Club

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

Days went by as usual, I went to work while Daehyun did his stuff. I don't really question what he does outside because I know he's rational enough and will not do stupid things. He kept assuring me that he'll be fine. I trust that he would take care of himself but I can't help worrying about him.

"Hello Noona!" Jongup entered the studio. He came up to me and pinched both sides of my cheeks. What's with him?

"Yah is this how you greet your noona?" I lightly slapped his arms away, smiling. Then I realised there was a boy standing awkwardly beside Jongup looking at us. Jongup saw me staring at him.

"Oh Noona! This is my friend, Taemin. We met at the club while dancing and exchanging moves! Hyung, this is ~~~~~. " Jongup introduced us.

"Hello Taemin!" I smiled. He responded awkwardly which was rather cute.

"Noona you were staring into blank space just now, thinking of hyung?" Jongup wriggled his eyebrows. I lowered my head, hiding my blushed cheek and my smile.

"Ah.. I see. Haha shall not tease you further!" I got up and slapped his chest.

"See you later noona!" He headed into the studio with Taemin.

After about one and a half hours, they came out. I locked the studio and we headed out together. Taemin was going a different way since Jongup was gonna walk me home. We bid goodbye to Taemin and headed towards Daehyun's house.

We talked about random stuff and Jongup told me a little more about Taemin. He told me how shy Taemin was in person but when he dances, he becomes another person. a confident one at that. Seeing how good of a dancer Jongup was, I wanted to see Taemin dance! We finally reached and I thanked Jongup before entering my house. 

I headed to the kitchen to cook while waiting for Daehyun to be back. After awhile, the door opened, I ran out and welcomed Daehyun. I missed him even though I  just saw him this morning.

"Daehyunnie!" I ran and hugged him.

"Hello princess!" He kissed me. I messed his hair. He looked at me and messed mine up as well. He slung his arms over my shoulders and we rested on the couch. We talked about our day while he was straightening my hair with his fingers. 

"Princess do you smell something funny?" I inhaled in and then I realised I was in the midst of cooking before Daehyun came back.

"Oh no." I ran straight to the kitchen and turned off the stove.

"Pabo" Daehyun came in and to check if everything was okay. I pouted.

"Mmmm Mmmm" He was pinching my lips with his thumb and his index fingers while I struggled and slapped his hands to release my lips. He let got and pecked my lips. 

"Go wash up, I'll be done soon." I told Daehyun.

"Its okay, I'll help." He carried the plates while I laid the table.

We sat and ate our dinner. While eating, Daehyun told me that the boys wanted to go clubbing this weekend. 

"So you would come with me right?" Daehyun asked.

"No. I'm awkward in those kind of places!" I said to him.

"Pleaseeee! Its not like you're alone." Did Daehyun just did ageyo? 

"No." I stuffed food into his mouth.

"Oh... Okay then, I'll tell the boys I'm not going since you're not going. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind. Maybe they'll feel a little disappointed since they haven't seen you for awhile but I guess its okay." Daehyun said with a tint of sadness. Why does he always have to make me feel guilty?

"Okay okay I'll go. Stop making me feel guilty!" 

"Really?! Yay! I'll let the boys know!" How did his mood change so quickly?! He got up from the chair to call the boys. Why is he so excited?

"Call them later. Eat first." I grabbed his hands and made him sit.

"You tricked me right? purposely did that to make me feel guilty?" I asked him. He always do this!

"Haha. Eat. So noisy~" He smiled and fed me.

 

Saturday came by pretty quickly. We got ready and Daehyun drove us to the club which the boys frequently visit. As usual, the scene outside the club wasn't really appealing. We managed to go in without having to queue.

We spotted the boys from afar because their gestures were kinda big. We saw one more person with them. We walked towards them.

"Hi oppas, hi boys! Oh you're here. Hello!" I greeted B.A.P and Taemin who was sitting beside Jongup.

"You know him?" Daehyun asked me.

"Jongup's friend. We met at the studio." I nodded and told him.

"Oh." was all he said. We sat down. Daehyun pulled me to sit on his right while Taemin sat on his left.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked Taemin, leaning forward since Daehyun was between us.

"Jongup invited me."Taemin replied.

We started talking more. He didn't seem so awkward now. He was actually really smiley, like Jongup. I guessed that's why they're friends. He then demostrated some popping dance moves just by using his arms because we were seated.

Daehyun was rather quiet throughout. He just leaned back and kept drinking his drink.

He suddenly got up.

"I'm going to the restroom." He said really quickly, without even looking at me. I could sense that something wasn't right.

"Are you okay?" I grabbed his wrist to stop him from walking and got up to ask him.

"I'm fine. I need to pee. Let go." He said in a tone that I knew something was wrong. He then looked at Taemin.

Ah. This boy. How could I not know what he was thinking.

 

Daehyun's POV

Who's this Taemin guy? Why is my princess so talkative with him? She smiles and laughs so happily in their conversation. I looked at him. I can't help but feel inferior. He's face was flawless, his body was skinny but they still had muscles at the right places making him actually look good and handsome. I didn't want to show how jealous I am so I wanted to excuse myself. ~~~~~ then grabbed my wrist. I was a little frustrated which I didn't know why.

She looked at me then at that Taemin guy then she smiled. Didn't I ask her to let go?

"Taemin is handsome." She whispered to me. Why the hell did she do that for? Can't she tell I'm already closing both eyes seeing them laugh and talk? Unknowingly, my other fist clenched.

"But you're more handsome, silly." What? I can't help but smile. She then gave me a small peck on my nose.

"We're just friends." She said to me. I know that but I just didn't know why I reacted like that. Maybe I just needed some attention from her.

"I-I know that. I really needed to pee." I covered up quickly.

"Ya right okay, I'll go with you." 

"Its okay. Sit with them, I'll be back soon."

"You sure you're okay? You won't go in and cry?" This crazy girl is teasing me now.

"Yah. No. I'm not a baby." I pinched her cheeks.

"Okay okay." She smiled and sit down.

~~~~~'s POV

I was right. Haha. I just further. This boy.

After about ten minutes, Daehyun still didn't come back. I don't remember the restroom being that far. I decided to look for him.

On the way to the restroom, I spotted him. He's not alone. He's with other person. Oh no, why is this happening?

 

Daily udates these few days! Happy? I hope so! Its SHINee's Taemin's birthday and SHINee is one of my favourite groups so I made Taemin cameo here. He's not gonna affect the plot or so. HAHA.

B.A.P No mercy!!!! AHHHH!!! So handsome! All of them! I cannot take it!!! AHHHHHH!!! Which is your favourite part? mine was the dance break and Dae's long notes!! okay, actually all of Dae's parts. I'm just overly high now. hehe!

There are some negative stuff that's going on, I hope Daehyun stays strong and not let it affect him! those haters are losers. see now perfect Daehyun is?