Memories

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

*BANG!*

No words came out from my mouth. The whole warehouse was quiet. Everything happened in a split second. How was I to react? When I was finally aware of my surroundings, reality came crashing onto me like bricks. I was stunned.

"Daehyun....." I whispered as a tear escaped my eyes. He collapsed onto me, falling forwards. I held onto him. He was now lying in my arms.

"Daehyunnie.. Why? Why are you so stupid?!" I cried as I tried to stop the blood from gushing out from his shoulder blade area. Why did he have to dive in front of me? Why did he have to hug me?

"Si..lly girl... I.. said that I'll... shield you... and I'm glad... I did... Don't cry...." Daehyun stuttered in pain. He reached for my face and wiped my tears.

Just then, the door burst open revealing about 10 policemen. Dark Tigers were trying to escape but they got caught in the end. The B.A.P boys rushed towards us.

"Daehyun!" 

"Hyung!" They shouted as they saw Daehyun's body in my arms. Daehyun flashed them a weak smile.

"Don't worry about anything. We'll settle it." Yongguk Oppa said to him, the rest of the boys nodded.

"Stay with him." He said to me. I nodded. The boys then left with the police.

"Please hang on! Don't die! I'm so sorry!!! It's all my fault!!" I cried as I hugged him.

"It's not... I did it... willingly... If given a.... second time... I would have.... done it... again... Anything... to keep you.... safe..." Daehyun brushed his knuckles against my cheeks.

"Shhh... Don't talk already... Just stay awake and alive." I cried, lightly placing my fingers over his lips.

"Excuse me miss. We need to get him to the hospital." One of the ambulance men said to me. I nodded and allowed them to take over. They pulled him up onto a stretcher and rushed into the ambulance. I followed them. While they were driving, I held onto his hand.

"Princess... I'm tired..." Daehyun whispered.

"NO!!! You cannot sleep!! You need to stay awake!!" I shouted.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun!! You never like me calling you by your full name right? Flick my forehead or something. Don't sleep please." I brought his hand to my forehead. Instead of flicking my forehead, he caressed it instead.

"Baby~ Do you remember.... How we... got together?... How I teased... you?... How-" Daehyun was mumbling non stop.

"Shh.. stop talking already.... You're already in pain... I did not forget any.. Sir! Please hurry!!!" I replied to Daehyun and shouted to the driver. Daehyun just smiled at me.

"Can you.. recall all our... happy moments?..." He said. I did not reply. Instead, I cried harder seeing him talk in so much difficulty.

"How you baked.... yummy cheesecakes for... us?...." He continued, coughing.

"Okay okay!! I'll talk.. Please don't talk.. You're in too much pain!" I cried. Daehyun smiled and ran his thumb through my knuckles. That was all he could do now.

"Don't cry... How am I... supposed... to hear you?..." He said. I wiped my tears.

"I baked cheesecake for you and the boys. I could tell you wanted all six slices." I sobbed.

"Our first date...." Daehyun said.

"I said no talking!! If not I won't continue!" I covered his mouth. He really shouldn't be talking in this state!

"Seeing so many couples on the streets... I know how much you wanted to be like them. Walking in public, holding hands and doing lovey dovey stuff together." I continued.

"You knew?" He asked. I glared at him and he kept quiet. How could he still be so talkative?! Can't he just be the cold Daehyun now?!

"Of course I know. I know everything!" I tried to joke. Apparently, it was only helping him and not me. I feel so awful inside.

"You did things that I would have never thought I would be able to experience. A sweet date on the beach. You brought me to your house and cooked for me a romantic dinner, our first kiss.." I kissed his hand.

'How you came to my rescue, how you stayed with me throughout the night when I was in the hospital." as I talked, I could tell that Daehyun was struggling to stay awake. I squeezed his palms.

"Don't sleep please." I cupped his cheeks.

"Continue..." Daehyun said.

"You brought me to new places even though I didn't really wanted to go." I slapped his arm lightly. He pouted. I rubbed the part where I slapped.

"How you got jealous when I talked to Jongup." I laughed while he frowned.

"And I will always remember how you guys came and save me from my stepfamily. Just like the next two times. I'll always remember how you are my knight in shining armor. Daehyunnie, please stay strong. Please pull through." I broke down. He wiped my tears again.

"Don't cry.... You look beautiful.... when you... smile... No matter... what happens... promise me.... you will keep... smiling..." His thumb brushed my lips. I shook my head. How could I live without him?

Finally, we reached the hospital. They helped to push him towards the ICU while I ran beside him. 

"Continue...." Daehyun whispered. I shook my head.

"I'll continue when you come out safe. Please don't give up. I know its gonna be very painful. Please just don't give up. We haven't do so many things yet. I haven't done enough for you when you have given me all these memories! You cannot leave me here alone!" I cried while he just smiled sleepily.

"Miss, you cannot go in." The nurse said as she blocked my way. As much as I did not want to let go of his hands, I had to.

"I love you." He mouthed as they pushed him in. I mouthed back the same words to him too.

I stayed outside the room and waited...

I prayed while waiting. Daehyun has been nothing but nice to me. He really doesn't deserve all this. Please, let him pull through. I really don't mind giving everything up just to have him alive.

 

Oops. haha. I imagined it to be sadder and more dramatic, oh well. Oh, I'm not good with hospital scenes and stuff so yeah... And just in case you're wondering how the police knew, the cab driver called them. Smart cab driver. haha~

Will Daehyun come out alive? Will B.A.P be safe? Dun Dun Dun..... 

Some of your comments made me laugh! hehe~

some oreo cheesecake for you~ Happy Valentines' Day~