Exposed

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

Finally it's Saturday. I woke up feeling good since I didn't need to go school. I wanted to spend time with Daehyun today. I jumped out of bed and headed towards Daehyun's room. I opened the door and I saw my prince sleeping peacefully. I walked towards him and picked up the blanket on the floor. I assumed that he must have kicked it while he was sleeping. I folded the blanket and placed it neatly at the edge of his bed. I looked at him while he sleep and then I realised, he slept with a shirt on. Daehyun usually sleeps shirtless. Oh well. It was a good thing he wore his shirt to sleep since he kicked the blanket off. At least he wouldn't catch a cold.

It was still rather early so I decided to just lie beside him and watch him sleep. The more I look at his face, the more I want to squeeze his cheeks. I ended up poking his cheek. I stopped when he turned to face the other direction with is back facing me and his knees semi-tucked in. I had the sudden urge to hug him. It was like his back was calling for me to hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled myself closer to him. I liked how warm he was feeling. 

"OW!" Daehyun screamed when I tighten my grip around his waist. I quickly removed my arms and sat up, a little shock at his sudden shout.

"What happened? It was only a hug." I was worried.

"Painnn... Agh.. The kick..." Daehyun mumbled with his eyes still closed and rubbing his stomach. Kick? What kick? I only hugged him.

"Kick?? But I hugged you." I told him. His eyes then shot open.

"Oh! You're here! Morning princess." He cupped my face and gave me my morning kiss on my nose.

"What kick?" I asked him again since he didn't reply me.

"Nothing nothing. What kick?" I caught him subconsciously holding the end of his shirt as he puckered his lips as if telling me to return him back a kiss. 

I gave him a quick peck to distract him. I quickly removed his hands from his tee and pulled it up. What the hell happened?! His entire body was covered in bruises in different shapes and sizes, almost like a bruise exhibition or something. He then quickly pulled his shirt back down.

 

Daehyun's POV

"Move." My princess said seriously asking me to move my hands away from holding onto my shirt. . Why wasn't I fully awake? Maybe I wouldn't have blabbered rubbish. Now she found out. So much for wearing a shirt. Before I could do anything, she hit the back of my hands. I was in no position to say or do anything since I was the one who hid it from her. I reluctantly loosen the grip on the ends of my shirt.

"What the hell happened?!" She lifted the end up and looked at my bruises.

"Erm... I got into a fight." Since she found out, I might as well tell her.

"Is it when you got this too?" She pointed to the bruise on my face, the one that I claimed that I walked into a door.

I nodded.

"Then why didn't you tell me?! If I didn't find out, you're just gonna keep mum about it? Why do you always get into fights? Can't you just sort things out rather than always using your fists?!" She was clearly angry. This was the first time I've seen her so angry. I felt guilty being the cause of her sudden flaring. But what can I say? I was injured because I couldn't fight back because they would you? There was no way I could have said that.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to keep it from you. I didn't want you to get worried." I replied. I held onto her hands but she removed her hands away from mine. I felt hurt by her action.

"I've already apologize. Even if I told you, what can you do? Its not like you can fight back or whatever right?" , did I just say that to her?

"Right, I can't whack the hell out of him. There's nothing I can do about it. Is that what you're trying to say? I'm so useless right? You're always there to protect me but when something happens to you, I can't do anything. So that's why you kept it from me. I could not have fight whoever who did that to you but at least I would be able to dress your wounds. But even so, I may not do a good job at it. Don't apologize, you're not in the wrong." She said and tears stained her face. I was shocked. What have you done Daehyun?! I mentally slapped myself.

She got up but I grabbed her hands, not letting go. 

"Princess, I...I didn't mean it that way. Just forget whatever I said okay? I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry!" I made her sit and I wiped her tears. Mental note to myself: never make her mad again. I didn't like how things turned out.

"And no, you dress my wounds well. Please dress them for me?" I asked her with a little aeygo.

"You better tell me the next time you get bruises!" She sniffed her nose.

"Yes yes, you'll be the first to know." I removed the strands of hair on her face. How would I dare to keep things from her after what she have said?

"Lie down!" I quickly laid on my bed.

"Ow ow!! Softer, princess." I said when she appiled to much force on my bruise.

"Serve you right. Hmph!" She pouted but she reduced the strength used. 

"Are you still angry?" I asked her after she finished dressing my wounds.

"No." Was all she said. Liar. 

"Awww.. Sorry. I'll make it up to you. What do you want to do today?" I said because obviously she wasn't feeling happy.

"Nothing." She replied. I knew she was still throwing a tantrum. 

"How bout we go to the ammusement park?" I suggested. Her eyes immediatly lit. This baby. 

"Call the rest too!" She added. To be honest, I just wanted the two of us but going in a group would be much more fun. 

I called the boys.

 

Wanted to update tomorrow instead but since Crash came out... hehe! The MV is so cutee!! honestly, I didn't plan to have this chapter but since some of you wanted ~~~~~ to know so I made this. Hope its okay!