Date

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

This silly girl. Wants to stay awake but ended up falling asleep. I stopped at the red light and took my jacket from the backseat and covered her. She looks so peaceful when sleeping. I smiled and brushed her cheeks with my fingers.

I'm happy we can finally spend some couple time together. Its our first date! I'm not sad okay maybe just a little that our first date is on our first month but I'm really happy we're able to spend it together. I look at her sleeping face and promised myself that I'm gonna make this day special for her, this beautiful princess!

I finally reached the beach. I always wanted our first date to be a romantic one. I went to the boot and took out a pink rose and placed it at the back pocket of my pants with my t-shirt covering it, mentally reminding myself not to sit on it.

I opened the passenger door slowly just in case her head was leaning against the door. Lucky it was not. I landed a soft peck on her nose. I didn't think she was a light sleeper. I decided to a little. I drew circles with my index finger on her cheek. It was funny seeing her shooing my finger away like it was a fly. I had to control myself from laughing. This girl still did not wake up. She slept so peacefully. I wondered if she even had enough sleep the night before. I took my phone out and snapped a picture of her. So cute.

"Yah Princess wake up." I said as I poked her cheeks lightly.

"hmmmm?" she said as she rubbed her eyes. Her eyes suddenly widen.

"Oh no! Did i sleep for long? hehe Sorry!" She smiled innocently at me. I wasn't even mad at all.

"Right and you said you would stay awake with me." I said a little sad, not meaning it. Wait, did i just POUT? I decided to a little more. I walked away trying to control myself from smiling.

She ran to me and held onto my right arm. "ahh please don't ignore me. I'm sorry!" She said with aegyo. I have a weakness for her aegyo. I couldn't control my smile. I smiled behind my mask.

"Not angry anymore?" She said still using aegyo.

"Nope, I wasn't even mad. I just like teasing you!" I laughed as i ruffled her hair. She pouted cutely.

We started walking along the beach with her holding my arms and our fingers intertwined. Even after one month, my heart still did flips! 

While we strolled along the beach, I could tell she was thinking of something causing her to stare blankly into space.

"You okay?" I asked her feeling a little worried.

"Huh? Oh I'm fine!" She assured me with a grin.

"Whoo a starfish!" She released my arms and ran towards it like a small kid. I just shook my head and smiled. When she stood up I backhugged her around her waist. She was startled.

"Happy One Month Princess." I said to her with my lips closed to her ears as i was resting my chin on her shoulders. I could tell she was blushing. I took out the pink rose and swiftly placed it in front of her face. She was shocked again. This girl gets shocked so easily!

"Thank you!" She said really quickly I almost couldn't make out what she was saying then she took the rose from me, faced me, gave me a quick peck on my cheek and ran away. Now i was the one in shock. haha.

I chased her and we sat for awhile just admiring the waves crashing onto the shore. It was calm and peaceful. Her head rested on my shoulders and my hands around her shoulders.

After awhile, I tapped her shoulders.

"Lets go! I'll bring you to another place!" I said standing up and pulling her back to the car.

While walking back to the car, I took the rose from her hands and tucked it behind her ears. She looked so beautiful, like a mermaid. I opened the door for her and she got in.

This time she was awake while i drove. she was twirling the rose on her fingers. I'm glad she liked it but this is not the only surprise I had for her.

We arrived at the biggest shopping centre at Seoul. Her eyes brighten up instantly. 

"Lets go! I've never brought my girlfriend for shopping before." She smiled shyly when i said 'girlfriend'. Even when we're together for a month she still gets shy. 

We were window shopping holding hands. I told her if she saw anything she like just let me know and i would get it for her. Somehow, she never tell me or pointed at anything. Why isn't she asking me to buy her anything? 

We walked past a stuffed toy shop and her expression brighten. I wonder if she's still a kid. She rushed into the shop pulling me in and looked at all of them. There was one that caught her eyes. It was a pink dog. She stared at it for awhile, touched its nose and continued walking. I passed her money and told her I wanted cheesecake asking her if she could buy for me. She nodded and left to buy it without taking the money. Oh well, I took the pink dog and went to the cashier to pay for it.

I found her at the cake shop. I went to look for seats. I placed the soft toy under the table. She bought one chessecake for me and one muffin for herself. We chatted and ate our food. I quickly took the pink dog and stretched my arms in front of her face. Silly girl got shocked again.

"wahh!!! You bought it! How did you know I like this?" ~~~~~~ said as she held onto it playing with the ears.

"You like it and you didn't tell me? what did I say about 'see anything you like tell me' ?" I said while looking into ~~~~~~ eyes. 

"I didn't want you to spend money unnecessarily." she said as she started pinching the dog's cheeks.

"Okay then, shall I refund it?" I .

"NO! I like it!" she said as she hugged the dog tightly like it was her life or something.

"I know, I was just teasing you, stop hugging it like that. It won't be able to breathe!" I said. Damn, did i just say that? She makes me go crazy at times, talking about a stuffed animal breathing. 

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" She said to me excitedly. This girl is so easy to please. Just a stuffed animal could make her so happy.

We finished eating and i took her hands. 

"Lets go for dinner." I suggested.

"Okay!" ~~~~~~ jumped happily. 

 

~~~~~~~~'s POV 

While we were walking along the shores, I couldn't help thinking what would happen if I got home. I can't help but worry what was in for me but since i was already out with daehyun, I guessed its worth it. I shook the thought off.

I didn't know Daehyun could be so sweet. The rose and the pink stuffed dog. I liked it a lot but I didn't want him to spend on things like that. He still noticed and bought it for me. I swear I have the best boyfriend. 

"Lets go for dinner" Daehyun suggested.

"Okay!" I said happily. We were already at a shopping centre with restaurants around us but why was he taking me back to the car?

 

As promised! another update! I don't know if its sweet enough. Do you guys find my story boring or too long?

Oh and here's the pink stuffed dog. http://di1-1.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/fd/63/c8/35508458-260x260-0-0_Gund+Gund+Spunky+Dog+Pink+X+Large.jpg

Comment!! Subscribe!! :D Thanks for reading my fic! I really appreciate it! It gives me motivation to update! :D Let me know how you feel about the story!