Orphanage

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

My girl stayed by me till I fell alseep. I'm glad I told her everything. My heart feels so much lighter now. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't responsible for that incident but at least now I can finally let go. I still miss them a lot. I'm glad I have my princess staying with me now.

Its been a few days since I told her about my past. She suggested to visit the orphanage and probably do some community service. She wanted to go the next day instead of waiting but I didn't allow her to. Who knows how the kids are like now and her ankle hasn't fully recovered. Since it got better now, I decided to bring her to the orphanage.

My baby entered my room to wake me up. I felt her touching my cheeks. 

"Morning princess." I said to her groggily while I pulled her down by her arms to give a peck on her forehead. She was giggling. I rubbed my eyes and she started laughing. I found her weird today. She lifted up my hands for me to look at it. I saw something white. Now she pointed to my face and started laughing. Then I realised she touched my cheek. I touched my cheek and there was white substance that came into contact with my fingers. I gave her a weird look. 

"Its flour for the cupcakes!" She exclaimed while rubbing my stomach. Is that a new habit?

"Oh..." I smeared the flour on my hands on her forehead. She pouted. I laughed.

"Come on lets get those off our faces then I'll help you with the cupcakes." I said.

We went to wash up and started baking the cupcakes to bring over to the orphanage. We mixed the ingredients into a big bowl and we played a little during the process, getting flour and stuff on each other, eating the white chocolate chips. Well, it was mainly me and she would lightly slap away my hands. I pouted. She should have known how much I loved eating! She kissed my lips and my pout became a smile.

"Stop pouting. I've measured this already! Take the balance from the fridge." She told me. I excitedly made my way to the fridge. There was a container of white chocolate chips in it. I took out the container and started eating from there.

"Pig." Did I hear wrong? Did she call me a pig? 

"What? What did you call me?" I eyed her.

"Nothing!" I went up to her and started tickling her.

"Ahh stop stop!! Sorry! Handsome! I called you handsome!" She yelled through her laughters. I stopped tickling her and wrapped my arms around her waist from the back. 

"Daehyun ah! Stop! At this rate we won't get anything done!" She tried struggling out.

I kissed her neck and fed her some white chocolate chips before releasing my grip around her waist.

We then poured the batter onto the moulds and placed them in the oven.

We waiting in the living room saying sweet stuff to each other and giving each other kisses. Then, the doorbell rang. I decided to greet our guests while kissing in front of the door. We walked towards the door together and I grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. She was shocked. I opened the door while our lips were still together.

"Hyung- Aish get a room!" Youngjae remarked. My girl broke the kiss by pushing my shoulders. Her cheeks were red. So cute. She was embarrassed.

I told the boys about making a trip to the orphanage about two days ago. At first they thought I was crazy. I mean who wouldn't? We're gangsters, doing commnuity work was something none of us thought we would do. I told them that it was my girl who suggested it and how it would be a different experience and the boys do like adventures. They eventually agreed after much persuasion.

"Ah hyung its your fault we need to wake up so early!" Zelo made noise as he threw himself on the couch. I slapped his head.

"ouch." Zelo mumbled as he rubbed the spot.

'DIng!' The oven bell went off signalling that the cupcakes were cooked. My princess headed to the kitchen to check on the cupcakes. I followed her. She smiled while seeing how perfect the cupcakes were. 

"Come help!" I yell for the boys to pack the cupcakes into containers. They groaned but still helped. These grumpy boys. We packed the cupcakes in to containers and placed them in bags.

We then made a move. Himchan hyung and I carried the bags to the back seats of my car. The boys were going by Yongguk hyung's car while I drove me and my princess there. They followed behind closely since they weren't familiar with the directions.

When we finally reached, Zelo suddenly became hyperactive and excited. This sight was familiar. Children were running and playing around. The boys helped to carry the bags into the orphanage. I walked in with my girl's hand in mine. We greeted the caretaker and started playing with the kids. 

 

~~~~~~'s POV

The boys seemed to be enjoying themselves. We got to see a different side of them especially Yongguk oppa. He played with the kids which made them smile.  The only one who wasn't enjoying was youngjae. It seemed like the kids were bullying him but I could tell he didn't mind it at all.

"I hope these kids can have a good family to take care of them." I said to Daehyun. 

"I'm sure they will." He ruffled my hair. 

A girl then came towards me. 

"Unnie, can I play with oppa?" I was a little surprised. Why would she want to play with Daehyun instead of me? Daehyun chuckled.

"Erm.. I guess?" I replied.

"Thank you unnie!" She hugged my legs. What a cute and strange girl.

"Don't be jealous!" Daehyun turned back and said to me while holding the girl's hand. I stuck out my tongue at him. 

I decided to prepare tea break for them. While I was setting the table, a pair of hands helped me. I looked up it was Himchan oppa.

"Thanks!" I said to him after we had finish putting the food and drinks in place. We went out and called the kids in. They came running towards us.

"Kids! Thank these big brothers and sister! They prepared these for all of you!" The caretaker announced.

"Thankyou! We'll eat well!" They thanked in unison. They ate hungrily after using up their energy playing with the boys.

After they ate, the boys helped tidy up the place and helped out with the dishes. They then went out and continued to play with the kids while I stayed and arranged the utensils back to their place.

"You're lucky. Treasure these boys. I'm sure they'll make you happy." The caretaker said to me. I blushed and smiled.

"Go and play with them, I'll take it from here." She then gestured me towards the door.

I ran towards to where the kids were. 

"Yah stop running! Your ankle isn't fully recovered!" Daehyun yelled. I stopped and walked towards them. 

"Unnie! Noona!" The kids surrounded me when they saw me carrying a bag. I told them to line up while I distributed the candies to them. These kids were really cute. All of them said thank you and some even hugged my legs! 

After that, Jongup taught them some simple dance moves and we watched the kids trying to catch the steps. It was an adorable sight.

Soon, it was time to go. We bid the kids goodbye and some gave us hugs and kisses while some were holding onto us reluctant to let us leave. The girl from just now tugged my shirt. I bend down to her eye level.

"Unnie you look really pretty when you smile." I smiled back.

"Thank you. You too. Don't forget to smile too and enjoy yourself." I patted her head.

"Will you come back?" She asked me.

"We'll try to come as often as possible." She smiled.

She said bye to the boys too and we left. It was really good seeing the boys and kids enjoy themselves. I'm glad they all had fun.

 

 

Okay, a rather weird chapter. I don't know why I found it weird. A redundant chapter.... I was going to update a day later or so but I was really happy B.A.P released their teaser photos and the MV teaser for No Mercy! They all looked so good! Especially Daehyun!! haha!! Can't wait to hear the full song and to watch the MV!! BOOM BOOM CLAP!!