One-year Deep

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Deedee101

Pairing
(EXO) Kai x Dianne (OC)


Genres
Romance and

Plot

It's a sequel to 'Her Mask'. The two are dating for a whole year, and Jongin wants to surprise her with some gifts while she surprise him with romantic dinner. And all this leads towards the two making love. Song for Inspiration could be Kai - Mmmh.

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Seasons passed and so did SuperM's popularity. They made new songs and Dianne kept making new choreographies to match the songs. However, the group is now on hiatus after being one years old. The members needed to go promote with their own bands and Dianne needed to cool down from her activities. Along with being the choreographer of SuperM, Dianne teaches the SM rookies.

 

She would pick up dances from different idol groups and teach them so they could learn more flexibility; to train themselves for bigger feats. As she was teaching a dance, the door to the practice room opened. She didn't break her routine for the intruder, but she saw him in the mirror.

 

Kai was watching with a proud smile. Some of the young trainees got up and started dancing with Dianne. She smiled and continued the dance for them.

 

As those two danced, others joined as well. Kai knew the song, it was an EXO song, after all. Not too many people forget Love Me Right, it might be one of their most popular songs. It was a song that brought memories to the EXO member. He leaned back on the wall and watched the young boys dance to the song with Dianne.

 

The song was finished and Kai clapped. "Good job, everyone." He said. "You guys can take a break now, okay?" He insisted.

 

The trainees left the room, leaving the room quiet. Dianne took a sip of water before sitting down against the mirror. "So, you made all of my students disappear." She commented. "What's up?" She asked.

 

Kai smiled and sat next to her. "Well we've been dating for about a year now, wouldn't you say?" He said.

 

She hummed and watched his hands that were holding a little box. "I wanted to give you a couple of presents." He said, handing the jewelry-sized box to her.

 

She looked at it with surprised eyes. When she opened the box, she saw a necklace with half of a pendant. "You'll always be my missing piece." Kai said, holding up the pendant he was already wearing and connected it to the one she was holding.

 

Dianne blushed and looked at the man. She leaned closer and kissed his lips. "You're so sweet." She whispered.

 

"Just as sweet as you." Kai kissed her back. "I'll see you later, okay? You're doing great." He complimented.


 

She watched his honest smile as he left. Perhaps that's what she fell in love with. She fell into the abyss-trap called love due to the man being honest with her; because he was so considerate about her feelings and how she thought of certain situations; maybe how he could read her like a book and could point out everything she liked without fault; and maybe he's too much of a gentleman for her.

 

He's always proving to her that he is trapped with her and doesn't want to let go of her. I have to do something for him too. She nodded. She had been wanting to get serious with the man for a month now, and what better time than their anniversary? Kai has already shown her that he's serious with her, now she needs to tell him too. She smiled to herself.

 

Mom said the way to a man's heart is through food. She remembered. "Hey there, do you have any fancy recipes in your cookbook?" She asked a student.

 

"My mom has some recipes." The student said. "I'll get you a couple." He had a smile before running off.

 

Dianne smiled. "Good boy.." She wanted to pat the boy's head.


 

***

 

Evenings were always late at the company. However, Dianne was strong enough to stay awake as long as she needed to. She walked behind Kai, who was standing in the hallway that had the elevators in it. She put a banner around his eyes with a giggle.

 

"Hey!" Kai held the banner. "Who's there?" He asked.

 

"Just me, Handsome." Dianne said.

 

Kai breathed out. "What's up with the blindfold?" He asked.

 

She only giggled, walking him into the elevator. Kai tilted his head and folded his arms. "Okay." He gave up.


 

She walked him out of the elevator and into the set of dorm rooms for the staff. She got a few looks from other staff members, but they dismissed it. She then pushed him into her room.

 

He instantly smelled the air around him. "Oh that smells delicious." He said. "Can I eat some of that?" He asked, pointing at the girl.

 

"You can eat all of what you're pointing at." She answered.

 

He hesitantly took down the blindfold to see that he was pointing at her. "I-I meant the food, not.." He stuttered.

 

Dianne blushed and chuckled. "Happy anniversary, let's eat~" She showed the table of food.

 

He sat down when she opened the chair for him. He picked up the chopsticks. "I'll eat well, thank you." He bowed.


 

The table was full of their smiles toward each other. Not much was said between each other than the love that was in their gazes. Not much needed to be said, actually. Kai put some meat on her rice often, making sure that the little girl was fed and she couldn't stop pampering him. She reached across to wipe his lips plenty of times.

