Picture the Moment

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914


Pairing
(Monsta X) Yoo Kihyun x Hanna (OC)

Min Kyunghoon (Buzz)


Genres

Romance, Fluff, and Cute



Plot
Hanna arrives from meeting a friend as Kihyun visits her apartment. He sees the penguin plush that needs some stitching and tries to fix it. Kihyun says that he's having trouble contacting a celebrity to photograph for his project - Min Kyunghoon, the friend Hanna visited earlier (He's a friend/support from her tough childhood). Kihyun asks for a favor to meet him and when they do meet, Kyunghoon seems more than a friend in Kihyun's eyes. Kihyun tries to be professional but every break, he sees Hanna and Kyunghoon laughing and being close to each other.

Author
Charlot1081



    Kihyun sips on his coffee as he walks through his studio.  In the last few years, his business has grown.  He still has his independent values he started out with, and he plans to continue it like that.  He looks at the sets that the staff have prepared for a magazine.  Companies have heard about Kihyun's business through sources, and often ask him to take pictures of their models in their new clothing issues. 

Some magazines are clothing; others are sports, celebrities, and local political figures.  He walks into his office and sees a man there looking at his diplomas and photography samples.  They make eye contact and both males bow.  Kihyun was careful to keep his coffee from spilling.

"Hello there, I'm Lee Minhyuk from Flash-Back Monthly."  The man introduced himself.

"Yoo Kihyun, the photography of Picturesque Mountain."  Kihyun said, placing his coffee on the coaster.  "May I ask what you need from me?"  He asked.

Minhyuk smiled and put his hands behind his back.  "Many fans are talking about an artist from earlier in the last decade.  A summer magazine has also wanted to collaborate with us if in we get the celebrity."  He said.

Kihyun nodded.  "Alright, so I'm assuming you want me to take pictures for you and the clothing magazine?"  He asked, taking out some sheets of paper.

"That's right."  Minhyuk confirmed.  "I would also like it if you could get in contact with Min Kyunghoon, the celebrity we want in our magazines." 

Kihyun dropped his pen and looked up at the man.  "You want me to contact a celebrity?"  He asked in disbelief.  "I don't think I have that kind of power, Sir."  He said respectfully.

"Sure you do.  Call us by the end of the week."  He handed Kihyun his business card.  "If you don't~  We get to tell our fans that our photographer skipped out on us~"  Minhyuk sang with a wink.


Kihyun sighed and held his forehead as the man left.  I suppose I should call his company first..  He nodded and picked up his landline.  He looked up the staff number for the idol's company.

"Hello?  I'm Yoo Kihyun, a photog-  Well.. I was calling to ask-"  Kihyun pouted when the line was cut.

He sighed once more and looked around his desk.  There has to be a way for me to contact Kyunghoon..  He thought.

***

 

Hanna holds her purse strap as she rides the train to Busan.  She smiles when she saw the welcome sign.  The train stopped a little later and she stepped out of the unit.  She looked around and her smile shined brighter.  She ran up to the man in a khaki jacket and hugged him.

"Oppa,"  She felt his arms around her, "I missed you."

"I missed you too,"  He said, "let's go.  I have a reservation at our restaurant."  He walked her to his vehicle.



"Kyunghoon,"  She addressed as she sat down across the table, "how has it been here?  What all have you been doing?"  She asked before taking a sip of water.


The said male pursed his lips and looked around.  "I found a girlfriend,"  He whispered teasingly, "she's really cute."  He smiled and relaxed in his seat.  "Other than that, I've been requested to go on a few variety programs.  It's really fun to meet other artists: new and old."  He said with a small chuckle.

She laughed and nodded.  "With Kihyun's business, I've been able to meet a few local celebrities."  She informed.  "Oh, yes, Kihyun."  She put her hand up.  "He's my boyfriend."

He nodded and looked at the table.  "So someone finally made their way in there, hm?"  He poked at his chest.  "Hello, Hanna~  Visiter Kihyun wants to have a meal with you."  He said cutely.


She blushed and held her chest.  "He's really sweet, Kyunghoon."  She said.  "He reminds me of you when we lived in the orphanage together."  She admitted.

"You were my everything back then, you know."  Kyunghoon became serious but having a smile remain on his features.  "You would cry when it rained.."

