Admittance

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
SMTownR


Pairing
(GOT7) Mark Tuan x Ara Li (OC)


Genres
Romance, Angst, and


Plot

Ara likes Mark but Mark likes girls who are silent and hard working but Ara is the opposite of that.
Ara tries hard to garner his attention.



Author
Charlot1081

 



    Mark is currently walking a new employee through some hallways.  He was all talking and the girl just listened with a smile.  Mark liked this from the new girl.  He would look at her while talking and she would give a smile that told him that she wasn't going to interrupt.  Mark had a proud smile for this.

"And this is your desk,"  He introduced, "your log-in key is in the desk along with the drawer key."  He stated before turning back to her.

"Any questions?"  He asked, putting his hands behind his back.


"No, you explained things really well."  She bowed.  "Thank you, Mark sunbae."  She said.

Mark smirked and took his phone out.  "Why don't I give you my number just in case you do think of any questions?"  He insisted.


The woman nodded shyly and handed her phone over.  Watching the handsome man put his number in her phone, she couldn't help but blush.  He's so flirty..  She inwardly swooned.


"Mark!"  They suddenly heard another woman shout.


"Great.."  Mark gave the woman her phone back.

"Wh-who's that?"  She asked as she heard the woman repeat Mark's name as she was getting closer to them.


Mark sighed.  "My desk mate.. an annoying, little girl she is.."  He muttered.


"Mark, there you are."  Ara put her hands on her hips.  "I thought you had a business meeting to get to.  You showed her your desk, now get moving!"  She slapped Mark's back and walked him out.


"Get off of me-"

"Nope, nope.  I'm not letting our branch get demerits for your tardiness again."  She folded her arms when Mark got out of her grasp anyway.


Mark rolled his eyes.  "Whatever, you're so annoying."  He said through gritted teeth.


She raised an eyebrow.  "Annoying?  How am I supposed to be?"  She asked with a playful smirk.

"Girls are supposed to be quiet and reserved, not loud and annoying."  He raised his arms as he walked to the meeting room.


Quiet?  He expects me to say nothing so he can be annoying and have that arrogant smirk?  I'll show him that a loud and out-going girl is much better than those 50's style wives.  She made her mind up. 


***


Friday comes by and Mark is in the break room with the new employee.  "You know, when I was in high school, I was the lead pitch in baseball."  Mark boasted before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Hey," He started, "what are you doing tomorrow?"  He asked.


She put her hands together and smiled.  "My boyfriend is taking me to therapy tomorrow."  She bowed.  "What plans do you have?"

He tapped on the table a bit and shrugged.  "I dunno yet.."  He scratched his neck.

"I need to get back to work,"  She stood up, "thank you for breaking with me."  She bowed and exited the room.


Mark pouted and sat back against his chair.  He closed his eyes and scrunched his nose in annoyance when he heard that girl come by again.  Always saying his name loudly, never once giving it a second thought that people might just lose it if she continues to talk and talk. 

"Mark,"  Ara sat across the table, "it's incredible!  I-"

"I don't wanna hear it."  He looked at Ara seriously.  "Can't you go annoy someone else?"

Ara sighed and nodded.  She clasped her hands together and started giving big eyes.  "Mark,"  She gave a timid voice, "I hate to tell you this, but not every woman is quiet and willing to kiss your ."  She said, continuing her small voice, making Mark give a raised eyebrow.

She then returned to herself.  "I just made a deal with the company down the road.  They've decided to merge and we'll be getting a new batch of trainees."  She finally told what she came in for.


Mark nodded.  "Cool.  Really.."  He said seriously.

She folded her arms.  "Celebrate with me tomorrow."  She stood up.  "You know where my apartment is, pick me up and I'll pay for dinner."

"No, I'll pay-"

She looked at him and he stopped talking.  "I'll pay, you drive.  Fair trade, right?  Don't be too late, I like dinner at a good time."  She winked and left the break room.


It's a.. date?  He scratched his head.  Oh heck no.  She's more than not my type.  Don't even humor her!


***

Mark put on his turn signal and moved his steering wheel with one hand.  Raising one eyebrow, he notices that the time turned the next hour.  He smirked as this now makes him a minute late.  He feels like a bad boy as he pulled into the parking lot for Ara's apartment.  He unbuckled his seatbelt and went to the sidewalk.

