New Experience

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

"Daehyunnie!! Where are we going?" I asked Daehyun again as I blew air into his ears. Why do I always like disturbing him when he's driving? Oh right, because he concentrates too much on the roads and sometimes even forgets that I'm beside him! 

"Baby ah, don't you get bored asking the same thing over and over again? Its the seventh time that you're asking! No matter how many times you ask, I'm not telling!" This boy, forever wants to keep things in suspense. It wouldn't kill to let me know right? 

I pouted. " We're reaching anyway, then you'll find out." He said to me. I got up from my seat again and pinched his cheeks.

"Sit down." He literally facepalmed me motioning me to get back to my seat. I bit his palm. 

"YAH!" He said in a stern tone. Was he angry? He then showed me his palms.

"Oops Hehe. Sorry! But it's your fault! You started it!" I said as I took a piece of tissue and wiped his palm. I guess I should probably be seated.

I felt someone playing with my cheeks, squeezing them. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Daehyun. Did i doze off?

"Come on sleeping beauty." He held my hands, closed the door and locked the car. 

We walked into a restaurant. The restaurant was posh and the interior was grand and elegant. Judging from the design, I could predict the food was gonna cost a bomb. 

A waiter then approached us and led us to the table which was at the corner of the restaurant with a nice window view. It seemed like the best seat in the whole restaurant. Did Daehyun reserved this seat?

Daehyun, being a gentleman, he pulled out my seat for me. We settled down and the waiter handed us two menus. When i opened the menu, my jaw dropped looking at the prices. The food indeed cost a bomb even though they only served crepes. I was feeling hungry but the thought of Daehyun spending so much money made me full. I didn't want him to spend so much and knowing him, he would never let me pay for my meals when we ate together.

"May I take your orders?" The waiter approached us.

"I would like one Chocolate Banana Crepe and...." Daehyun said as he signalled me to say my order.

"Erm.. I'm not hungry.A glass of warm water will do." and of all times, my stomach had to growl. I slapped my stomach lightly, embarrassed. The waited wanted to laugh but Daehyun shot him a glare.

"She'll have a Strawberry Crepe and two cups of hot chocolate." Daehyun said to the waiter even without referring to the menu. Was he that familiar with this restaurant?

"Will that be all?" The waiter confirmed.

"Yes." Daehyun replied.

"Thank you. Your food will be served shortly." the waiter bowed and left us.

"Hmmm.. Not hungry huh?" Daehyun teased me while placing his hands on my stomach. I rubbed my stomach.

"Silly girl." He smiled. 

Shortly after, the food came.

"Here's your Strawberry Crepe, Miss." The waiter placed the plate in front of me.

 

"Here's your Chocolate Banana Crepe, Sir" the waiter placed the plate in front of Daehyun.

 

 

"And your hot chocolate. Enjoy." The waiter placed the hot chocolate at the side of the table and bowed slightly before leaving. They have the best service!

 

"Thank you Daehyunnie! I'll eat well!" I thanked Daehyun with a smile. He smiled and nodded.

"Mmmmm! Yummy!" I said a little too loudly, earning glares from the neighbouring tables. Daehyun tired to control his laughter while I hid my head in embarrassment.

We ate our crepes and fed each other too. Daehyun wiped the cream of the side of my lips. This boy too had chocolate on his lips. I helped him wipe it off too. He has beautiful lips. Even though we kissed, I didn't actually noticed how beautiful his lips are. 

"Are you staring at my handsome face?" Daehyun cheekily asked me. I blushed and looked away shyly. He chuckled.

When we were done with the food, Daehyun footed the bill.

"Thank you, see you again!" The staff said as we walked out of the restaurant. I smiled at their gesture. I linked arms with Daehyun and I skipped to the car.

"Are we going somewhere else? I don't think you brought me out just to eat right? You've also bought me new clothes. Where are we going?" I asked Daehyun.

"Not telling!" He stuck out his tongue and drove off. There he goes being all mysterious again.

After half an hour, we finally arrived at the destination.

As I got out of the car and stood in front of the entrance of the building, I was shocked at the sight of things. There were people smoking, the smell which I didn't like, girls were dressed in clothes which revealled a little too much of their body and couples were behaving too intimately with each other. I was a little scared by the sight of things. I tighten my grip on Daehyun's arms. I wondered if he came here often and why are were even here. Why did Daehyun bring me to a CLUB?

 

I enjoyed writing this chapter and searching for the images! This was supposed to be up earlier but my internet decided to be a and everything was gone. :( I was reluctant to retype but i still did! :)