"And you held me all night."  She smiled and reached for his hand.  "Thank you so much, Oppa."  She said.  "I've found the same peace in Kihyun.  He's been really taking care of me, just like you." 


Kyunghoon nodded and smiled.  "It's good you found a replacement."  He chuckled.

She flicked his knuckles.  "You know no one could ever replace you, Kyunghoon."  She smirked.  "This is a different love.. I love you as a brother, Kyunghoon."

He sat back in his chair.  "And you love Kihyun as a lover, am I correct?"  He asked.

"I know it's only been a few years that we've been dating, but I've grown really attached to him."  She said seriously.  "I keep waiting for him to ask that question.  I keep hoping one of these nights we cuddle together, that he'll ask me to be his."  Her smile turned sad.


He leaned forword on the table, putting her hair behind her ear.  "Maybe he's afraid you'll reject him."  He spoke softly.  "I know it's not traditional, but maybe you should hint more toward that next time."  He encouraged.  "I wish I could meet him first to make sure this is the guy for you, but hearing how serious you are for him, I can already imagine he's the best for you."

She smiled and made eye contact once more.  "Thank you, Kyunghoon.  I'm sure you'll be able to meet him one day."


***

The next week comes up and Hanna is back in town.  She sees Kihyun there, smiling while looking down at his shoes.  He looks up and sees her, waving from the top of the stairs.  She waves back and makes it up the steps, taking her key out of her pocket.

"You brought Yonggi,"  She was surprised, "let's get inside and make some good food."  She kissed the dog before going into her apartment.

Kihyun put the dog down and it naturally ran to the glass doors.  He pawed at the blinds in the way, moving them aside so he can look out with small barks.

"I'll start cooking."  She cracked her neck.  "It is my turn, isn't it?"  She chuckled as Kihyun started barking with Yonggi at the glass.


Kihyun steps away from the kitchen and looks around the apartment.  He goes into her room and looks at everything.  He sees some of her clothes lazily on the floor as well as her makeup across her desk.  He chuckled and then moved his head to her bed.  The light blue blankets look so soft.  He couldn't help but run his fingers across it just to see if it's as soft as its appearance.

He sat down and looked at the picture on her nightstand.  It was a young boy and a young girl in front of an orphanage sign.  He then saw the penguin plushy on her bed.  Picking it up, he pouted as the eye was coming out.  It was literally on its last string.  He then glanced at the picture on the nightstand again.  The little girl in the photo was holding the plush. 

"You've helped her a lot, haven't you?"  He whispered to the penguin.  "I'll fix you." 

He took out his small sewing kit.  Being a photographer, he's come across many instances where he's needed to repair clothes or add something he missed.  He snipped some black thread before putting it through the eye of the needle.  Carefully, he did the in-and-out motion, weeving the eye back into place.

When he was satisfied, he cut the string and made a tight knot, cutting the excess.  He smiled and put the penguin back against the pillow.  He looks up and sees Hanna at the door.

"You fixed it."  She commented, sitting down on the bed and picking the plush up.  "Thank you."  She hugged the penguin.

Kihyun smiled and leaned closer to kiss her cheek.  "Let's get back to the kitchen, it's never good to step away from the stove for too long."  He insisted.

She reluctantly put the penguin back on her bed and left the room with him.  After a little longer, she opened a bag of food for Yonggi to eat on the floor next to the table. 

She sighed and picked her chopsticks up.  "Dig in."  She instructed.

He happily took a bite of the curry noodles, slurping them before it has a chance to hit his tastebuds.  "You already know it's delicious?"  She joked, poking his shoulder.

"Your food's always the best."  He nudged her back. 

She smiled and looked down at the beef she prepared.  "The kids always liked my noodles,"  She said, "I'm glad you do too." 


A few more minutes pass by of them eating.  Then she cleared .  "How has the photography business been going?  Anything new and exciting?"  She asked.

"Oh.. I'm in a bit of a pickle."  He put his chopsticks how and scratched his neck a bit.  "I have this magazine company who wants a specific person to model for their catalogue.  I've had trouble contacting the celebrity."  He chuckled.

She hummed with a nod.  "That could be an issue.. Who do they want?"  She asked.

"An older artist, Min Kyunghoon."  He said in disbelief.  "The staff has turned me down every single time I called.  Can you believe it?"  He complained sadly.

