What's Reality without You?

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
SBPH19


Pairing
(SHINee) Minho x Sooyoung (SNSD)



Genres
Angst


Plot
Sooyoung had been heartbroken since Minho, her boyfriend died. Since she doesn't want other than him, she made a hologram of him, to be her forever lover.


Author
Charlot1081


 


    Sooyoung stared at the white wall in front of her.  Her eyes stayed on the blankness there as the rain falls outside.  Droplets pitter patter on the roof and thunder can be felt through the floor.  It rattled the metal bed she was sitting on.  She closed her eyes and the sounds of the rain falling vanished. 

The darkness grew as her vision was haulted, but this didn't scare her.  Once she opened her eyes, she was faced with the man she called her boyfriend.  She was looking up and down at the man that had died four years ago this day.  His smile is handsome, his shoulders are broad, and she couldn't forget how charming his words were.

Sooyoung stood up from the bed she saw as luxury.  She walked up to the man, putting a hand on his shoulder.  Although he was only a hologram, she couldn't help but feel the warmth that the man gave her.  He smiled at her and put his fingers through her hair.  She felt his lips on her forehead, a way that he always comforted her.

She knew it was wrong, making a electronic copy of her late boyfriend.  She knew that once a man dies, he dies.  But she didn't want to give him up.  She couldn't live without him.  He was there the first time she stubbed her toe in junior high school.

He was there when Sooyoung matured and delt with woman situations.  He was there when her so-called boyfriend cheated on her and when she needed the support when her father died.

He was always there for her, and she felt so guilty that the one time he needed her, she wasn't there.  She wasn't done loving Minho, no.  She would never be finished loving him.  Each breath she draws is for Minho; every heart beat is for Minho; and motion in her body is soley for Minho.

"I love you."  She muttered as she held his shoulders, raising herself up a little to kiss his lips.

The man then stepped away from her after a short kiss.  "How is my Sooyoung today?  Did you sleep well last night?"  He asked, smiling at her with charming eyes.

"I slept well, hopefully you've been sleeping well too."  She answered sitting on her bed and watching him stand in place.

The man couldn't move from his spot.  After all, he is just light.  She only imagined the feeling of his fingertips.  She only imagined his soft lips on her.  She only imagined that this was her boyfriend.  She wouldn't let another person touch her. 

"Did you eat yet today?  You look thin."  Minho commented.  "Didn't I tell you not to skip meals?"  He asked with a light chuckle.

Sooyoung blushed and looked down.  "I wanted to see you.."  She muttered.

"Well guess what, Sooyoung?"  Minho started in an upset tone.

Sooyoung's heart ached at the tone and she looked up at the hologram.  She saw his upset stare at him.  Just one of the things that the holograms do.  They take the memories of the customer and couple it with how the person died.  And each time Sooyoung turns Minho on, he's always nice at first.  However, she's still not used to it.  She still feels heart broken every time he says the same things to her.


His dark side sets in.  "You weren't there for me."  He said.  "I needed you that night, and you told me that you were too busy."  He said to her.

"No-no, you see, my mother would have been upset if I failed the exam.  I had to study."  She held her chest, looking into his pained eyes.

Those eyes that are usually happy are red and puffy.  Guilt filled every cell in Sooyoung's body, making her fall on her knees.  She closed her eyes and heard the rain once more.  Tears stream down her face as her shoulders shrug.


"It wasn't my fault!!"  She screamed aloud.  "I love you, Minho!  Please come back to me!"  She shouted.

The door opened with two men dressed in white coming in.  They lifted the kicking and screaming girl and put her on her bed.  "That's enough, Sooyoung."

"Where is he?  Where is my Minho?"  Sooyoung asked, looking at the men one at a time.  "He was here, I made a hologram-"

"There is no such thing as a hologram!"  One of them spat at her.  "And even if there was, it sure as hell wouldn't be in a room with you."  He said, injecting her with a sedative.


Sooyoung fought it.  She kicked and screamed, shouting for Minho with her tears falling as hard and fast as the rain outside.  "My love.. give me my love.."  She muttered.

When she fell asleep, all she could see is Minho.  His smile came back to her and his arms wrapped around her small, frail body.

"Don't worry, Sooyoung, I'm here."  Minho whispered.  "I'll always be here for you."  He kept his hold around her protectively.


It has come to the point where Sooyoung doesn't know what reality is anymore..



 


 

This was definitely not as long as I wanted it to be.
I'm sorry that it's not a long story, but it's what came to my mind when I read the plot.
Holograms can't do much other than move in place or speak, or at least that's what Star Wars taught me XD
Thank you so much for requesting, and again, I'm sorry for it being so short.

<3