Daehyun's superb memory

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~ POV

I woke up and found myself snuggling in Daehyun's arms. Daehyun was still asleep. I'm glad that he's asleep now. I know how little sleep he had the past few days when I was ignoring him.

At first I was mad at him for locking me in my room then I realised I wasn't mad anymore. I ignored him because I felt like I couldn't face him anymore. My body and lips were touched by another man. I wasn't clean anymore. I had really considered to end this. I couldn't take it, the amount of guilt in me.

I know my actions towards him hurt him but it was the only way I could perhaps get him to leave me or ask me to leave or something. I was in the wrong, not him. He should be the one chasing me out of his life.

When I headed for the main door, I only intended to take a walk. Staying in this house just makes me rethink my decision. Daehyun deserved someone better. He assumed that I wanted to go out to smoke. I thought him thinking like that would as least make him give up on me, I did not deny. How wrong I was. He did not even let me leave which made me more miserable. He threatened me with his life if I were to smoke again. I said hurtful words to him. I'm really not worth your love. I went back to my room.

I tried making my actions very clear towards him but instead of returning me with the exact attitude I was giving him, he did not. He still kept an eye on me and cooked my meals when I did nothing.

When Daehyun stopped me from going out, I had another chance to get him pissed off and chase me away, I flared at him. 

"Leave me alone please! I beg you! I feel like a prisoner here!! We've already broken up!" I shouted at him. I was shocked at first but then I thought of what I have been doing these few days. I just had to say it.

"Listen to me and listen good! You are not breaking up with me! I am not allowing that! As long as I don't approve, we're not breaking up! This is OUR relationship, not YOURS alone!" No doubt I was touched by his words but I do not deserve him. Daehyun ah, why can't you see?

"Agrhhh!! You!!..." I was about to scold him but then I realised I didn't want him to feel bad.

He called me out to eat. I intended to eat in my room but he made me eat with him. Too tired to argue, I let him be. He was staring at me the whole time. It was making me uneasy but I had to show him I did not care. 

"I..I'm sorry." He said as he held my hands. I was shocked at first but I managed to keep a straight face. Why are you apologizing? I'm the one in the wrong. I walked away not wanting to be soft hearted.

Daehyun then found out what I had been doing ever since that dirty kiss. Every time I look at my own reflection, I just have the urge to clean my lips, scrubbing them hard in hopes of removing the 'stain'. Why do I have to go through all these? Why do I have to be the dirty one?

Daehyun stopped me. I couldn't take it. I shouted whatever I had been feeling. He hugged me and apologized. I thought I was succeeding, I cannot go soft. I slapped him repeatedly till I was tired and just allowed my arms to rest. I was really tired, physically and emotionally.

He comforted me and hugged me again. At first I did not want to hug him back. I heard his heartbeat. Somehow it had that calming effect. I also realised how much I actually missed him. His hugs, his kisses, his scent, his comforting words, his everything.

He always never fail to let me know how much I mean to him when in actual fact, I'm just me, My heart got the better of me though, I hugged him back.

He wanted to kiss me but I moved away. He talked me out of feeling dirty, he assured me that I was clean.

Now, we're here, on his bed. I like his feeling a lot. I wanted to go to the bathroom. I tried sneaking out of his arms slowly and quietly as I did not want to wake him up. His eyes shot open the moment I did an action too big.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled sleepily.

"Wash up." I replied simply.

"No. Stay with me!" He said firmly. He made me face him and tightened his grip around me. He smiled when I did not attempt to get out.

"Morning baby~" He pecked my forehead.

"Morning Daedae." I kissed his neck.

We stayed in this position for awhile before my eyes caught something, a cigarette pack. How much I was suffering without it. I knew I couldn't just take it because Daehyun would definitely stop me. 

I plan to roll over him and lie on his other side instead. He got cheeky and hugged me even before I could completely roll over him. Thinking that I got caught even before I took the pack, I was disappointed but did not show.

