Weak

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

'BANG!'

My eyes open when I heard the sound. Did I pass out or was I alseep?What was that? My eyes then widen when I realised the sun was already up. I tried moving but I realised my whole body was sore and numb and I was in that position. I wondered why I was still in that position when I thought my stepparents would forced me up to get chores done. Then I thought they have left me here, locked up without having the intention of releasing me anytime soon. I shuddered in fear when the flashbacks of yesterday's happenings ran through vividly in my mind. 

Today was the first day of school break but it didn't mattered anymore. I've accepted fate.

I then heard a knock on my door. 

"Princess, its me." I knew in an instant that voice belonged to Daehyun. 

"NO!! Don't come in! Go away!" I yelled breaking to tears. I didn't want him to see me in this state after what my stepmom said. Will he still love me? He didn't need to see my abused body. Now it wasn't only my hands and tighs that was revealed, even my body, especially my stomach and back. I looked disgusting. I couldn't even cover myself. 

"I'm coming in anyway." I heard him say.

"No no no!!! Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!!" I was yelling and screaming. Am I going crazy? I guessed it was now a natural reaction after going through that trauma. I squeezed my eyes closed as if telling myself to be strong from whatever attacks that was gonna land on my body. Instead, I felt my hands drop. The chains were no longer around my wrists. I involunteeringly sat on my ankles, still in a kneeling position. I couldn't move my body. I couldn't even feel my own body. I was numb. 

Daehyun took out his hoodie and placed it over me and embraced me. I didn't know why I wanted to struggle out from his grips but I just couldn't find the energy in me to do so. He shouldn't be in contact with my disgusting body that even I myself couldn't stand looking at it. He adjusted me to a comfortable position still having his arms around me. As much as I didn't want him to be in contact with me, it was his hugs that made me felt safer, even if it was just that moment. He assured me everything would be fine. I trusted him. He said he would come for me and he did.

He was embracing me for awhile and then told me we should get going. He carried me. He brought me to get my bag and I had him to get me to Fluffy. Fluffy was like my friend when Daehyun wasn't around. It sort of represented Daehyun. It kept me going. I didn't know why I named the stuffed dog Fluffy. It just came. 

I went out and saw Yongguk and Himchan Oppas and also my stepparents. My arms around Daehyun's neck got tighter. I was traumatised. I didn't look at them. I chose to block myself out from the current surroundings and stayed put in Daehyun's arms.

"Its okay, leave her to us." I heard Daehyun saying.

"Everything is fine now." Daehyun patted me after the whole commotion. I looked up. He gave me a warm smile under his mask. 

 

Daehyun's POV

"Everything is fine now." I said to ~~~~~~ as the policemen left with the two beastly creatures.

"I'll take her bag." Himchan Hyung offered and we walked towards the car. Finally the whole drama is over.

It was difficult to take my car keys as I was still carrying her. Himchan Hyung took the keys from me from my pocket and opened the backseat door. I laid her down carefully on the seat making sure I don't knock her head or other body parts on the car. 

"Accompany her. I'll drive." Yongguk hyung said. I agreed. Himchan hyung took the passenger seat while I sat with her bringing her close to me, having her head leaning on my chest. I brushed my hands across her cheek. My girl looked so fragile in my arms. My heart hurt seeing her in this state. I wished I was there for her. I could tell she was in pain. How was she even sitting down in the car when her wounds are on her tighs? Sometimes I thought it would be better if I was in her place instead. Seeing her in pain and not being able to be there for her was more painful to me. If only I was there to shield her then.

"What's that 'BANG' sound I heard just now?" My girl asked softly after us being silent for awhile. I guessed she didn't have much strength. Oh yeah, She still didn't know who we actually are. 

"Erm.." I couldn't just tell her that Yongguk hyung had just fired at shot. She's sure to freak out.

"The television. That was watching her drama then suddenly there was a gun shot." Himchan Hyung smartly said.

"Really? Oh." She replied.

 

"Baby girl wake up! we've reached." I said to her. Her eyes widen in fear.

"Why do we have to come here? I hate this place." She pouted when she looked out of the window.

"Come on, we have to get those wounds treated. You don't want them to turn ugly do you?" She didn't say anything. I held her arms, helping her out of the door. Her legs gave way almost immediately, if i wasn't holding her, she would have kissed the floor. I carried her in my arms.

"Can we just go home?" She asked me. Now, the home she refers to is my home. I could feel my heart smiling. 

"No. Be good, it'll be done quicker than you know." I said while walking briskly to the hospital.

I entered the room with her to meet the doctor. I placed her on the bed. The doctor examined her behind the curtains. When she was done, she sat up. 

"Her condition is rather serious. Please apply this cream every four hours on the marks. Be careful, it will sting a lot because the medication is strong. Come back if you see any side effects." The doctor said to me.

"Also from records, it seemed like ~~~~~ has a week stomach. Has she been taking her past medication?" The doctor asked again. Truthfully, I didn't know but I knew that there were times that she will forget. I looked at her, waiting for her reply. She shyly shook her head. So this silly girl hasn't been eating her medication?

"Okay, I'll prescribe better medication for her stomach. Please make sure she takes them on time, before food and please make sure she actually has proper meals. Start with smaller portions first then slowly increase till normal portion. If she suddenly eats too much, her stomach will hurt." The doctor told me.

"I will. Thank you doctor." I mentally noted and carried my girl out. Yongguk and Himchan hyung was waiting outside.

"Is she okay?" Himchan asked. I told them what the doctor told me.

"Poor girl. Don't worry you have Daehyun!" Himchan hyung pinched her cheeks lightly. She smiled slightly and I was blushing under my mask.

"Now we can go home." With that, we headed towards the car and Yongguk hyung drove off. Her head was bobbing off my shoulder, I guessed she really lacked of sleep. I merely touched her head and her eyes shot open, suddenly tensed up, looking afraid. 

"Its okay, sleep." I gently pushed her head to my lap. She relaxed and fell asleep.

I wondered if she was really okay. She just seemed different to me. I could feel it. 

 

Thank you for all your comments! They really made me happy!! Don't worry the story is not coming to an end yet. I see Yongguk is quite a hot topic with the gun. haha! Oh yes, her stepbrother..... For now, just enjoy the times with Daehyun and B.A.P! I hope I'll be able to write them interestingly!

I'm sorry if I'm not updating as regularly as I used to when I first started. School's starting so I'll have lesser time but don't worry! I'll definitely update! 

Just curious, who reads this for the romance? Abuse? Daehyunnie? Let me know! hehe!