All I Need

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Deedee101

Pairing
(EXO) Jongin x Dianne (OC)
Sehun



Genres
Jealousy, , Romance

Plot
Jongin gets jealous because my character has a colleague friend but tries to hide it until Dianne shows him he shouldn't be jealous



Author
Charlot1081

 

 

    Dianne walked out of her classroom holding her pile of books.  She was in the middle of the after class rush.  Many people were wanting to get home, others were rushing to the next class because they were late to the first one.  And Dianne was in the midst of it needing to get to her dorm before her arms gave out.  Being that she's studying for her degree in medicine, she must carry many books.

 

First her guide book, then her text book, reference book, practical book, and her workbook.  All books are thick and heavy.  And being that she's carried these books all day, her arms are ready to pop off.  "Hey, do you need some help?"  Dianne heard a friend's voice.

 

"Oh.."  Dianne smiled.  "Thanks, Sehun, you're a lifesaver."  She sighed in relief.

 

Sehun took half of the stack.  "You should get that boyfriend of yours to help sometime."  He teased.

 

Dianne chuckled and shook her head.  "What does a chef need to do on a university campus?"  She asked.  "He lives with his parents, not me."  She put her nose up jokingly.

 

Sehun smirked and walked out of the building with her.  "Why not just get a locker then?"  He asked.

 

Dianne shuddered.  "I hate lockers."  She said.  "The locks are always confusing, and I couldn't ever remember my number in high school, you remember."  She explained.

 

Sehun hummed and walked to the dorm building with her.  They see Jongin outside on his phone.  "Oh hey,"  Sehun whispered, "isn't that your man?"  He asked.

 

Dianne looked ahead and nodded.  "Yeah..  I wonder what he's doing here.."  She muttered.

 

Sehun smiled and gave her books back.  "Well have a good evening with him, Sis."  He patted her shoulder.

 

Dianne blushed as Sehun walked away.  She then neared Jongin who was most definitely watching them.  "Hey, Babe."  Dianne greeted.  "You didn't tell me you were coming today."  She said, going inside with him.

 

"I wanted to surprise you."  Jongin said, picking up all of the books in her arms.  "What's it with that guy, anyway?  You're always hanging out with him."  He complained.

 

Dianne walked upstairs with Jongin.  "He's my friend, Babe."  She opened the door for him.  "What, are you jealous?"  She asked.

 

Jongin put her books down.  "What?  No."  He looked the other way.

 

Dianne held her hips and watched him with a little smile.  "You're jealous, aren't you?"  She asked. 

 

"No.."  Jongin folded his arms.

 

Dianne giggled and held his waist from behind.  "My bear is jelly~  My bear is jelly~"  She sang.

 

Jongin blushed and tore out of her grasp.  "So why can't I be jealous?"  He asked.  "Since day one, you let that guy touch you and giggle with you.  It's like you don't have a well-working boyfriend right in front of you.  You don't have to get a sub like him."  He waved his hands around.

 

Dianne smiled, loving the jealous look Jongin has.  "Baby~  There's nothing to be jealous over."  She said.  "You're studying culinary arts; he and I are studying medicine.  We help each other out."  She shrugged.  "But I could never get a substitute boyfriend.."  She held his chest.

 

Jongin looked at the girl with a concerned expression.  "You sure?"  He asked, holding her hips now.  "I mean, is there something that he has that I don't?"  He continued, looking into her eyes.

 

Dianne reached higher to kiss his lips, pulling Jongin closer and down to her level.  "I know something that no other man has."  She started.  "My love."  She whispered, putting their lips together again.

 

Jongin smiled and tilted his head in the kiss.  "You know that sometimes I need that reassurance.." He muttered, putting his chin on the girl's head.

 

She giggled and nodded, guiding him to sit on her bed.  "I assure you, you're all I need."  Dianne smiled, pulling him down.

 

Jongin was on top of her now.  He saw her hair arranged in sunflower rays, spreading across the bed.  He smiled, holding her soft cheek.  "I love you."  He whispered.

 

"I love you too."  She returned.

 

Jongin leaned down, putting his lips on the girl's forehead before the tip of her nose; followed by her lips to her neck.  Meanwhile, his hands traveled down her sides until they reached her hips.  Dianne put her arms around the man's neck, welcoming Jongin's advancement. 

 

Jongin broke through Dianne's savory lips, thumbing the sharp of her hips.  She gave a little moan as he pressed their hips together.  "You're going to get glares from your classmates again."  He mentioned.

 

She shrugged and pulled his shirt up.  "I don't care."  She tossed it before putting her lips on Jongin's pigmented skin.

 

Jongin loved the little kisses.  He leaned her back once more, taking down her skirt followed by her leggings.  There was only a thin layer of separating her heat from him.  He pressed a finger against her , rubbing small circles.  "Jongin.."  She moaned.

 

He put their lips together again as he moved the aside, her core ever so slowly.  She both loved and hated the slow motion.  She loved feeling his intrusion; but she hated that it was just a little tease.  She wants his full potential.  Jongin can tell, so he pulls down his jeans. 

 

He slipped on a and looked into her eyes.  Dianne blushed, pulling Jongin in for another kiss.  Jongin smiled, pulling her down all the way.  Her legs move perfectly for him to gain access.  And once he did, he felt Dianne shudder.

 

It was a good shudder, of course.  She felt him move along inside of her, reaching everywhere that she loved.  She put her head back as she already felt the tingling sensation of ecstacy.  It was all up to Jongin to finish them up.  The slow movement was luring, , and very sensual.  However, they both knew what they needed.

 

Moving together, the couple met each other at every beat.  Jongin closed his eyes and whined as he reached his .  Dianne always likes that little whine.  "You're so cute."  She commented.

 

Jonging blushed, throwing the away.  "Yes you are, Love."  He kissed her lips.

 

She giggled and kissed back.  "You're all I need.."  Dianne whispered, pulling the man close.

 

"And you are too."  Jongin returned, closing his eyes.



 

Yay~
Sometimes guys need that little bit of reassurance, huh? XD
Thank you so much for waiting on me!
And thank you for requesting again.
I know it was a little short, but I was really happy while starting the story.
<3