He walks up the steps and straightens his jacket.  What's it going to be this time?  A slap or will she just complain like last time?  It's not his first time picking Ara up for something.  The office has had many meetings where Mark had to drive Ara for.  He didn't exactly enjoy those moments.

"You're late, you know."  Ara folded her arms and looked up at him.

"Only by a couple minutes.  Not thirty like last time."  He teased as he walked into the apartment when she offered.


She laughed and shook her head.  "Forget taking me somewhere then."  She threw her hands up.

"What?  So I drove here for you to cancel?"  He looked down at her with disbelief.

She huffed.  "Of course not.  I'm canceling going out."  She took her shoes off.  "Instead, I'm going to cook for you."


Mark raised his eyebrows.  "You?  Cook?  I'll believe it when I see it."  He rolled his eyes as he took his shoes off.  "Women with your personality are better demanding food.  Not cooking it." 


"Excuse me?  My personality?  Honey, step aside and lemme show you what a loud can cook."  She pushed him to the side with a wink.

Interested, Mark leaned against the kitchen counter.  He watched as she already had meat in the sink thawing.  She took the meat out of the package after putting gloves on.  Taking a knife out of the block, Ara begins cutting the meat up in even slices.  She then seasoned the meat and dipped it in a sauce.

"What kind of sauce is that?"  Mark asked as he got closer.

"Soy sauce and a few other things."  She said before putting the meat in a pot, letting the sound of sizzling fill their ears.


Mark his lips as he watches the meat being cooked.  It gets brown while the side dishes get stirred and seasoned with other things.  One thing he definitely saw was garlic.  She then turned to the rice cooker and set the timer to match the other things getting done. 

"Excuse me,"  She pushed past him and took out plates and bowls, putting them on the table. 

She then put the napkins and utensils in their places before glasses.  "No alcohol tonight, there's no huge celebration."  She said as she took out a pitcher.

"Well what did you make instead?"  He noticed the pink color.

"Sharbat, I made it this morning."  She smiled while pouring the glasses.  "I hope you'll enjoy it."


He stared at the beverage before his mind goes back to the food.  The sizzling and popping drew him back to the pots.  She opened the oven and took out some of the things she'd put inside earlier.  So she was going to cook anyway, even if I was on time.  He smirked.


She set the food on the table and cleared away some of the steam.  Sitting down on her own, she shows the chair ahead of her.  Mark opened it and sat down, looking at the food prepared.

"Dig in, Mark."  She said, picking her chopsticks up.

Mark copied and tasted the food.  "Wow,"  He took another bite, "not bad for murdering the food."

"You can't just be delicate with everything.  There's being curteous to the objects, and then there's getting the job done."  She said, despite having food in .  "You can't get what you want with being silent all the time." 

Mark huffed.  "You're never silent."  He muttered.

"You sit here and tell me you hated me talking while cooking."  She put her chopsticks down seriously.

Mark once again copied and leaned on the table and narrowed his eyes.  "I have to be honest, I'm quite impressed."  He said seriously.


Ara nodded with a proud smile.  "So stop being stuck up and start dating me."  She folded her arms.  "It's not like we're strangers, so don't even give me that."

Mark huffed and looked around while eating.  "Who says I want to date you?  You're still not my type."


Ara put her hands on the table suddenly.  She stood up and walked to the other side where Mark is sitting.  She sat on the table lightly and reached for his tie.  Playing with it silently, she slowly looked his way.  "I think I am,"  She whispered, getting closer to him.

"Why are you whispering?"  He asked with a bit of intimidation.

"You like quiet girls, Mark."  She whispered against his lips.  "Isn't this what you want?" 


Mark looked into her eyes before looking at her lips.  "You're.. much better loud.."  He submitted, putting his chopsticks down before moving his hand to her hip. 

Ara smirked and started the kiss.  Food is forgotten as Mark held her sides, bringing her down onto his knee.  She put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.  Ara opened her lips first, letting the man into as she played with the collar of his jacket.

 

He let her pull the jacket down, momentarily removing his hands from her sides to take the jacket off the rest of the way.  Her hands then made it to his tie as his hands go up her shirt.  She let out a warm breath against his lips as she let him raise her shirt and feel down her sides.
 

