I Knew It!!

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914


Pairing
(MX) Kihyun x Hanna (OC)


Genres
Romance, Cute, Fluff


Plot

Continuation of previous request. Hanna and Kihyun's friends start suspecting their relationship after seeing cute little hints here and there. Even more so when Hanna started showing signs of pregnancy and Kihyun was the most excited of them all.


Author
Charlot1081



 

 


    The next morning, Jooheon was packing up the cabin.  The adults were all groggy from the alcohol they drank the night prior.  Sana scratched her head as she watched how Hanna walked around perfectly, not limping or swerving; she had a smile playing on her lips.  “So.. What happened last night?”  Sana asked.  “You guys went out for groceries and never came back.”  She commented.
 

 

Hanna shrugged.  “Just as we were about to leave the store, there was a horrible snow storm.”  She started.  “The shop owner advised us to stay until it calmed down.  We stayed there for about two hours before heading back.”  She lied.  “Everyone was asleep when we got here, so we went our separate ways.”  She ended.


Kari held her chin.  “I see..”  She muttered.


“We should hang out again.”  Minhyuk interjected.  “Maybe around Valentine’s Day.”  He snapped his fingers.  “We need to make this year have more visits than just Christmas.”  He laughed.


“Sure,”  Sana agreed, “what do you think, Hyungwon?”  She looked at the man.


Hyungwon nodded.  “In the meantime, we need to find these two dates.”  He teased.


