Swimsuit

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~'s POV

"Jung Daehyun to my office now." The principal demanded.

I looked at him. He gave me an assuring squeeze on my hand telling me it would be fine but I was still worried. 

"This is a school! Not a place for you to date! Go somewhere else if you want to date!" The principal warned us. I tried to release my hand from Daehyun's grip as the other students were staring and I felt embarassed. His grip was tight but I managed to pull out. This rebelious boy. 

"The rest of you, back to your seats!" The principal shouted. Everyone dispersed and scurried back to their respective seats. Daehyun followed behind the principal. He stuck his palms into his pockets. I looked around and even till now, the girls were squealing at his bad boy image. Not that I was jealous or anything. He was indeed good looking and that gangster is my boyfriend. I went back to my seats and hope that nothing serious will happen to Daehyun. I started to feel guilty though. Afterall, it was because of me he got into a fight.

Daehyun's POV

I followed the principal down to her office. It wasn't my first time there anyway. We entered the room and she slammed the door shut. 

"Jung Daehyun. Fighting again. Haven't you learnt your lesson from the previous time? Was cleaning the canteen not enough of a punishment for you?" The principal nagged. I just stood there. 

"I admit I fought with him but he started it." I defended myself even though I didn't think it was much of a help.

"What did he do that you needed to use your fist?" The principal asked.

"He said damn disgusting things about ~~~~~~." I said.

"Watch your language. It doesn't mean that you should fight." The principal replied.

"Then what? Go and tell you that he insulted ~~~~~? What else could you do other than ask him to apologize?" I mumbled.

"Excuse me, what did you say?!" The principal hinted me to repeat myself. No way am I doing that. I stood there staring into space again.

"I'm giving you another chance because your grades are above average but your behaviour cannot be tolerated. You're suspended from school for two weeks." The principal sighed.

"What?!" I yelled. Two weeks? Then who's gonna be there for ~~~~ when she gets bullied?

"Make that three weeks. Now get back to class and pack your bag. You're going home." The principal said.

I walked out of the office and slammed the door showing my displeasure. I should have beaten up that guy more.

I went up to class and showed my teacher a slip from the principal telling him I was suspended from school. I walked towards my seat and when I passed by ~~~~~'s table, she grabbed my hand.

"How did it go?" She asked me.

"Great. Suspension. 3 weeks. Its fine. I'm already used to it." I replied.

"Three weeks?!" My princess was shocked.

"Is there anything you want to share with the class Miss Yang ~~~~~~?" The teacher interrupted us.

"No no. Sorry." My princess replied. How polite.

"Sorry Daehyunnie..." She played with her fingers avoiding eye contact with me. 

"Hey don't need to feel guilty or sorry. Given a second time, I would still do the same." I ruffled her hair. Its funny how I feel like we were the only ones in class.

My princess gave me a small smile. I packed my bag and slung it around my shoulders.

"I'll pick you up after school." I whispered. She nodded before I walked out of the classroom without even greeting the teacher.

 

After a few hours, school ended and they were released. As promised, I waited for my girl outside the school gate. I spotted her from afar but something was different.. She was walking really slowly and her head was down. There were even people pushing past her.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her as I pinched her nose.

"I just feel so bad! You got suspended because of me. I'm sorry." She looked down.

"Silly~ Its not your fault. Stop pouting. I'm fine. Besides its not my first time getting into trouble." I told her. She looked at me with wide eyes and then relaxed. 

"What? Wait, why am I not surprised?" She thought out loud.

"Yah." I slung my arms around her shoulders while she giggled.

 

"You're still upset right?" I asked her while driving. She was really quiet.

"How bout we do something together later?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She turned and faced me after looking out of the windows throughout the journey.

"We'll chill in the jacuzzi later? We didn't do it together before." 

"But I don't have a swimsuit...." She seemed disappointed.

"Who needs swimsuit? We'll just go ." I teased.

"What?!" Then you're on your own!" She replied.

"I was just joking! We'll just grab some random top okay?" 

"Not funny!" 

"Then how about this?" just in time we were at our house parking lot and I stopped the car. I leaned towards her.

"AHHH Stop Stop! Okay funny funny!" She wriggled about avoiding my tickles.

"There. So much better." I cupped her face.

"What's so much better?" She asked innocently.

"You're smiling again." I kissed her. She just smiled. 

 

~~~~~~'s POV 

We headed back to change into something comfortable. I wore a black tank top and pink shorts. I went to the bathroom to set the water making sure it was the right temperature, I was actually quite excited. Cheap thrills but I can't help it. I have never done this before. I was a little shocked when Daehyun said to go in . I wasn't prepared and my body was filled with marks.

I felt a pair of arms grabbing my shoulders and jerking me towards the tub but then pulled me back. I turned around and my face was really close to his bare chest. I looked at him.

"What? I'm not . Unless you want me to be." Daehyun said. Whats up with him today? Haha.

"No No! Its okay! Keep your shorts on you crazy boy~" I avoided his gaze and entered the tub. It was truly relaxing. Daehyun sat beside me.

"Why so near? The tub is so big!" I and pushed him away lightly. He pouted and moved to sit opposite me. 

"Awww. Someone's unhappy?" I asked. I just love teasing him.

"No. I'm so happy see?" he faked a smile. How cute~

I got up from where I sat and went to sit beside him.

"I thought you said we were too close?" Daehyun asked still with a tint of sadness in his tone.

"Turn around." I said.

"Huh?" He gave me a blank look." I placed my hand on his shoulders and made his back face me. I started massaging his shoulders. 

"Ahhh.. Nice..." I gave his back a massage too.

"Thank you my crazy boy." I leaned closed to him and pecked him on the cheeks. Before he could even react, I started splashing water onto his face. We soon started a water fight but he clearly gave in to me. He then grabbed my hands and we looked into each other eyes, he leaned in and we shared a long and gentle kiss. 

 

Wonder if this chapter is okay. I personally think it felt weird. haha! Naughty Daehyun!

 

How cute is his smile? ah~~