The Showdown

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

I recognized the voice. It belonged to one of Minsook's members. I struggled but it was no use. He took a rope and tied my hands together. He was too strong for me. He then flung me over his shoulders and tied my legs together.

"Let me go!!" I shouted and pounded his back with my tied fists while kicking my legs.

"Shut up! Stop moving. One more move and your Daehyun will get it." He hissed. I had no choice but to surrender myself.

"Good girl." He mocked as he tied my legs up. 

He carried me into the warehouse. 

"Put me down!!" I wriggled about. 

"Very well." He threw me onto the hard cement floor and I landed on my bottom. Oww.

"Look who I've found when I was petrolling?" He smirked. Everyone in the warehouse held their punches and kicks and stared at me.

"Noona!" Zelo called.

Daehyun's expression when he saw me... 

"I thought I asked you to leave?!" He shouted, scaring me. I said nothing.

How could I just stay home and pretend nothing happen?! What does he expect me to do? Pretend that he was next door when I don't even know whether is he safe or not? How would I be able to sleep? I would be panicking and worrying as well! 

"What are you doing here?! I thought we've broken up!? Whatever I do is none of your business!" I was shocked at how hurtful he sounded. A tear slipped and fell down my cheek.

"Bastards! Let that woman go! My business is none of hers!" Daehyun said as he looked at me, his eyes telling a different story though. After being with his cold self, I learnt to read his expressions. How silly of him!

"Wow. What a drama." Minsook clapped. The B.A.P boys looked shocked but did not interfere.

"Since you guys have broken up I guess none of your both businesses mattered to each other right?" He nodded to the guy that was the nearest to me, the one that brought me in. That guy then slapped me across my face. I told myself to prepare for this. It wasn't  the first time dealing with them. If I could endure then, I could endure it now.

"Yah! It's our fight! Leave her alone!" Yongguk hyung shouted and made his first move by elbowing Minsook's chin. He fell over, holding on to his chin. 

The boys then started fighting, throwing punches and kicks. Yongguk oppa was fighting Minsook while the rest were fighting with the other members. I guessed their opponent were probably based on their fighting skills. The guy that brought me in then brought me to a corner.

"Stop struggling! It'll not help!" He slapped me. How much I wanted to hit him back with both of my hands! He then turned and observed the fight. I whacked his head from the back with my arms. Wrong move. He turned back and grabbed my sleeve and pulled me up a little.

"You better behave you little girl! If not with or without approval or instructions I will you." Hearing that word I immediately shut up and stood still. I was once saved by Daehyun and I do not know if  I will be that lucky if there's a second time nor would I want to experience it a second time.

I was watching the fight too feeling super anxious for the boys. Seeing the punches and kicks thrown by Dark Tigers were no joke. But the boys were doing not too bad as well. They managed to dodge some, fight back some but there were also some that had successfully landed on the boys. I was interlacing my fingers together till my knuckles were turning white. It was too heartbreaking to watch. Tears streamed down my face.

"Oppa!" I yelled when they kicked Daehyun on his stomach which made him slide on the floor. He gave me a brief look and then ignore me and went back to fight.

"I thought you guys broke up?!" The guy held me by my chin roughly.

"We did! If it was anyone of them I would have also reacted that way!" I shouted back. He then released my grip.

Daehyun's POV

"I thought I asked you to leave?!" I shouted, hopefully it will sound convincing.

I was so disappointed and I felt so defeated when I saw one of Dark Tiger's members carrying her in and slamming her on the floor. Why didn't she listen to me? Why did she come back? I couldn't blame her though. After being with her for close to a year, how could I not know what was going through her head? Since what has been done is done, I could only protect her now.

"What are you doing here?! I thought we've broken up!? Whatever I do is none of your business!" I shouted again. hoping that they would let her off if they know we were no longer together. I saw A tear slipped from her face. I'm sorry.

"Bastards! Let that woman go! My business is none of hers!" I said when there was no movement. I looked at my princess, trying to get her to read my expression, something that she could do pretty well.

Despite declaring our break up, they did not let her off. Instead, The guy that brought her in slapped her across her face. I looked away not wanting to expose my act. The fight then got serious.

"Oppa!" My princess called when I slided across. I gave her a brief look, as if telling her to keep the act together and then continued with our fight.

We were fighting when I heard groaning. I looked over and it was Minsook who was groaning. Yongguk hyung was always in the best condition. He would do anything for s. Yongguk hyung had kicked Minsook's stomach area repeatedly which landed Minsook on the floor. Of course, Minsook wouldn't let things pass that easily. The guy that was guarding my girl went to his rescue. Yongguk hyung gladly took him down. 

I stole a quick look at my girl. We had our eye contact. I then looked at her legs then back at her eyes. She looked down as well and then back at me and nodded. I'm proud that she was able to understand my instructions. All our communication was done within seconds. Since she was left unguarded, She slowly sat down and untied the ropes around her legs and hands.

My opponent then kicked my back, bringing me back to our fight. I was fighting then I saw one Dark Tigers member aiming a gun at my princess.

(Daehyun's expression when he saw the gun)

*BANG!*

 

Whoops! another cliffhanger. haha~

The gif of Daehyun lifting weights is from their One Shot Making video ^^ Love the MV! So many appropriate images to use. Credits to the owners!

Ahhh you readers are so mean... Saying she should have listened to Daehyun. But how could she not worry about his safety?

It's really coming to an end :( I'm gonna miss this storyyyyyy..... So.... silent readers do start commenting before it's too late~