"Kyunghoon?"  She chuckled.  "I just visited him in Busan." 

"You did?"  He asked with wide eyes.  "Like seriously?  Thee Min Kyunghoon?"

She nodded.  "He was an orphan like me.  But he got adopted."  She chuckled.  "I can arrange something for you too."  She winked.


Kihyun sighed.  "No.. I shouldn't impose like that.."

"I wanted you two to meet sometime soon anyway."  Hanna stated.  "This is perfect."  She assured.


Kihyun nodded and held her hand.  "Okay, as long as he's alright with it."  He said.

"He'll say yes before I even finish it, I guarantee it."  She laughed.  "Yonggi, do you want some water?  Let me get you some."  She stood up to clean the empty food bowl before putting water in it.


The poofy dog drank the water happily.


***

Kyunghoon poses in the gazebo with a jacket on and his hair done with a natural appearance.  His soft face gives off a high schooler vibe as he leans against the railing gently.  Kihyun snaps photo after photo, getting usual angles plus som side-way glances.  Kihyun puts the camera down as the stylists go to change some things around the location.

Kyunghoon steps away from the small building to take the bottle of water Hanna is holding for him.  "You're doing really well."  Hanna complimented.

Kyunghoon smiles and holds her shoulder while saying some things that Kihyun can't hear.  He pouted his lip as he watches from afar.  It's like this every time there's a scenic change or a wardrobe change.  Kyunghoon always goes to Hanna, laughing with her and touching her.

Kihyun would admit it, he's jealous.  He puts his camera on a table and makes his way to the laughing duo.  He nonchalantly puts his arm around Hanna's waist.  "Hey so, how is Busan?"  Kihyun asked.

Kyunghoon noticed the arm around the girl and slightly backed up, giving them some space.  "Pretty busy, but nice for the most part."  Kyunghoon replied.  "The next scene is on the bridge over there, right?  I'm going to go change."  He bowed and left the two.

Hanna smiled and looked up at Kihyun.  "You enjoying yourself?"  She asked.  "Kyunghoon's awesome, isn't he?"  She giggled.


Kihyun hummed and leaned in closer to put a kiss on her cheek.  "I'm awesome too."  He said with a small pout.

She slapped his chest and put her other arm around him to make them hug.  "Of course you are, you're a great man."  She said, hugging him like a stuffed animal.

The male smiled and relaxed, bringing her closer in the hug.  The hug ended when he heard a staff member say that Kyunghoon is ready on the bridge.  For safety reasons, only Kihyun and Kyunghoon are on the bridge.  The others will see the pictures when they're finished.


Kihyun looks through his lense, making sure to get the best angles.  "Hanna likes you a lot."  Kyunghoon suddenly said.

"I really like her."  Kihyun replied, putting his camera to the side momentarily.  He snapped a picture before going to the other side of the bridge to get that side of Kyunghoon.

Kyunghoon smiled.  "Do you love her?"  He asked.

"Of course."  He put his camera down and straightened his posture.  "I love her to pieces."  He continued.

Kyunghoon nodded and walked toward the younger male.  "That's good then."   Kyunghoon patted Kihyun's shoulder.  "Growing up with her most of my life, she was the one thing that made me not give up hope of getting adopted."  He started his story.  "She was the only thing I missed from the orphanage.  To have a man take care of her—to make her smile so brightly..

"..thank you."  Kyunghoon bowed.  "I hope you will continue to love her, and move up in your relationship."  He smiled.


Kihyun raised his eyebrows.  "Move up?   Like be married?"  He asked.

Kyunghoon laughed and shrugged.  "Now you have some new thoughts."  He said, walking off of the bridge toward their van.


Kihyun stared at the man walking away.  He then eyed Hanna who came up to the bridge with a smile.  "How did it go?  Can I see the pictures first?"  She asked, carefully walking on the bridge.

"It went well.."  He said, turning to the photo gallery.  "What are you doing next week?  There's something I want to discuss with you.."


She smiled and shrugged.  "I'll make sure my schedule is free."  She promised.


Kihyun nodded and smiled, watching her go through the pictures.




 


Hehe Kihyun being jealous was cute.
Kihyun and Kyunghoon met, and they liked each other (for the most part).
Will Kihyun pop the question next week? :D

Thank you for requesting a continuation~  I hope it was interesting and didn't go by too quickly.
<3