Bungee Jumping

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~'s POV

I woke up to a beautiful sunday morning, glad that everything was back to normal. After that whole drama, I thought we could use a day to ourselves to make up for all the tiffs we had. I wanted to go on a trip to the amusement park again but this time, only the two of us, in our own world. It was also partly because we didn't really enjoy the previous trip there as a couple. This, I admit, was my fault. Of all days to play cold war with him, I chose that day when we could actually have fun memories together. So dumb of me. 

I got out of my bed and headed to Daehyun's room after seeing that his room door was closed. I entered and saw him sleeping with his stomach facing down. Luckily, his head was turned to the left allowing him to breathe. His entire body was moving up and down due to his breathing. I sat on the edge of his bed and brushed his long fringe away from his face. I traced my index finger from his forehead down to the tip of his nose and then landed on his lips. I thought he would at least stir or acknowledge my presence but he didn't react one bit. I stared at his beautiful pink lips before landing a small kiss on them. Still, there wasn't any reaction. Was he that tired? I pouted a little at my failed attempts to wake him up.

I knew I could have just shook him up but I decided not to and to have fun waking him up. I then thought of an idea. Wonder why am I so playful today. It could be that I was looking forward to spending the entire day with him. I went up on his bed and brought my leg to the other side of him. Now, my legs were beside his back. I sat on his back, careful not to put my entire weight on him. I giggled softly.

"Urgh~" Daehyun mumbled after feeling my weight on his back. I started massaging his shoulders and I ended messing his hair.

"Finally awake?" I asked him when I saw him struggling to turn his head to face me. How could he possibly do that? 

"Mmmm" Daehyun replied. I pinched his cheek lightly before sliding off to his side and laid next to him, immitating his sleeping position while facing each other. 

"Morning baby~" Daehyun pecked my lips. I smiled.

"Morning Daehyunnie!" I said as I kissed the air between our lips teasing him. He frowned. He held the back of my head and pushed it gently making my puckered lips touch his. I thought it was gonna be a small peck but he didn't release his palm from my head. Our lips were in touch with each other till I pulled away having the need to breathe. What a cheeky boy~ He smiled in victory.

"Daehyunnie lets go out today!" I said as I sat up on my knees, bouncing on his bed.

"Sure! Where?" Daehyun asked as he pulled me towards his chest, cuddling me.

"The amusement park!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Again? But we just went there recently!" Daehyun replied.

"I know! But I wanna go again! This time I promise, only the two of us! Please please please!" I looked at him.

"Hmmm.. How bout I bring you to another place but with the same or more the fun and thrill?" Daehyun said with a smile.

"Where?!" I sat up from his grip.

"Bungee jumping. I gaurantee it'll be better than the amusement park. We can try the other high elements stunts too." Daehyun replied intellectually like he had done research on the place. 

"But... I'm a little afraid of heights!" I said meaning it and at the same time, still wanting to go to the amusement park.

"But you were able to ride the roller coaster!" Daehyun argued back. 

"But the roller coaster was safe! It was a machine with proper seatbelts and handles to hold on to." I reasoned.

"My dear girl, if the rides weren't safe, they wouldn't have allowed people to ride it." Daehyun replied while pinching my nose. 

"But I want to go to the amusement park!" I didn't know how to rebut but I didn't want to 'lose'.

"Too bad. We're going Bungee jumping." he said and I crossed my arms over my chest, not feeling very happy that he was now forcing me.

"Awww don't get mad. I promise you'll have fun.Trust me okay? Besides you.... Nevermind. Please? We'll go bungee jumping?" Daehyun said. I knew what he left out. I was the one who started everything. He just didn't want to make me feel bad. I guess we could go with his suggestion if it makes him feel better.

"Okay fine... But the next time we're going where I want to go!" I said.

"Whoohoo! Okay sure! Thank you princess! Mwah!~" he cupped my cheeks and gave me a big lip to lip kiss. I smiled at his cute action but I was still feeling scared.

"Oh by the way baby, himchan hyung ask you to call him." Daehyun told me.

"For?" I gave him a blur look.

"When you left, I got so worried so I called the boys hoping you would at least seek help from one of them but everone was worried instead when they heard you were missing. I guessed they want to know that you're safe." he told me while patting my head.

"Call him okay. I'll go wash up." Daehyun said.

 

"Hello Oppa." I said as my line got through.

"Yahh!! Finally I heard from you!! Do you know how worried everyone was? Don't do that again! Daehyun almost cried!" I was shocked. 

"Hello?" Himchan oppa called when he didn't get a reply.

"Really? He almost cried?" I asked.

"Oops!! You didn't hear it from me!" oppa feigned ignorance. I smiled a little.