"I thought I asked you to stay with me?" He said still hugging me on top of him. I mentally sighed. He did not catch me. I then started kissing him all over his face to distract him. While planting kisses all over his face, I managed to grab the pack. I sighed in relief when I successfully took the pack. I felt like I passed a secret mission. He then turned me over and gave me a long kiss on my lips and then pulled away. What a morning filled with kisses.

"Enough kissing! We've already make up for the past days!" I said feeling a little shy at that position with him above me. He was supporting himself, not applying his weight on me. He then rolled to my side. I sat up planning to take the pack to my room as soon as possible. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Give it to me." Daehyun said. He saw?!

"Huh?" I pretended.

"The cigarettes. Give them back to me. I saw everything." Daehyun said, sitting up as well. He did not sound angry, just firm. It was his eyes that scared me the most.

"But-" I was cut off.

"No buts. Hand them over to me now." He looked really serious, he was glaring at me. Somehow, I didn't know where my guts flew to. Disappointed, I walked towards him and handed him the pack. I was so close!

He then open the pack and threw the cigrettes into the bin. The feeling seeing him doing it right in front of me. It was like I was throwing his cheesecake away right in front of him.

"Come here." He said, patting the space next to him on the bed. I obediently sat, secretly hoping he won't flare. To be honest, I was always afraid of him getting angry.

"Ouch!" He flicked my forehead.

"Not listening to me again. Why do you always want to make me break my promise to myself?" Daehyun questioned.

"Not always! This is the first!" I said back but shut up immediately when he glared at me.

"Fine. Then I'll make you promise me to stop." Daehyun said.

"You can't!" I said.

"I can. Remember you still owed me two more wishes?" Daehyun asked with a smile on his face. I thought hard and I recalled. It was so long ago and he remembered?!

"No... What wishes?" I faked ignorance.

"The one we made on your physics test. Don't pretend you forgot." Daehyun saw through me easily.

"Oh.... that two...." I covered up.

"I'm gonna use both today." He smiled again. I do not like where this is going.

"What!? Noooo..." I said, totally not ready.

"You can't raise any objections! It was a deal!" Daehyun said as he pinched my nose.

"Promise me that you will not touch another cigarette stick ever again. If you touch, it will mean that you do not love me anymore." Daehyun said. Wow. How torturous?! Must he do the extreme?!

"But you smoke too! I don't think I can!" I argued.

"I can stop too. I'm almost succeeding. You can. You just have to try and put in effort!" Daehyun smirked.

"I owe you wishes! Not promises." I replied.

"Its the same!" He retorted.

"How is it the same? Its different!" I said.

"Its the same. Both requires you to do something for me!" He smiled when I could not argue with him

".... Fine fine... What's the other?" I said reluctantly. Since he was already making me go through this, he might as well carry on.

"Promise me that you will not touch alcohol too. You can only drink them when I'm around." Daehyun laid out his terms. I did not say anything.

"Come on. Promise me. Its for your own good! I'll be able to take care of you!" Daehyun said.

"Agrhh.. You really know how to torture me. Fine." I finally said.

"Good girl." He pat my head and gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheek and then ran to the bathroom.

"Your saliva!" I shouted but he was already gone.

 

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! I was shocked at the amount of comments I have. Almost 60! The most I've gotten!! Thank you! I'm glad that you guys enjoyed it. Silent readers, I hope you can comment and let me know what you think since its ending soon!

I think the next few chapters are gonna be a lil fluffy. I'm not sure yet but most likely since the past few were quite angsty. I think I'll have slower updates because I'm having writer's block! :( 

Thank you all to those who subed to me without unsubing. I feel really sad but oh well, I can't stop them...

Oh and I don't write .... lol. 

Ahhhh!!! B.A.P's new song!! Daehyun's sad face makes me want to write some sad stuff... ahhhh~ The boys are all so good looking! Totally can't wait for the full MV!! Its gonna be out on the 15!