"The bed is comfier than the chair,"  She mentioned, "would you like me to show you?"  She asked in a breathy voice.
 

He nodded and watched her stand.  She took him by the hand and lead him into her bedroom where she pushed him down onto her bed.  She crawled on top of him and put her knees on either side did his hips.  She then reached to undo his pants.  Keeping eye contact, he lifts his hips for her to pull down the materials under her fingertips.
 

She eyed him from head to hip, her lip at Mark's starting .  She lowers herself to put a small kiss on the slit, making him shudder.  She then moved to have her lips against his ear.  "Bet you never had a woman top before,"  She whispered her warm breath against his ear and received a shaking of the head, "sit back and relax, Mark."  

 

He looked into her eyes once more before she continued her kisses on his neck down to his chest.  She on his pecks before tasting his abs.  Her fingers tickled around his v-line leading to his .  She then pumped the thick skin before blowing on it.  His reaction was priceless.  She loved watching him shudder under her touch.  
 

"You sure are being silent, Ara."  He commented as she sat up to unclasp her bra.
 

"There are times to be loud and others to be quiet."  She gave a smirk.  

 

She took down her skirt followed by her , tossing them elsewhere and intending to forget about them until morning.  She signaled him to raise his head to watch her.  She lifted her hips just to bring them down.  He watched as his disappeared into her.  She gave a moan that reached his ears beautifuly.
 

"My neighbors have kids, so don't expect me to be loud, Mr. Tuan."  She winked.
 

He smirked as she started moving up and down.  Her knees worked well and her moans were light.  He felt her tighten against him, sending a blast of pleasure his way.  He lifted his hips to match her beat, groaning in the process.  She watched as his abdominal muscles activate.  His muscles start flexing and she turned weak watching them being used at once.
 

"Mark.."  She moaned as his pace increased, and she tried to copy the beat.
 

The unmatched beat created a new pattern that had Ara put her head back.  "You're losing, Ara."  He said proudly, holding her back and changing their position.
 

She looked up at him after she let out an accidental squeal.  "You're cute at this angle,"  He commented aloud, looking at her big eyes and parted lips.
 

He started snapping his hips against her hips, making her sound with each . "Mark!"  She screamed when he grinded harder and deeper into her.
 

"Louder, Ara!  I know you can be louder than that!"  He teased.
 

She laughed a bit but then hid her face in his shoulder.  He pounded her into the mattress while giving her neck kisses.  Being that she's moving along tells him she's not in pain.  However, the urge to make sure she was okay was still there.  He held her hands gently and massaged her wrists.
 

"Mark.."  She whimpered.
 

He took himself out when he felt he was close to releasing his .  He gave the bed his seed before going on the opposite side, bringing her into a hug.  She breathed in and out audibly.
 

"Are you okay?"  He asked as she's still panting after a few minutes of laying there.
 

She nodded and held his chest.  "I guess.. you should go home.."  She muttered.
 

"I was kinda hoping we could cuddle tonight.."  He mumbled while her back.  

 

She was taken back a bit.  "Are you sure?"
 

"I can't just have and go.. especially if we're dating now."  He laughed.
 

She raised herself to look at him.  "You.. want to date me?"  She asked in shock.
 

"I must admit, you convinced me that I do like louder girls.  And not just for ."  He winked.  "I'll tell the manager about us if you're serious too."  He said calmly with a smile.
 

Ara nodded and leaned in to kiss him.  "We can have a real date next week, if you want.."  She suggested.
 

"I considered this to be a real date.  Like you said, we're not strangers."  He laughed.  "But a whole meal would be best next time.  Especially if you're gonna cook."
 

She laughed and nodded.  "I'm sleepy.."  She said with a yawn.
 

"Good night, Ara."  He kissed her head and reached for the lamp.

 

Despite the kitchen light still being on, they managed to fall asleep in each other's arms.

​​​​

 



 


And so loud Ara is definitely Mark's type huhuh
Sorry that it took so long to write!
I was sick and wasn't in a seducing mood.
But I'm better now! :D
I hope you enjoyed this short story, thank you so much for coming back to request~

<3