Happy Birthday Part 1

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

I spent the past week working at the dance studio. I enjoyed working there. The job scope was rather simple. I just had to settle the students' fees and do some paperwork. The best part was I was able to watch the dancers dance and show their stuff. They never fail to impress me. Jongup dropped by at least thrice in a week. His lessons were usually late at night so he will drop me home while on other days, Daehyun will fetch me. Jongup usually tells me about dance. The passion he has for dance is amazing. His eyes brightens every time he talks about them. Our other common topic was Daehyun. Now, it was my eyes which became sparkly when we talked about my boyfriend. It was from him that I found out Daehyun's birthday. I'm such a failed girlfriend right? I only knew when his birthday was through his friend. But Jongup also told me they don't usually celebrate his birthday. It wasn't because they forgot or anything. It was just that Daehyun didn't like it. I tried probing further but Jongup seemed like he was just avoiding my questions.

His birthday was my main motivation to work hard and to earn more to give him a memorable birthday since my birthday was always filled with pleasing my stepfamily and doing chores. Also, he deserves a good birthday.

It was finally his birthday! I jumped out of my bed and skipped to his room wanting to wish him but to my disappointment, he wasn't in his room. I searched the entire house for him but I just couldn't find him. I headed back to my room and took my phone. Just when I was about to call him, I received a text from him.

Good morning my beautiful princess, 
I have something to settle today. Get ready by 2pm. The boys want to take me somewhere and asked me to ask you along. 
Oh I've left bacon and eggs on the table, eat them with bread okay. And don't forget to eat your medicine!!!
See you later Love! 

I found myself smiling at his sweet text. This sweet boy. He made breakfast for me even though I should be the one making for him since its his birthday but what was so important that he needed to wake up and leave this early? I ate my breakfast and medicine. 

I wanted to do something meaningful for him on his birthday. I decided to cook a meal for him. He could afford everything but my cooking was something he couldn't buy. We cooked for each other rather frequently so I have to make today's one extremely special, even though I don't know what I was gonna do. I got myself ready and headed for the supermarket. I bought ingredients for his dinner and for his cheesecake. I still could recall how we ended up being together. Now, its different, instead of giving him a slice, he was gonna get the whole cake. I smiled imagining his delighted expression. 

When I got home, I started making the cheesecake immediately. I didn't have much time. Luckily for me, I made cheesecake before so I was having a fun time stirring the ingredients and baking the cake. I know jongup said he doesn't celebrate it but a simple birthday cake won't hurt. 

In a few hours, I was done with the cake. I did some icing and decorated the cheesecake with strawberries and white chocolate pieces. I hope he will like them! I placed the cake in the fridge and tidied up the kitchen. It was about time I changed and prepared to meet Daehyun so I did. I showered and changed into a simple long sleeved dress with semi opaque stockings. I wanted to wear something nice but I didn't want to show my visible scars.

At about 1.30pm, I was taking a shower. I wiped myself dry and since no one was at home, I wrapped the towel around my body planning to change in my room. As I opened the bathroom door, 'muack!" I was stunned by the kiss I received so abruptly on my nose. Daehyun came back home earlier than expected.

"Hello Princess." He grinned at my shocked expression. These little type of surprises melts me. Then, his expression froze. What a weird boy. Then I realised I was only wrapped in my towel! 

"Daehyunnie don't look!! Turn around!" I freaked out. He pinched my cheeks and turn around. I ran into my room. I heard him chuckled behind me. 

I got changed and headed out. I ran down the stairs and I saw him resting on the couch waiting for me. I jumped on the couch with my knees landing beside him. I hugged him tight and kissed his lips. His eyes shot open widely in shock. I could feel his lips cuving into a smile. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Happy Birthday Daehyunnie!" He was still in shock. I guessed he didn't know that I knew that it was his birthday. His expression changed. He looked hurt but in the next second he was smiling.

"Thank you Princess. Can you wish me again but this time call me a prince?" He eyed cheekily at me. I blushed and looked away. 

"Come on, lets go. The boys are waiting." Daehyun took my hand and we headed for the car.

 

Daehyun's POV

I woke up early today. Himchan hyung texted me that there was this rookie gang who vandalized our hang out area. I sighed. Don't people know nothing good will come if they messed with us? I got out of bed and prepared to kick some . Somehow I was thankful that this bunch of brainless rookies did something. At least now I will be able to keep my mind off things. I made a quick breakfast for myself and my sleeping beauty. I grabbed a few bites and went up to her room. I opened her door and I see her sleeping soundly. I made my way to her and kissed her forehead before heading out.