"But seriously, don't do that again! Daehyun might be a man but sometimes even man breakdown. I don't need to prove to you how much you mean to him because I'm sure you know it better than any one of us. You know what he went through in the past. Don't ever let history repeat itself. That poor boy may not be able to take it. I'm not gonna question who is at fault but I want you to know everyone makes mistakes. Don't let that mistake affect your relationship with him." This was the first time Oppa nagged this much. He was no doubt the 'umma' of the group. I didn't know this could affect Daehyun so much. But I didn't get the last part though. What mistakes? I was the one in the wrong.

"Okay oppa, I know. I promise it won't happen again." I replied, guilty as ever.

"That's my girl. Treasure each other okay you pabo!" Himchan said playfully.

"I will!" I replied with a smile hopefully he could feel it in my voice.

"Good! Now go make it up to him!" Oppa said before hanging up the phone.

I guessed it was a right thing to do, agreeing with wherever he wanted to go today. I've hurt him enough. I should make it up to him right?

We got dressed and Daehyun drove us to the venue.

It was like a park with many obstacles. There were different types of bungee jumps. There were the manual ones where it was just for you to jump on the trampoline and there were also the machine controlled ones from one seater to up to four seater. There were also high elements.

"Come on!" Daehyun tugged me towards the lowest bungee jump, the manual one. 

"But-" 

"Trust me. Its gonna be fun. Since when did I lie to you, Princess." Daehyun said. The worker smiled at how mushy Daehyun was.

"But what if it breaks?" I asked.

"Then I'll catch you. Simple as that. Now, go on and try it!" Daehyun nodded to the worker while he fastened the harness.

"What are you waiting for? Jump!" Daehyun shouted when I was just standing still.

"Not like that! Use more strength!" He shouted again when I was just bouncing on the trampoline. I took a deep breath and jumped as high as possible. I sprung up enjoying the short moment on air. Daehyun was right. It was fun! I jumped awhile more before it was Daehyun's turn.

"See? Easy right? and its safe." Daehyun ruffled my hair as I got down. Daehyun then got up and the worker helped fasten the harness.

"Watch me baby~" Daehyun winked at me.

"Wahhh~" My jaw was hung low. Not only he could jump high, he did turns and stunts. I was really amazed. Finally, his turn ended and he came down.

"WOW Daehyunnie! I didn't know you could do that!" I clinged onto his arm as we proceeded to the next bungee jump.

We were now standing in front of the two seater bungee jump which was twice as high as the previous one. I gulped. It seemed really scary. 

"Come on!" Daehyun led me to the bungee ride. We got on the ride and the worker fastened our seatbelts.

"Don't need to be afraid." Daehyun intertwined his fingers with mine and gave me an assuring smile. I smiled back. The bungee that launched upwards and we were enjoying the ride. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be though the first few times I felt like my heart was dropping. Maybe it was because Daehyun was holding onto my palm, making me feel safer instantly.

The ride then came to a stop and daehyun got down faster than me after unbuckling the seatbelt. He stood out of the ride and moved my hands away from my belt as he fastened it before I could take it out.

"Baby try it alone!" He signalled the worker to start the ride. I was in shock! I don't want to ride it alone!

"Oppa! No!!!!! How could you do this!! Please don't start the machine!!!" I yelled. All Daehyun did was chuckle.

"Ah~ you're so cute when you're scared. You think I would really let you take that alone? Its two seater for a reason you silly girl!" Daehyun walked towards me and help me unbuckle the seatbelt. I slapped his chest lightly.

" Ow~ You rather play this alone? Oka-"

"No!!!" I cut off his words and hopped down the seat.

Daehyun hung his arms around me neck and I leaned onto him lazily as we walked to our next destination.

This time, we arrived at the four seater one. This one was the most special one. It could turn 360 degrees while bouncing. We queued up. When it was finally our turn, Daehyun told worker that he wanted the ride to ourselves, not wanting two strangers to sit beside us. The worker was about to reject Daehyun's suggestion when Daehyun glared hard at the worker. Not wanting to offend his customers, he hesitantly nodded his head. I held on tightly on to his hands since it was much higher than the first two. He patted the back of my palm calming me down. How sweet. Within second, the bungee was launched. We were spinning and in the midst of everything, I felt something on my cheek. Daehyun planted a kiss on my cheek and smiled cheekily. How was he even able to do that on the ride? I thought it was really cute of him.

The ride finally ended and I was kinda exhausted from the three bungee rides.

"Let's go grab a bite!" Daehyun said excitedly, unable to control himself at the mention of food.

We left the place and drove to a nearby restaurant to eat. After dinner, we decided to head back home, not wanting to stay out too late since we had school the next day.

I then realised that we are finally able to attend school together!

 

So sorry for MIA-ing~ and this crappy chapter. I'm so sleepy~~~

Daehyun pic spam to make up! Thank you all for your comments and subs! :)

Awkward jongup first. so cute!

So handsome~

Since I've been gone for a week, here's a little hint, Daehyun will find out about the abuse in the next coming chapter or two! :)