Kihyun just scratched his neck while Hanna looked the other way.



~~~


Everyone returned to their respected homes and life returned to normal.  Before anyone could tell, two months had gone and passed by.  Hanna awoke to the smell of fresh strawberries and bananas.  The light fragrance made her hum and follow the invisible scent trail like a cartoon character.  She sat down at the kitchen island, seeing many bowls of fresh fruits.


“I hope I picked the right ones for you.”  Kihyun said as he put his arms around her from behind.


Hanna smiled, taking a bite of the strawberries first.  “Delicious,”  She said, “I’m sure baby Kihyun likes it too.”  She continued.


Kihyun was excited.  Just a week ago, they found out that Hanna was pregnant.  She was only three weeks into the pregnancy.  “Little Hanna, more like it.”  He corrected.  “I think it’ll be a girl.”


Hanna blushed.  “Whatever it is, I can’t wait to meet our little baby~”  She held her stomach.


Just then, Kihyun’s phone rang.  He took a hand away from Hanna to pick his phone out of his pocket.  He saw the caller ID: Minhyuk.


“Hey, what’s up?”  Kihyun answered.


“Hey, Dude!”  Minhyuk greeted.  “Don’t forget we’re meeting up tomorrow for the Valentine’s Day party.”  He reminded.


Kihyun chuckled.  “Of course, I didn’t forget.  Should we bring some food?”  He asked.


“We?  Who’s we?”  Minhyuk asked.  “Oh!  New girlfriend?!  YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!”  She shouted.


“No, no,”  Kihyun blushed, “Hanna asked me to pick her up.  We’re going to stop by the store on the way.”  He lied.


Minhyuk sighed.  “Ugh..  Yeah, bring some wine, will you?”  He requested.


“Sure,”  Kihyun agreed, “see you tomorrow.”


Kihyun hung up and sighed in relief.  “One of these days we need to tell them.”  Hanna commented.


“I know.. But then they’re going to nag us and be up in our business all the time.”  Kihyun replied, folding his arms.


She lifted her hand to pat his head.  “Cutie~  They already do that.”  She said.


Kihyun kissed her softly.  “Let them find out when they’re smart enough.”  He replied.


“Okie~”  She giggled.  “Can we have some romantic time~?”  She begged.


“This early in the morning?”  Kihyun raised an eyebrow.  When he saw her tilt her head and bat her eyelashes, he gave up instantly.  “Okay, back to bed we go~”  He picked her up.


She giggled as he carried her to their bed.




***



The next day came and so did the cherry blossoms.  The park had leaves falling from every tree, creating a scene straight out of an anime.  The sunlight shines softly against the grass and water, making the pond at the center sparkle.  Birds basked in the sunlight, chirping with each other as they gathered food for their chicks.  Kihyun had an arm around Hanna as they walked together through the park.  They arrived at the park well before they were supposed to.


The date started at the park, as the couples were to have a picnic next to the pond.  They set up their basket and blanket, sitting a good distance apart to not seem too suspicious.  Of course, Kihyun kept a good eye on the girl and the surroundings.  Fifteen minutes passed by before Minhyuk came by with Kari and their daughter, Mina.  “Hey, you beat us!”  Minhyuk grumbled.


“The traffic was good.”  Kihyun said, standing up.  “Hey, Mina~  It’s been awhile.”  He waved.
 


The six year-old held her Elsa doll to her chest as she gave a shy smile to Kihyun.  “Hi, uncle Kihyun~”  She greeted with a little bow.


Hanna smiled softly as the girl’s long dress flowed in the wind.  She put her palms on the blanket as she was making her way to stand up.  Kihyun noticed and bent down instantly.  “Here, let me help you up.”  He offered, putting his arms around her and holding her hand. 


“Thanks.”  Hanna patted the man’s head.  “I saw some turtles over there, would you like to check them out, Mina?”  She asked.


“Yes!”  Mina jumped up and down.  “Mommy, can I go?”  She asked.


Kari nodded.  “Just be careful, don’t get too close to them.”  She instructed.


“Thank you!!”  She hugged Kari before holding Hanna’s hand.


A minute after the girls left, Hyungwon and Sana walked up to the group.  “Hey!  I haven’t seen you since last year.”  Hyungwon pointed at Kihyun.


“I know, it’s been awhile.”  Kihyun joked.  “How’s it been?”  He asked.


“Good, work hasn’t been too crazy.”  Hyungwon answered.  “Sana saw the girls going to the turtles, she went with them.”  He mentioned the woman’s absence.


“Hey!  Don’t party without me!”  Jooheon exclaimed.  “I got a date this time.”  He said.


Everyone instantly looked for the extra person only to see a tiny, gray, fluffy kitten in his hand.  “..is.. Is it the cat?”  Kihyun gently pointed.


“He’s not just a cat, his name is Yoshi.”  He said, sitting down with the feline.


The group was silent as they just sat on their blankets.  “Well.. Let’s set up the food, shall we?”  Minhyuk insisted.



Kihyun made sure that both he and Hanna didn’t drink any wine.  He made sure that she got the food she needed.  If he knew that it would trigger a headache or a stomachache, he made sure that she didn’t get close to that food item. 


Kari watched with a raised eyebrow.  “Can’t she make choices on her own?”  She asked. 


Hanna put her fork down.  “It’s okay, we’re practically siblings.”  She giggled.  “He knows literally everything I like and dislike.  It actually feels nice having someone who pays attention as we grow up together.”  She ended.


“I never had siblings growing up, but I had you guys.”  Kihyun said.  “I just wanted to help out.”  He shrugged.


“Hm.. I see..”  Sana held her chin. 



“Hey!  So next meet-up.. Let’s meet up in May.”  Hyungwon suggested.  “We can have ice cream and play some outdoor games.  Or arcade games.”  He continued.


“Oh fun!”  Jooheon had a big smile.  “Bring us back to our high school days.”  He laughed.


Kihyun looked at Hanna with concern.  She nodded with a reassuring smile.  “See you then.”  They said at the same time.


Sana gave another look to them.  “Hm..”


“What’s up, Hon?”  Hyungwon asked.


“Just.. Nevermind.  See you all then.”  She waved.




***



The months progressed.  Now that Hanna is four months pregnant, her belly was forming a tiny bump.  Of course, Kihyun marveled at her with the biggest eyes.  “You’re gorgeous, why do you want to cover up?”  He asked.


“Because~  They don’t know I’m pregnant.”  Hanna answered.  “Now what do you think about this dress?”  She said, coming from around the corner.


Kihyun loved the way the light peach color swayed around her body; there were red flowers littering the material.  To say she was shining would just be the start.  The sunlight captured her outline, making her glow at every corner - especially her smile.  “So gorgeous..”  He whispered.
 

 

Hanna blushed as she walked up to him.  He put his arms around her and gently kissed her lips.  She had strawberry flavored lip gloss on her lips.  “Let’s have fun today.”  She said softly.


“Okei~”




The couple arrived at the arcade cafe.  Hanna liked watching Kihyun become even softer when little Mina ran up to him and hugged him.  He’s going to be the best father, was her thought.


“You ready for some fun?”  Jooheon asked excitedly.


The group played several games.  Of course, Kihyun made sure Hanna could handle everything.  If he wasn’t on the same team as her, he would make sure she didn’t lose her balance or stumble.  Of course, he opted to be on the same team as much as he could.  As they played ping-pong, they were on opposite teams.  He noticed her lose her balance and fall. 


Kihyun instantly dropped his paddle and ran around the table, dropping to the floor to put his arm around her.  “Hanna!”  He shouted.  “Are you okay?!”  He asked.


Sana scanned the girl.  Hanna had a pair of leggings under her dress.  So as the dress ran up, her legs and belly were exposed.  “..are you pregnant?”  She asked.


“Y-yes..”  Hanna answered shyly.


“That’s why I’ve been by her side all day.”  Kihyun said, helping the lady stand up.


Kari held her hips.  “..wait, you already knew?”  She asked.


Kihyun scratched his neck.  “She told me a few months ago.”  Was he really lying though?


“That makes sense.”  Hyungwon snapped his fingers.  “You were all over her at the Valentine’s Day picnic.”  He commented.


Minhyuk tilted his head.  “Ooo.. I hope that doesn’t cause too much drama with the father though.”  He brought up.  “Does he know that Kihyun has been handsy?”  He asked.


Hanna blushed.  “Yeah, he knows.”  She giggled.  “Kihyun has been a big flirt since high school.”


Kihyun looked away.  “Well.. How can I not flirt with such a gorgeous lady?”  He put his hands behind his back.  He had the biggest smile - like a dog who knows that he’s a good boy.


“Careful, Dude.”  Jooheon warned.  “I’ve been between a girl and her baby daddy before, it isn’t fun.  I don’t want him to beat you up.”  He said seriously.


Hana looked at Kihyun, they gave subtle nods toward each other.  “He has nothing to worry about.”  She assured.


“Are you sure?”  Kari asked.  “It’s not good to cheat on the baby’s dad, y’know.”  She commented.


“It’s not cheating if I am the father.”  Kihyun said, putting his arm around Hanna.


“I knew it!”  Sana shouted.  “You guys have been so fishy since Christmas!”  She pointed.


Hanna giggled.  “Yup, our baby was made during the snowstorm.”  She said, holding her bump.


“Congrats, Guys.”  Minhyuk said. 


“When were you going to tell us?”  Hyungwon asked.


Kihyun shrugged.  “Whenever you guys found out.”  He answered simply.


“Not fair…”  Jooheon pouted.

 

 

And here we are!
That's how their friends figured out that Hanna and Kihyun were not only in a secret relationship, but they're pregnant!!

Thank you for requesting, as always.
<3
Happy New Year!