Break

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

Yes finally class ended and its time for break! Damn it. I hate eating alone. Why did B.A.P chose today to skip school and not tell me. Whatever, I shall just stay in class since its quieter and no 'fangirls' will disturb me. I realised the girl in front of me was still there. Just then she turned around, ah those eyes again! 

"Hey, erm, Daehyun right? I'm new here and erm, I haven't made any friends yet, can i join you for break?" she smiled at me. wow just as cute as her. I think my heart rate accelerated. Damn it heart! calm down! She's just a girl! 

She actually talked to me! Okay I admit, i wanted to say yes straightaway but somehow my cold self didn't want to say anything so i signaled her that i'm fine with her eating with me so i grabbed my wallet and headed out.

I wanted to eat with her because B.A.P wasn't here with me and I didn't want to eat alone. Yupp thats it. but there was something about her that made me want to eat with her. Daehyun u must be crazy. Why the hell is my heart beating so fast?!

She catched up with me and started walking beside me. I didn't walk that fast. haha. 

We both reached the canteen and started queuing for our food or rather, my food since she has a lunch box with her. Oh! i just realised i didn't get her name!

Annoying girls surroundedme as usual offering to buy my food for me. what the hell are they thinking? I'm not rich enough to get my own food? Oh please, i have more than enough to buy food for the entire school. Dumb girls. 

"Erm, Daehyun, I think I'll wait for u over at that table" the girl said to me. these dumb es must have scared her. I just gave her a small nod. I didn't think i would do that since I don't even show any or saw anything to the girls here in school. usually i would just glare at the girls showing that i'm irritated and wanted them out of my sight. So i glared at the girls around me and they seemed to get my hint, they started walking away. Smart move.

"Why the hell was that Fake girl talking to Daehyun oppa like that!?" i heard some of the es said as they were walking away. Why did they call her fake?

I got my food and went to the table to find her. damn, i still don't know her name! It seemed she could read my mind and she introduced herself to me.

"Erm, I haven't introduce myself yet, have I? My name is Yang ~~~~~~~~. I'm new here! nice to meet you! i hope we could be friends!" ~~~~~~ said brightly.

She's so cute! Her voice sound so sweet! She has a pretty name. My heart beat increased again. Why the hell is my heart always reacting like this!?

 

~~~~~~~'s POV

I'm lucky i had someone to eat with after all the bad encounters earlier in the day. Even though he didn't talk much or rather, didn't talk at all, I enjoyed eating with him. it was probably the only time that he would actually remove his mask to eat. I wonder why was he  wearing his mask.

I opened up my lunch box and began eating my toast which i didn't manage to eat this morning before rushing out of the house. 

"What's that?" Did i just heard it correctly? was Daehyun talking to me? My stomach did flips and i felt like my appetite just got bigger. Why am i always feeling weird today? Daehyun has such a soothing voice even though it was cold, I could feel that he was concerned. Wow! a bad boy Mr. Popular was actually talking to me and feeling concerned for me! I mentally ran and jumped around! I must be going nuts.

Seeing me zoned out and waiting for my reply, he gently touched my bruise on my forehead. A shiver went down my spine from his touch and i snapped out of it. "Oh, I knocked myself." i let out a small chuckle. Now he's gonna think I'm clumsy but what else could i say? I couldn't just tell him the truth. It wasn't something to be shared with or to be proud of.

It was silent again and we started eating. I was really curious why he was wearing that mask.

"Daehyun" I said and he looked up.

"why are u wearing that mask?" 

He shot me a look and continued eating like he didn't hear me at all. Oh well, i guess he didn't want to talk about it. 

I continued eating my toast.

 

 

another update! this is rather addictive! i hope i'm addicted to this so that i'll update regularly! 

sorry if the story is slow or boring! I promise it'll get better! i hope!

are u all curious why Daehyun wears the mask? haha!