Wounds treated

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~'s POV

That was really Daehyun waiting outside for me! Finally I got to see him. I missed him. 

"Hello Daehyunnie!" I teased because he used that name in his text. He made a face but smiled. I slung my hands around his arms.

"Hey my Princess." He pecked my cheek and gave me a weird look.

He lightly grabbed my jaw and made me face him. I was wondering what he was trying to do. 

"AH!" He gently brush the bruise on my lips I had from the slaps. I tried to turn away not wanting him to see or question. I don't want him to be worried but he made me face him again. 

"What happened?!" He asked in a slightly louder tone.

"Oh.. Er.. There was a physics test in class today. I got nervous so I bit my lip. Its nothing. Don't worry!" I lied. I know it sounded stupid but that was the best I could do in that short amount of time.

"You sure? You're not keeping anything from me?" Daehyun asked suspiciously. I nodded. He gave me you-better-not-keep-anything-from-me look. 

"Lets go then!" He slung his right hand over my right shoulders.

"OWW!" His hands landed on the penknife cut I had earlier. I subconsciously swiped his hands away from my shoulders. I didn't want the wound to start bleeding again. He got really suspicious but did not say anything. He held on my left hand and walked me to his car. I could tell from his expression it wasn't good. 

When we settled down in the car, instead of starting the engine, Daehyun swiftly pulled up my sleeves. I wasn't quick enough to stop him from pulling up my sleeves. He saw the bruises on my upper arm which were caused by the pinching and the penknife cut.

He made me look at him. I could see fire in his eyes. 

"What the hell happened?! Don't tell me its nothing!!" He was pissed off. I remain quiet, a little in shock and not knowing how to tell him. It was the few times that I saw him so angry. 

"Is it that sick family of yours!?" He was now talking in a much louder tone. 

"No no!" I said as i shook my head.

"Then who?!!" I looked away avoiding eye contact with him. It was kinda scary looking at him so pissed. 

He sighed and held onto my hands. "Baby girl, I'm sorry for raising my voice. I couldn't help it! Why don't you tell me anything? Was the talk at the hospital for fun? Can't you let me know what's going on? It hurts me that you're in pain and you're not even telling me anything." He looked away disappointed.

I felt guilty. I didn't like seeing him like that. When he was about to start the car, I placed my hands onto his. "I'm sorry. I'll tell you." He turned and looked at me. Were his eyes watery? Now I feel super bad for making almost tearing. Now I know how much I mean to him. I mean to him as much as he means to me. It kinda made my heart flutter. I told him about the girls and the mean things the other students said.

After hearing the truth, Daehyun's eyes were filled with anger. He slammed his hands onto the steering wheel. I got a little shocked. Angry Daehyun is definitely someone I would not want to mess with. 

"Princess don't worry okay. Ignore whatever they say. I love you. They're just jealous. As for the es, leave them to me." Daehyun said to me. I nodded and kissed him. What did he mean by leaving them to him? I didn't want to be bothered anyway.

"Silly boy." I took his hands and rubbed them.

"Lets go get your wounds dressed." He drove off to a convenience store and bought the first aid kit. He lifted my sleeves up and gently applied the medicated cream onto my wounds. It stinged and I tried removing my hands from his grip.

"Stay still! It hurts because you hid it from me! If you would have told me, it would be less painful!" He said trying to make me feel guilty. This boy.

"AH! I'm sorry okay?" I yelled at the contact with my cut and the cream and did a little aegyo. He pinched my nose.

I watched him dressed my wounds. I like how serious he looks when he dresses them. He seemed so focused and concentrated. 

"Done." He cleaned up everything.

"Thank you Daehyunnie!" he chuckled.

He drove me home.

"Bye Princess! I'll pick you up tomorrow!" He said.

"Bye Daehyunnie!" He smiled and drove off.

 

Daehyun's POV

I gave her a peck and I saw the cut on her lips. After telling me the reason behind the cut, I knew she was lying. She couldn't lie well at all. I decided to give her time to let her tell me how she got it on her own accord. 

I slung my arm around her shoulders. She yelled again. I knew something was wrong. I wanted to stay calm and not flare on the streets where many were staring. I grabbed her hands and brought her to the car. The moment we settled down, I lifted up her sleeves before she could stop me. I saw the bruises. I felt damn hurt seeing my Princess covered in wounds. I couldn't control my anger and questioned her in a tone that I rarely used on her.I think I scared her with my sudden outburst.

She finally told me what had happened. This silly girl forever keeping these to herself! what do I need to do in order for her to know that I'll be there for her and she has to stop keeping things to herself! 

I was furious. I slammed my hands onto the steering wheel. It hurts but it was nothing compared to the pain my heart was feeling. I decided I needed to teach those es a lesson. I didn't want my girl to be worried so I'll keep it from her.

I was angry and disappointed at her at first but I couldn't stay angry any longer when she did her aegyo.

I dropped her off early and called Himchan Hyung.

 

Thankyou for the comments. I'll leave You as ~~~~~~ because I can't think of a suitable name for her.