 

"Thank you so much for the meal, Love." Kai said, putting the last dish in the dishwasher. "It made me so full." He held his stomach with one hand and started the machine with the other.

 

Dianne hummed and put her arms around him from behind. "I like seeing your face full of food." She said. "It makes me know that you're living well and you're healthy." She continued.

 

Kai turned the hot water on to wash the pots she had used. "You're a really good noona, you know that." He commented. "You're the woman I want pampering me even when I'm old." He continued.

 

She smirked and closed her eyes. "I'll take care of my baby bear." She said. She stood on her toes to kiss his neck. "I'll meet you in bed." She patted his shoulders.

 

Kai watched Dianne leave the kitchen. He smiled to himself, really feeling in love. Perfect anniversary. And it'll end with a warm cuddle. He breathed a happy sigh as he put the last pot on the rack.

 

He cleaned the table and turned out the light. He then made his way to the bathroom. She had taken a quick shower in the last five minutes, so the water should be hot enough for him. Of course he would want to smell his cleanest being in bed with the lady. Practicing all day does not leave you smelling pretty.

 

The lights were off in the room when he entered. He felt around until he felt his bed. He pulled up the blanket and went inside. Her smaller body was in the center of the bed, easy for him to find. He put his arms around Dianne. However, he paused when he felt her bare shoulders. "Noona?" He took his hands back.

 

"It's okay, Baby." She said, putting a hand on his cheek. "I want to get closer to you." She said in a sweet, little tone.

 

Kai was surprised, to say the least. It's not every day a woman genuinely wants to be serious with a man, even if the man's famous. "Are you sure you want to get intimate though? I've never had the best luck when it comes to going that far.." He sighed.

 

Dianne huffed. "I'm different, Kai." She said. "And as long as my baby bear is okay with it, I want to get cose like that." She continued, kissing his lips softly.

 

Kai continued the kiss, holding her shoulders gently as he slowly came atop her. She gave a little moan when he went fully on top of her. Dianne felt down Kai's back, lifting the shirt a little so that her fingers could glide on his soft back. Kai's chest and abs were a bit rough, but it's like he had baby skin on his back.

 

Followed by hit too, the skin was warm and soft. Kai blushed when Dianne squeezed his cheek. "Look at you, Noona.." He chuckled.

 

"I like my boy's body, what can I say?" She laughed. "You don't have to be so gentle, you know." She commented.

 

Kai wasn't about to argue with her. He wanted to treat her like glass. However, the girl was nowhere near glass-quality. This woman is strong. She can withstand anything. He felt down her sides, pulling her shorts down before feeling up her thighs.

 

Their lips stay together as his hand slowly works magic on her core. Their breaths mixed together; their bodies moved together; their hearts beat together. She reaches for and it, giving him the pleasure he was giving to her heat.

 

"Dianne.." He moaned. "Mmh.. He put his face in her neck as she continued her act.

 

Soon enough, she put a down his length. The kiss she gave to him was one that told him that she was ready and that he was in control. Kai loved the moment that she was in control though. It gave him the image of her leading next time.

 

He held her hips and entered into her slowly. She tightened around him, holding his shoulders and her nails digging into the shirt he was still wearing. He was slow, she would thank him for that. Dianne tried to be tough through it, but he knew her limits. As strong as she is, sometimes natural things take control.

 

And just like that, her body got used to it all and begged for more. He gave her more on top of loving kisses. He held her hips as he rocked back and forth. She felt her body shaking and turning lighter, a warm feeling was starting in her stomach.

 

Kai felt her reach her high followed by her whimper. "Kai.." She moaned.

 

He helped her ride it out, kissing her and feeling her body to help her come down. But he was almost there too. He moaned at his release too, shaking and whimpering just like her. "Dianne.." He called out. "I love you." He said, digging his body deeper into her.

 

She held him close. "I love you too." She returned, putting her hand through his hair.

 

They kissed for a moment longer before their breaths evened out. "I can't wait to have more years with you." He said.

 

She blushed and snuggled closer. "Many more years.." She muttered.

 

"Go to bed, Love." He chuckled.

 

He didn't need to say anything else, she was out like a light.

 

 

Alright, well here we go!
I hope it was romantic and all~
They're beig too cute over here hehe
Thank you so much for requesting, and I hope you enjoyed the little story!
<3