Zelo's Birthday

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

"Hyung! Noona! Why so late!" Zelo shouted excitedly as he opened his door. The rest of the boys were already sitting comfortably on the couch, eating and playing with each other.

"His fault! He didn't want to wake up." My princess smiled at me. Wait, what? She was the one who kept saying 'five more minutes' when I was trying to wake her up which eventually became 45 minutes.  

"When was it my fault? I remembered clearly that it was you who didn't want to get out of bed. Junhong ah, don't listen to her." I playfully arm locked her neck, careful to not be too rough on her. I don't want her to end up getting bruises.

"Zelo, you believe noona right?" She said to Zelo in a really innocent voice. This girl~

"Ah, doesn't matter. What matters is that the both of you are here!" Zelo was smart.  

"Yah~ Making me look bad!" trapped her in my arms. She stuck out her tongue playfully.

"Oh please, enough of your mushiness. The first thing you do here is to showcase your love." Youngjae cringed. The rest of the boys just laughed it off. 

"I thought you're already used to it?" I said as I kissed my girl on the cheek. She slapped my chest lightly probably feeling shy. 

"Oh gosh~" Youngjae said as he witnessed the kiss.

"Happy birthday Zelo! Stay healthy and happy." My girl said as she tried to reach for his hair to ruffle them.

"Thank you noona!" Zelo replied.

"Happy birthday Junhong ah. Hope you'll get a girl soon." I winked.

"Hyung!" Zelo blushed.

"Here's your present. Its from the both of us." I said as I handed the box to him.

"Thanks hyung and noona! May I open it?" Zelo asked.

"Sure. Go ahead." My princess said.

"WOah... erm... Thanks hyung and noona?" Zelo said obviously disappointed with his gift.

"Yah~ what's with that expression? You don't like it? But your hyung here said you like cherry tomatoes! We bought you more than enough!" My princess said as she lightly elbowed my ribs.

"Ow.. What was that for?" I asked her. She just shrugged her shoulders and flashed her innocent smile. She is definitely getting more playful as the day passes. Not that I mind. At least I see that smile of hers.

"I... I like it a lot!" Zelo faked a smile. I know him too well.

"Glad you like it!" She pinched Zelo's cheeks.

"So what are we doing today, birthday boy?" my girl asked.

"I was planning to go to the beach since we've never been there together before. Are you guys fine with the beach?" Zelo replied.

"Silly boy! Its your birthday! Your choice!" My girl replied.

"Okay! Let's go then!" Zelo said excitedly.

Zelo wanted to sit in my car today, with my princess. I didn't want to but he reasoned that it was his birthday and it was his first time spending with his noona when all the other years were only with boys. Weird but whatever, it was his birthday afterall. The rest of the boys took Yongguk hyung's car. We headed to a supermart to buy some picnic food. We then headed back to the car.

My girl then took Zelo's present from the boot and handed it to him.

"Happy Birthday Zelo!" My girl said while I was driving.

"Noona, you wished me already. Wa-Wow!" Zelo said as he received the gift from her.

"Another one?" He asked.

"Yeah. The cherry tomatoes were for teasing sake. You look so disappointed! Don't you know its the thought that counts?" I said while my girl just nodded.

"Aww... Thank you hyung and noona!" He hugged her since she was sitting with him.

"Yah!" I shouted, startling the both of them.

"Oh~ Hyung jealous? Hehe~" He said as he hugged me from the back.

~~~~~~'s POV

"Sit, Daehyunnie doesn't like too much movement in the car!" I said as I held him back.

"Opps.. Sorry hyung, I forgot." Zelo apologized.

"It's fine, open it. See if you like it." Daehyun said.

"Wowww..." Zelo jaws dropped as he ripped open the present.

"Like it?" I smiled.

"Noona!! I LOVE IT!! THANK YOU!!!" Zelo hugged me really tightly again. I just laughed. I was glad he liked the headphones.

"Yah yah yah!!! Zelo!! You can't see me is it?!" Daehyun said, annoyed.

"Opps! Thank you hyung!" Zelo thanked him, still not letting go of me.

"You're welcome. Now let go of my girlfriend!" Daehyun said. Zelo slowly released his arms.

"Gosh, you're lucky I'm driving. If not, I'll knock your head!" Daehyun said.

"Awww..." I gave Daehyun a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiled.

Soon, we reached the beach. Everyone helped out in carrying the food and play stuff. I wanted to help too but the boys said they could manage. I ended only taking the mats.

We placed the mat under a big tree for shade. We all settled down and started snacking. We played random games chatted. Jongup was so blur that its cute. Whenever someone lost, he needed to do a forefeit. It seemed like Jongup was the most frequent one. The guys didn't want to bully him too much so they always asked him to do something he would be comfortable doing. How is it he looks so cool while dancing but so blur when he's not? So cute~ I like spending time with the boys. At least I felt welcome in this circle of friends, thanks to Daehyun.

After eating and playing random games, the boys wanted to play beach soccer. I didn't want to be a spoilsport and wanted to join in but Daehyun told me it was best if I sit out. I guessed they were gonna be really violent. He asked me to judge from a distance instead. Funny, I don't even know the rules. I just sat and watch them play and tackle each other. It was an enjoyable sight.

"Be careful!" I shouted when they started tackling each other roughly. 

"Yes Mummy!" The boys replied but still being as rough. 

After their first round, they came towards me and threw themselves on the mat, sticky and sweaty. I guessed boys will always be boys. I handed them tissues and drinks and they wiped themselves.

"Princess." Daehyun said to me while holding the tissue towards me and giving me a smile, a smile I know too well, one that he would show when he wanted me to do something for him.

"But the boys are doing it themselves!" I said even though I already took the tissue from him.

"But I'm tired! The boys would also ask someone to help them if they had any!" Daehyun said.

"Yah!" The other boys shouted but Daehyun just smiled.

"Please?" He pleaded with a little aegyo. The boys cringed.

"Only you can bring out this side of him. Gosh~" Yongguk oppa said. I gently dabbed his face with the tissue. There were tissue bits stuck to his face and I didn't want to take them out just for the fun of it.

"Let's go swimming!" Zelo suddenly suggested when everyone was resting.

"No~" The boys whined.

"Aww please!!! Noona! You will come with me right? You haven't played anything yet so I'm sure you're still quite energetic!" Zelo said. Without waiting for my reply, he already tugged my arm and dragged me towards the beach.

"Slow down! The beach won't run away! My arms!" I shouted.

"Oops! Hehe~" Zelo smiled.

"Yah! Be careful! Don't go too deep! She can't swim that well!" Daehyun reminded us.

"Yes hyung!" Zelo shouted back as he continued to pull me.

 

Finally a break from my life so here's an update! 

I read your comments and I really appreciate the honest feedback. I guessed I was carried away with all the fluff and the dragginess of the story. A huge part of me doesn't want to reach to the end of the story.. so.... haha~ Sorry! The drama will start soon! Thank you for staying and bearing with me. I'm such a draggy person~