First kiss

My Gangster Prince

 

Daehyun's POV

I wanted to make this day really memorable for ~~~~~~ so I decided to personally cook for her. I'm sure she'll be overjoyed.

She was so cute and jumpy when she saw my house thinking i was gonna break in. I can't blame her. I don't flaunt my money like the other rich asses. When she enter the house she was as excited as a bunny! She explored the place and all. She must have never seen such a big house before. 

I saw ~~~~~~ heading towards her bedroom. I wasn't ready to tell her about my past as I didn't want to recall them. Just before she could turn the doorknob, I led her to the living room to watch tv while i went to prepare dinner.

I brought the food out and we started eating. She was eating really happily and we fed each other. I should have cooked more. I have never seen her eat so wholeheartedly before. I'm glad she enjoyed the food. I didn't really think it was fantastic or anything. I guess she could feel the love that I've put in. I wouldn't mind cooking for her everyday to see that smile of hers. 

I realised I have never seen her eat a real, full meal before. In school it would usually be either bread or my food as I would share with her. I couldn't bare seeing her eat only bread. Even if she had eaten my food, she would only take a few mouthful. She was probably thinking I would be hungry. Silly.

I can't believe a gangster like me would fall for a girl so sweet and innocent nor that she would like someone like me. Maybe that's because she doesn't know that I belong in a gang. Lets just keep the way things are now.

After dinner, I went to the bathroom. I came out and I saw her washing the dishes. Who does she think she is? She's my girl, not my maid. I put my palms on her waist and spun her around. and placed both hands beside her face on the cabinet that her head was leaning against on. My face was so close to her that if either of us moved, our lips would touch. I could feel her body tensed up. Haha. That's what you get when you act as my maid. I wanted to .

"You're my princess, not my maid. You don't have to do the dishes." I said in a firm tone. 

"O..Okay okay." She seemed embarrassed because of our current position. I just loved teasing her. 

"Come on" I said as I took her hands.

I brought her to the balcony and we admired the night sky. I didn't know I could see such a beautiful sight of the night sky with sparkling stars from my balcony. Probably didn't notice it because there wasn't anyone at home to see the sky with. It would be weird if I was in this position with B.A.P. I let out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny?" ~~~~~ asked me while she was playing with my fingers.

"Nothing. You're beautiful." I said to her. I could tell she was blushing even though it was dark.

"How is that funny?" She asked me.

"You're just beautiful." Gosh, I didn't know a guy like me could be this mushy.

"Thank you" She said. 

"You didn't have to thank me."I ruffled her hair.

"haha, no, I mean, thank you for today, for everything. I'm really happy and touched. I never knew I could even exprience all this love in just a day." She said to me shyly. 

"I'm sorry." ~~~~~~~ said in a softer tone.

"Huh?" Why was she sorry? 

"You did so much for me and I didn't get or do anything to make this day special for you. I'm such a bad girlfriend." 

"Baby you know I didn't mind all of that. I'm just glad you're by my side. And don't say you're a bad girlfriend. You're the best anyone could have. I must be the luckiest person on this earth." I felt y for having her thinking like that. I really didn't mind.

She gave me a small smile. I know she still felt bad. I took both of her hands and looked into her eyes then her lips.

I kissed her lips. She was shocked as her eyes shot wide open. Was it her first kiss? It was my first kiss. Slowly she got the hang of it and she closed her eyes. We kissed gently under the beautiful night sky. It seemed like a scene in the movies. Only now that it was real and its happening to us. I must be damn lucky. I had to control myself from doing anything further than that. She's innocent and I didn't want to hurt or scare her.

After awhile, she pulled back, blushing.

"Was that your first?" I just had to know.

She nodded shyly.

My heart felt like fireworks. WHOO HER FIRST KISS BELONGS TO ME!!

"There now you gave me something today. So don't feel bad okay." I . She turned red again smiling and nodding.

"Oppa..." 

" I Love You."

"I Love You too my baby princess."

 

Enjoyed? Are you all wondering who the her is?

I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow. I'll try! I love every single one of you! Thank you for reading so far! :)

By the way, have you all listened to Its All Lies? I'm guessing you all have. If you haven't, go listen to it! I love Daehyun's voice soooo much! Hehe. spazzing.