Shy shy shy~

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Lilithri


Pairing
(Ateez) Hongjoong x Yunho
Seoho x Hwanwoong


Genres
Family, Fluff, Funny


Hwanwoong and Seoho had been friends since they were young. Their parents were in the same group and they grow up together, but since Woong confession Seoho started to act weird. Hwanwoong though he needed time after the break up but after almost a year he decided to speak to his mother and step father (Hongjoong and Yunho) and ask for an advice. Little he know that his parents and Seoho's parents had talked to each other and laughing at them because the two boys are just to shy to talk about their feelings to each other. In the meantime Keonhee is enjoying bullying Geonhak (with Jongho blessing ofc 😜)

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

 

 

    February's rain was falling down on Seoul city. Some people were running with umbrellas, others were taking their sweet time. In front of a large building, two boys were standing there under one umbrella. The short male had come to the other's side immediately when he found out it was raining. He had an umbrella ready to protect the taller. They locked eyes for a few seconds. THe taller was about to turn, however, his hand was held.

 

"Seoho," The shorter named, "I.. I have a confession." He said.

 

Seoho looked into the other male's eyes. "What is it Hwanwoong?" He asked. "Hurry up and ask, it's freezing out here." He folded his arms around his body.

 

Hwanwoong breathed in and out. "I.. I love you." He said, his posture said he had confidence, but his face showed that he was nervous. "I want to date you." He continued, looking into Seoho's eyes.

 

Seoho stopped moving. He just looked at the shorter up and down with shock. "You.." They saw a flash of lightning. "We need to get in." He said before they heard the thunder.

 

Hwanwoong followed Seoho with the umbrella over them. When they got into the building, Seoho went straight to the stairs instead of the elevator. "Seoho-"

 

"I need to use the bathroom." Seoho interrupted. "Hold that thought for awhile." He requested before disappearing.

 

Hwanwoong sighed and looked down at the tiled floor. "He doesn't feel the same way.." He muttered. "He could just reject me instead of making me wait.." He closed his eyes. "What should I do.." he muttered.

 

He saw the elevator open. Geonhak ran out of the box before Keonhee. Keonhee was chasing Geonhak around the bottom floor. Hwanwoong raised an eyebrow. "Hey-" He stopped himself. Let them have fun until a staff member tells them to stop. He nodded inwardly.

 

He stepped onto the elevator and chose the number for his dorm room. When he got to his room, he put his jacket and umbrella to the side. He then leaped onto his bed face-first. He made that little area wet with tears.



 

***

 

The next few weeks were kind of weird. Whenever Hwanwoong went to talk with Seoho, the other would normally dodge eye contact and talk to another member instead. Seoho opted out of pairing with Hwanwoong too. Seoho was never alone with Hwanwoong again. Before, they would hang out in the practice room together. Now Seoho hangs out with Dongju in the practice room.

 

Maybe it was too soon. Hwanwoong thought as he stepped on the bus. He saw that the only seat available was next to Seoho. He quietly sat next to the other male. "How.. How are you?" Seoho asked.

 

Hwanwoong looked at him with shocked eyes. "I'm great. Now, at least." He laughed a little.

 

Seoho looked away from Hwanwoong. "..good.." He muttered.

 

Hwanwoong put his head down and stayed silent the rest of the trip.  They did their schedule without any mistakes.  The times when Hwanwoong looked at Seoho, the taller immediately looked away.  It's definitely too soon.. I shouldn't have said anything.  And really, why would he like me anyway?  He probably trusts no one now.  Hwanwoong pursed his lips and watched Keonhee and Seoho hug and laugh together.

 

Maybe dad knows..  He walked away from the group and to another vehicle.  A staff member was looking at his phone while waiting for everyone to be ready to go back home.  "Excuse me,"  Hwanwoong got the man's attention, "this is to stay between us.  I want to make a separate trip."  He requested.

 

The guy looked around and unlocked the door.  "Where to?"  He asked.

 

"The Ateez dorm.  I want to visit my parents.."  He muttered.

 

The driver obeyed without word.  It didn't take too long to get to the dorm.  He parked and nodded to Hwanwoong. "Good luck."  He said.

 

Hwanwoong bowed and walked into the building.  He pressed on the floor number and then waited.  He had a weird feeling in his stomach as he watched the numbers go up.  The doors opened and he was faced with a door that had their names on it: Yunho and Hongjoong.  Of course his mother was there too.  He knocked on the door before opening it.

 

"Hey.."  Hwanwoong greeted.

 

Hongjoong smiled and hugged the boy.  "There's my little pepper,"  He squealed, "what's up to ask all three of us to visit?'' He asked.

