, they were big too and had bunk beds. I guessed these rooms were where B.A.P sleep when they came over. I went to the bathroom. I was surprised at how big the bathroom was. they had a place to stand and shower and a mini tub which seemed like it could be used as a jacuzzi.

Then I stood in front of the room which was opposite of Daehyun's. The door was closed. I placed my hands on the knob and was about to turn it when a hand grabbed my wrist. It wasn't a tight grip but it was firm. I looked up and saw Daehyun staring at me. 

"Lets go to the living room." His grip around my wrist was still firm as he led me down the stairs to the living room. 

Was he preventing me from entering that room? Now I'm really curious. What was it he didn't want me to see? 

"Sit, watch some tv, it'll be ready soon." He passed me the remote and headed back to the kitchen. 

I wasn't really concentrating as I surfed the channels. I kept thinking about the room. Then I landed on the KBS channel and watched Music Bank. I soon forgot about the room.

Daehyun came to the living room, took my hands and walked me to the dining table. He pulled out my chair and i sat on it. Daehyun is so sweet. All this treatment really makes me feel loved, something which I longed for a very long time.

I was amazed at the the food he cooked! Instead of a typical Korean meal, he cooked spegetti with bacon for us! the portion wasn't much because he knew I always had a small appetite. It was simple yet it was filled with love and sincerity. How much sweeter can he get?

spaghetti_alla_carbonara.jpg

 

"Wow!!! Thank you Oppa! I'll eat well!" I said to him and he smiled and nodded.

"Oppa, its tasty!" I exclaimed. 

"Of course. I was the one who cooked it" Daehyun said cockily. 

We started feeding each other, enjoying the time together.

Soon we ate finished and I almost wanted a second round. It was that good! I didn't know Daehyun could cook!