I met the boys at our hang out area. The boys looked furious. The way the rookies vandalized our wall was like a form of mockery. Yongguk hyung was so angry he could kill but we don't do things to this extent.

We started bashing the rookies. There were like 10 of them but they were no match for us. I wasn't even a slight bit injured. They then apologized to us, bowing down. They shouldn't even be in the gangster world. We didn't let them go easily. They had to clean the mess they made! We supervised them in cleaning the mess and threw several punches to warn them to speed things up. While they we cleaning, we were discussing what to do later. Youngjae decided to go out and slack. I know what they were doing. No matter how much I hated this day, they still find ways to make me go. They asked me to bring ~~~~~~ along.

The troublemakers were finally done and the ran off. Losers. We hang out for awhile before I left to fetch my girl. 

When I reached home, it was rather silent. 

"Baby girl?" No reply.

I walked up the stairs and I heard faint water sounds. She must be bathing. I wanted to surprise her. I waited for her outside the bathroom. She was shocked with my sudden lip attack. Cute girl. Then we both realised she was only wrapped in a towel. I chuckled at her panicked sight. While she got ready, I waited for her on the couch.

She came down and bounced on the couch and suddenly hugging me so tightly. I wished I was able to do that to her too but I'm afraid I would end up hurting her. She then gave me a kiss on my lips. I was shocked. Was this a little payback from just now? But I enjoyed her lips on mine. 

"Happy Birthday Daehyunnie!" She wished me. Suddenly the painful memory flashed back. My face changed. then I realised she was only in front of me. I didn't want to worry her so I smiled back and thank her with a little teasing to prevent her from thinking that anything was wrong.

We soon reached the venue. I held her hands and led the way. We then walked into the building, to the VIP room where B.A.P was waiting for us. We were gonna be singing and rapping our afternoon. My baby girl seemed stunned. She was always stunned when I bring her to new places. We sat on the couch and started singing or rather screaming into the microphones. We ordered some drinks and food too. I just sat down with my arms over her shoulders. She watched them sing in awe. She was enjoying the rap between Yongguk hyung and Zelo. Jongup did random freestyles. Not those that require floor movements though. Just some waves and popping. She is so easily amused.

Himchan hyung was done with his song and he handed the microphone to ~~~~~. She looked at him innocently. 

"Your turn! You've been too quiet!" Himchan said to her. 

"It's okay. I can't sing." She replied pushing the mic towards hyung. Honestly, I was kinda disappointed. I wanted to hear her sing.

"Oh. Its okay if you just wanna sit here and and be a party pooper." Hyung said with an obvious disappointment on his face. I knew where this was going.

"Okay okay. I'll sing.Why do you guys always bully me?" She pouted. I knew she give in to this. Hyung was playing this guilt thing on her. 

"Hyung, sing with her!" Jongup handed me a mic. I took it reluctantly. I didn't want to sing but I guess singing with my princess was okay. 

The boys chose a love song for us to sing. I started the song looking into my baby girl's eyes. she was so shy! She then looked up at me when I was singing. She looked surprised. Was my singing that good? She stared at me till she forgot to sing her parts. I nudged her. She shyly sang her lines. Now it was my turn to be surprised. Who knew she had such a plesant voice? We both sang the song with emotions. When it ended, everyone clapped. 

"Daehyunnie you were good! I didn't know you could sing this well!" my princess said to me. Lucky the room was dimly lit if now she could see my cheeks turning red.

 

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

Why does Daehyun always bring me to places that I would feel awkward in? first the club, now this? But I had to admit I had fun watching them sing, rap and dance. It was like a mini performance for me. After a few hours, the boys decided to stop. They claimed they were tired. they footed the bill and we left the room. 

"We won't take up his whole day. Go spend time with him." While walking out, Yongguk oppa nudged me and gave me a smile. I smiled back.

"Bye hyung, Bye ~~~~~~~! Enjoy yourselves!" Youngjae shouted as they walked the opposite direction from us.

 

Daehyun's birthday was a few days ago! Happy belated birthday Daehyunnie! I wanted to update on his birthday but I was too busy. So sorry to keep you guys waiting! Part 2 will be up later!