Camping Game

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-Baby


Pairing
(Day6) Jae x Mia (OC)



Genres
Romance, Cute, and Fluff



Plot
Author's Choice

Author
Charlot1081

 



    Sounds of laser guns and alien screams can be heard in the PC room at school.  The high schoolers were on lunch break, but decided to level up in their game while eating instant noodles and slurping strawberry milkshakes.  Other students left the room as the two were being loud about the game.

Jaehyung sat back in his chair when he saw that he lost the battle.  "Ugh!"  He pouted, taking his headphones off.  "I can't believe that the troll snuck up behind me like that!"  He complained with his arms folded.

Mia looks back at his cute pout.  It was unknown to the male, but whenever he rages over a video game, his attitude toward it makes Mia blush.  "You could have won if you wore your glasses."  She pointed at the abandoned frames on the desk.

Jaehyung reluctantly picked up his glasses and put them on.  He wouldn't admit it, but he could definitely see better with the prescription.  She chuckled as he exited the game out of rage, another wave of cuteness comes to Mia.  She shook her head and exited the game too, logging out of her account.

The boy felt his phone vibrate.  He took the device out and read a text message.  "Hey, my parents are planning to take me out camping for spring break next week."  He mentioned to Mia.  "Would you like to come with us?"  He asked with a smile, totally forgetting about the video game that made his blood boil not but a minute ago.

Mia laughed and nodded.  "Sure, my parents wanted me to leave for spring break."  She sat back in the spinny chair.  "Something about I would cramp their style if I stayed the week with them."  She rolled her eyes teasingly.

Jaehyung laughs and shook his head.  "Arlight, I'll tell my parents you'll be going then."  He said, typing the text.  "Let's play Minecraft until class time."  He suggested.

Mia nodded and opened the game up and logged in. 


At the end of the school day, Mia sits down with her two best friends: Amber and Sarah.  They have been going to school together with Jaehyung since middle school.  This is their last year of high school. 

"So Jae invited me to go camping with him and his parents this week."  Mia said with blushed cheeks as she opened her notebook.

Amber took out their matching, sparkly pencils and handed them to Mia and Sarah.  "Oh really?  That sounds fun."  She said in a teasing tone.

"I'm gonna do it,"  Mia said, "I'm going to tell him how much I love him."  She said in a determined voice.

Sarah lets out a laugh.  "You sound like one of those romantics in Jaehyung's drama club."  She commented, earning a laugh from both girls.

"Ayy, I think it's a perfect time."  Amber said.  "Just let it come naturally.  We can already tell that he likes you."  She winked.

Mia looked at the other girl who nodded.  "Very evident, Mia.  All he ever does is talk about you when we're together."  She opened her textbook.

Mia smiled a bit.  "If you guys say so.. I have a little plan up my sleeve."  She smirked and motioned them to come closer.


***

The family parks at a campsite.  The parents looked at the two children stepping out of the vehicle with their bags on their backs.

"We're going to get the fire wood,"  Jaehyung's mother stated, "you two go out and catch us some food."  She instructed.

The two looked at each other, instantly thinking of their video games.  "I'm going to reel in a big fish."  Jaehyung says as they walk away from the parents to the stream nearby.

Mia rolls her eyes and takes the fishing poles out of her bag.  "Please, Jaehyung.  Have you even fished before?"  She asked as she gave the rod to Jaehyung.

"Yeah well.."  He accidentally dropped it and the hook went into a bush.  "No, but I know I'll get something good."  He said as he got the hook out of the bush.

She shook her head with a couple of chuckles.  "Alright, whoever catches the biggest fish gets five dollars"  She put her hand up, having all five fingers open.

He smirked and nodded.  "Easy enough, I'll win."  He said as he put the bait on the hook.

She hummed with a smile when Jaehyung turned away.  She sat down and baited her hook.  She then casted her line out, watching the small flow of the water.

After a few minutes, Jaehyung feels a tug on the line.  "Oh?"  He stood up.  "I think I got one!"  He said excitedly.  He tried reeling it in, however it was heavy.  "Oh Mia!  It's going to be a big one!"  He boasted as he imagined the size of the fish.


Mia looks with shocked eyes.  Wondering if it is a fish.  Jaehyung's excitement went away when it was just a bag that he fished up.  He slumped his shoulders and put the bag on the ground.  He sat down with his legs crossed.  Mia watches him open the bag and pick up a box.

Curious, Jaehyung opens the box and sees a piece of paper.  He blushes at the words on the paper, You caught me~ - Mia.  He looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.  "What does this mean?  Did you put this out there?"  He asked.

Mia blushes and looks away.  "When you were getting the bait.. I put that in there."  She said.  "I didn't know how to start the conversation.. but, I like you, Jaehyung."  She said, making eye contact with him.

Jaehyung puts the paper down and gets closer to her.  "I knew you had a crush on me,"  He pointed at her, "I just knew it!  I asked my parents to arrange this camping week so I could tell you I like you."  He laughed.


"We're idiots."  Mia laughed.

Jaehyung laughed too and put his arms around her in a hug.  Mia kisses his cheek.  "Those fish won't catch themselves!"  Jaehyung's mother said from afar.

They pull apart and blush at each other.  "I'll catch a bigger fish than you."  He said with a little elbow nudge.

"I bet you I'll get a bigger fish."  She stuck her tongue out.



That night, Mia gained a boyfriend and five dollars.



 

 

I know that this was a little short, but I felt like these two would be the kids who liked each other in plain sight.
Hopefully it was cute and funny for you, I enjoyed writing it heheh
Thank you for requesting!
<3