Playful

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

I woke up groggily, rubbing my eyes. My head felt wet and heavy and something was resting on my stomach. I then recalled last night/morning. I'm glad everything was okay now. I bared in mind that Daehyun wasn't happy. I looked to my right, there my boy was. He was seated on a cushioned chair, head on my bed and each palm on my stomach and forehead. How could he even sleep in that weird position? He looked so cute but tired at the same time. His dark circles seemed even more visible now. I unknowingly smiled at the sight of him sleeping right in front of my face. I caressed his blonde hair softly, digging my nails into his hair, combing them. I stopped moving when Daehyun stirred in his sleep. He then woke up. 

"Mmmm... Princess, you're awake..." Daehyun mumbled, smiling at me.

"Wait, are you feeling better? Anywhere uncomfortable?" Daehyun shot up, startling me a little. 

"I'm fine." I smiled back.

"Why aren't you sleeping in your room? Doesn't your back hurt? I caressed his cheek.

"Why else? I wanted to go back to my room but just as I was about to stand, you grabbed my arm mumbling and asking me not to leave you alone. I could have slept on my comfy bed..." Daehyun pouted. Oops.

"Really? I Did that? Sorry..." I felt so guilty.

"Aww don't give me that face. I was teasing you. I was actually resting on your bed, leaning against the headrest but your grip suddenly tighten around my palm and you started cluching onto your stomach. You looked like you were in so much pain. How could I leave you here alone? I rubbed your stomach and soon you looked more comfortable. I decided to head back to sleep by your side. You started cuddling me in your sleep, hugging my arm. I woke up again after I felt another squeeze on my arm. You were perspiring. I touched your forehead, you were slightly feverish. I went to grab a towel and soaked it with cold water. I decided to sit instead since I might be walking in and out. I don't want to disturb your sleep and how could I leave my precious knowing you're sick?" Daehyun explained, doing all sorts of things to my face, pinching my nose, cheeks. I felt even more guilty than ever. Yet, I was also touched. I could tell I was blushing at how mushy he was. What did I do to deserve a guy like him? He patiently took care of me while I just slept away, not even aware of the fact I wasn't uncomfortable the whole time.

"Ahhh~ I'm sorry!!! Does your back hurt? Come, sit here. I'll massage for you." After doing so much the entire morning, not even caring whether he had he sleep, this was the least I could do.

"Afternoon Princess." I took a glance at my watch, it was already three in the afternoon. Daehyun leaned in wanting to give me my morning kiss. I pushed his chest lightly, not wanting him to kiss me.

"Afternoon Daehyunnie, I'm not well." He pouted but still kissed me on my cheek.

"Good. Your fever subsided." Daehyun removed the towel and placed his palm over my forehead. 

"Yes! So means I'm not sick! Come, sit, I'll give you a good massage!" I pulled his arm making him sit on my bed, back facing me.

"I said subsided, not fully gone." He said back facing me while I was massaging his shoulders.

"Ah~~~ so relaxing. Where did you learn skills like this?" Daehyun asked.

"I don't know. You like it?" I asked him.

"Ah~~ Baby, a little to the left~" He nodded his head. So cute~

"Princess you can only massage for me okay! No one else!" Daehyun said.

"Who else could I massage for?" I laughed.

"I don't know! The boys?!" Daehyun replied.

"Ah~ Maybe I should try out my massaging skills on them, then I'll know what they think. Maybe you're just biased." I said teasing him. He should have a taste of teasing too for always teasing me!

"What?! Why do you need to know how they think?! Its not important at all! You only need to be concerned with what I think! I'm not allowing you to get your hands on them!" Daehyun turned around and held onto the both sides of my shoulders. I laughed.

"Okay okay! Relax you jealous boy! I was kidding!" I cupped his cheeks and swing his head side to side.

"What jealous?! I-I knew you were kidding!" Daehyun said, obviously trying to cover up his embarrassment.

"Ah! Okay! Loving and protective boy!! Not jealous!! Not jealous!!" I shouted as I tried wriggling out of his arms. He wasn't sparing me with the tickles.

"Ahh stop stop!!!" I laughed.

"Stop? But it looks like you're enjoying it." Daehyun smirked. This boy!

"How am I supposed to be saying it with a straight face if you're tickling me?" I said trying all ways to stop him from tickling me. I even thought of biting his arm but afraid he would knock my teeth instead.

"Ah ah! My stomach!" I shouted, unable to control the volume of my voice. Daehyun immediately stopped tickling. I cheekily smiled at him knowing that this worked. I was in a lying mess.

"You!!" Daehyun pointed at me. He brushed my hair away from my face, cupped my face and pecked my nose. I sat up and snuggled into his strong arms. We stayed like this for awhile.

"You wanna sleep? I'll go prepare something for you to eat when you wake up. You haven't eaten in ages!" I looked at him. He was fast asleep. I got up, adjusted him to a comfortable position, adjusted the pillow, placed Fluffy in his arms and covered the blanket over him. He deserved a good sleep. 

Finally updated! I shall take back about the story ending part. I'm not so sure now. hehe~ 

I rushed this update. May edit later.

1 more sub to 500! :) Thank you all so much!