 

Hwanwoong let Yunho pick him up and sit him on the couch.  "For a long time now, I've had a crush on Seoho."  He started.

 

"Of course, we all know."  Yunho said.

 

"You know?"  Hwanwoong asked.

 

The lady giggled and sat next to Hwanwoong.  "Of course, Sweetie.  We can see how you look at and treat Seoho."  She said.  "But what's wrong?"  She asked.

 

Hwanwoong pouted.  "I told him that I like him, and he just ran away.. Was it too soon after Geonhak?"  He asked, looking at the older adults.

 

Hongjoong smirked.  "Seoho is very shy."  He started.  "Since he was a little boy, he's been getting nothing but teasing and hating by fans.

 

"It's only natural for him to have a little ounce of fear."  He said.  "But we've spoken to Jongho and San about it, they said they're fine with you liking him."  He continued.

 

Hwanwoong widened his eyes.  "Do what now?"  He asked.

 

"Uhuh, San said you two would be cute together."  Yunho confirmed.  "And Seoho already told them about being nervous and not knowing how to reply to you."  He continued.

 

Hwanwoong looked down.  "He doesn't hate me..?"  He wondered aloud.

 

"Of course not, Dear."  The lady chuckled.  "Don't look so sad.  You said that you've loved Seoho for a long time now.  So go show him how much you love him."  She encouraged.

 

Hwanwoong smiled.  "Right, thank you."  He nodded.

 

Hongjoong played with Hwanwoong's hair.  "Go back to the dorm and have dinner with him."  He insisted.  "It was great seeing you, but you need to break the awkwardness.'' He chuckled.

 

Hwanwoong laughed too.  "Okay.. I love you guys."  He hugged her first, followed by Yunho and Hongjoong. 


 

The driver and Hwanwoong make it to the other dorm.  Hwanwoong smiled and paid the driver.  "Thanks, Sir.  See you tomorrow."  Hwanwoong said.

 

The driver bowed before driving away.  Meanwhile, Hwanwoong nodded.  He was determined.  He went to his room, and to his surprise, Seoho was there. 

 

"WheRE HaVe YoU BeEn?!"  Seoho screeched, stomping up to him.  "I was so worried."  He hugged Hwanwoong.

 

Hwanwoong put his arms around Seoho.  "I'm sorry, I-"

 

"I thought something bad happened and it was all my fault."  Seoho said.  "I thought you ran away because I've been ignoring you."  Seoho said through tears.

 

Hwanwoong had a look of guilt.  "No, no.. No, Seoho, I'm sorry."  He pulled away from the hug to wipe Seoho's tears.

 

"I just.. I don't know how to react, I don't know what to say.."  Seoho admitted.  "I was the same way with him, I just.."

 

"You're scared."  Hwanwoong said.  "You're scared that no one will accept you liking me."  He continued.

 

Seoho nodded.  "And.. I don't want you to get hurt from it.." He muttered.

 

Hwanwoong smiled.  "I love you though."  He said.  "So if you can let me into that adorable heart of yours, I'll protect you from those meanies."  He promised.

 

Seoho smiled and hugged Hwanwoong once more.  "Thank you.. You've always been looking out for me."  He said. 


 

Before Hwanwoong could say anything else, the door slammed open with Geonhak running in.  "Hey!  Control your brother!"  He said, running behind the pair.

 

"Eh?"  Seoho raised his eyebrows.

 

Keonhee ran in with a rubber band.  He had it cocked and ready to sting Geonhak.  "We're playing, Hyung."  Keonee said with a devious smile.

 

Seoho smirked and shrugged.  "Jongho-dad said it was okay for Keonhee to menace you.  So.."  He looked at Hwanwoong.

 

Hwanwoong chuckled and pulled Seoho closer.  Their lips collided.  Seoho was shocked, but Hwanwoong was relaxed.  He had his eyes closed while holding Seoho's back.  Geonhak put his shoulders down, watching the couple.  Meanwhile, Keonhee sneaked closer and stung him with the rubberband.

 

"Ow!"  Geonhak screeched.

 

Dongju peaked his head into the room.  "Is it tormenting Leedo hour?"  He asked.  "I wanna play!"  He said.

 

Geonhak breathed in and out.  "Shoot.."  He booked it.

 

Those two ran after him.  "They're funny."  Hwanwooong commented.

 

Seoho smiled softly.  "Thank you.. I think I'm ready now."  He said.

 

Hwanwoong returned his arms around the taller once more.  "I love you~"  He sang softly.

 

The boys are just too shy~
But they're together now!  Yay!!
I'm so sorry for the late post. I've been having.. interesting.. work schedules.. I worked 10 hours Tuesday and 8 yesterday.
Thank you so much for requesting! *hugs*

<3