Amusement Park

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

I didn't believe I said something like that to Daehyun. I really didn't meant for the words to come out so harsh. Then again I guess I was worried for him. Forever getting into fights. I also didn't know why was I so angry. He hugged me after that and as much as I wanted to hug him back, I didn't. I know he said that he would let me know if he gets into a fight again but knowing him, he's gonna keep it from me when it happens again with just saying I don't want to worry you. I wanted to really get him to tell me the next time it happens. I decided to 'play' cold war with him. Must refrain from giving in! Why am I doing this? I'm not sure too.

We got ready and Daehyun drove us to the amusement park and we'll meet the boys there. I shouldn't have looked so excited. At least the boys are coming. We haven't hang out in such a long time other then during breaks.

The car ride was a quiet one. I guessed it was awkward after our first mini arguement? 

We finally reached the place and we bought the tickets. I couldn't keep my excitement. It was my first time at an amusement park. Many things wowed me as well as the two maknaes. they grabbed me and pulled me along with them since we're the most excited ones. Our first stop was the 4D theatre since I was actually amused by it. We ate light finger food as we queued up since we haven't had anything for breakfast yet. 

The boys looked really excited too, just like little kids. When we got into the theatre, I ended sitting between Jongup and Zelo. I sneaked a peek at Daehyun and he wasn't really happy? I don't know but I miss these bubbly boys. The ride was fun. There were times where the images were so realistic that I got a shock. I shouted at some parts while Jongup and Zelo just laughed. These two laughing at their noona!

After the ride, we went on a few more. I spend most of my time with zelo and jongup while the rest walked behind. We then took a 4-seater roller coaster, the three of us in front while the other four behind us. This was my first roller coaster ride. It was really enjoyable even though I hated the going down part. We screamed our heads off! 

We then headed to the 2-seater roller coaster. The disadvantage about going in odd numbers was that one of us would have to sit alone. I wanted to ride it with Daehyun but I didn't know what came to me and I ended sitting beside youngjae. The maknaes and the two oldest sat together, leaving Daehyun alone. He seem upset. I wanted to change my seats but then I thought it would be fun to give him a silent treatment after what he'd said this morning. I'm not a petty person but I just had the feeling to ignore him. 

When the ride started, we were as usual screaming or rather, I was screaming I could tell the boys were enjoying it, making manly sounds like 'Whoo' and 'yeah' throughout the ride. Daehyun sat behind us. I was wondering why Daehyun wasn't screaming or making weird sounds. During turn, I quickly took a glance back and I saw Daehyun holding on to the bar like his life depended on it. He genuinely looked scared. Have I gone too far?

 

Daehyun's POV

I really shouldn't have said those things to her. Now, we just had our first arguement. I apologized to her but I felt hurt when she didn't hug me back. But I deserved it right? I hid it from her.

During the entire car ride, she was staring out of the windows. I too didn't want to disturb her and so we stayed quiet throughout.

When we reached there, we didn't even have a chance to talk or get to ride a single ride together. She was always with Jongup and Zelo. I knew we should have came alone. Why isn't she talking to me? Was she still mad? I know I said that she could vent her anger on me but I didn't know it would hurt this much. At least punch or hit me rather than ignore me totally.  I sighed quietly not wanting the boys to know.

We ended up at the 2-seater roller coaster. I wondered which one of them suggested to sit on this thing. I was actually really afraid but the thought of having the chance to ride it with my girl comforted me since it was a 2-seater and it was rather obvious we both were finally able to sit together. 

When it was our turn, my princess suddenly went to sit with Youngjae. I really didn't feel good seeing that she didn't want to sit with me and worst, I'm sitting on this ride by myself.

When the ride started, I heard many screaming and yelling. I wanted to yell too but I was scared stiff, it was like I lost my voice to scream. All I could do was grab onto the bar tightly and tuck my head in hoping the ride would end soon. 

Finally, the ride ended. I was upset and uncomfortable. Yongguk hyung seemed to notice and asked me if I was okay. I felt terrible. 

 

~~~~~~'s POV

"Daehyun, you okay?" I heard someone asking while I was laughing with Youngjae. My ears kind of reacted to his name. I turned back and saw Yongguk Oppa patting Daehyun's shoulder and he looked damn sick, like he was on the verge of puking or something along that line. 

I ran towards him checking if he was okay or not and I believe he was not.

"Sit down." I onto him and walked towards the bench.

"I think he just needs to rest, you guys go ahead first, We'll catch up later." I told the rest of the boys.

"You sure?" Yongguk oppa asked me, I nodded and they left.

"Are you okay? Drink some water." I took out the water bottle out from my bag that Daehyun had volunteered to help me carry even though I told him it wasn't heavy.

He drank the water and smiled at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"You're finally talking to me." Daehyun said pouting a little. Right, I forgot I was supposed to be giving him a cold shoulder. Well I could not anymore after seeing him looking so uncomfortable.

"Your fault. Who asked you to say those words just now?" I said.

"Sorry. I really didn't mean it." He looked down. How could I still stay angry at him? To be honest, I didn't know why I behaved this way but I guessed I went overboard.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't want to sit alone?" I was guilty since I believe I was the one who made him sit alone. But I didn't know that he would be this afraid!

"I didn't have the chance to. You were always with the boys today. When I thought I could ride this with you, I felt safer. Who knew you ended up sitting with youngjae." He obviously looked sad.

"Ah.. Sorry sorry. Stop pouting." He didn't stop.

"Okay okay what can I do to make you happier?" It was my fault anyway. He stuck out his lips even more. 

"What? Here? We're in public!" I knew what he wanted.

"So? Its not illegal right?" I gave in, I kissed his lips.

"Wow suddenly I'm feeling so much better!" He exclaimed. I shook my head smiling. 

"Come, lets go find the boys and get you something to eat." I told him. His eyes lit up when I mentioned food. 

I clinged onto him while we were walking.

"Daehyunnie~" I called while resting my head on his shoulders and walking.

"Hmmm?" 

"Sorry about this morning. I... I really didn't mean to say those things. I-" 

"Its fine, I understand. I would have reacted the same way too. Silly girl~" He ruffled my hair. I felt so much better after apologizing.

We went to find the boys and ate a proper meal but I shared a plate with Daehyun since he didn't feel well and I wanted to play without vomiting my food out. After eating we went to play the more relaxed rides like the merry-go-round and the ferris wheel. This time, we stuck onto each other like glue while the boys were in their own world or rather, we were in our own world.

After playing a few more mild rides, Himchan Oppa decided to play the pirate ship ride. While walking towards the ride, I felt a pull on my hands.

"This time you will sit with me right?" Daehyun asked me like a small boy.

"You still want to ride that? We could just skip this ride if you don't want to." I told him feeling bad for being insensitive towards him just now.

"I'll be fine if I hold onto your hands." Daehyun said. I smiled.

The boys wanted to sit the top most area of the ride but I knew Daehyun didn't want to. We sat at the seats nearest to the center. Daehyun looked at me puzzled. 

"I'm afraid if we sit too high, I'd puke." I said. We held onto each other hands as we played the ride.

After the ride, we went on with more rides till the place was closed for the day. Everyone was tired and we made our way back.

"Thank you for bringing me here today. Its my first time coming and I'm glad I came here with you." I smiled and told Daehyun while he was driving.

"Anything to make my crazy princess happy." He pinched my cheek.

 

Ahh the dance for Crash is so cute!! And to claim that B.A.P has no cute side. haha~