치! (Pshaw!)

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914


Pairing
(Seventeen) Seungkwan x Hanna (OC)


Genres
Romance, Cute, Angst, Comedy



Plot
Whenever Hanna felt down, Seungkwan was always there to cheer her up with his jokes and fun antics. However when she was sad one day and Seungkwan tried to cheer her up as usual, she got mad at Seungkwan for not understanding her feelings/reading the mood and for not being serious when needed.


Author
Charlot1081

 


 

    Seungkwan passed by his favorite chicken restaurant. The breading was out of this world and the chicken was cooked to perfection. He would advertise it on every social media account he had, and he has. With his advertisement, he happened to make a person online happy with his happy comments on the restaurant. The person happened to be a girl who lived nearby, and they decided to meet up to eat together.

 

"Hey, Hanna." Seungkwan waved as they sat down at the restaurant for the first time together.

 

Hanna wasn't shocked that the boy knew who she was. She did have herself as her profile picture along with many other photos in her album that were of her and her nail salon. "Hello," She bowed as he watched him sit down, "it's cool here, I didn't know about this place." She said.

 

Seungkwan smiled and put his hands in his lap. "It's the best chicken restaurant on Jeju Island!" He advertised. "I really love it here." He said, making her little smile get a little bigger.

 

Seungkwan noticed some of Hanna's posts were a little sad lately. Seeing her forced smile when he came in wasn't something that went unnoticed by him. "It's nothing to Chi at.." He said, scratching his neck.

 

It took her a couple seconds to realize he played with the word. "Hahah," She laughed, holding , "that's cute." She continued.

 

The boy saw that she was honestly smiling now and enjoying eating with him. It felt nice to make the girl happy. And with that, their friendship continued. Whenever Seungkwan noticed she was feeling down, he would offer her to go to the restaurant with him. How he would make little jokes, and she would be encouraged by them.

 

Seungkwan saw this as their little comfort act. Whenever Seungkwan was upset, she would do the same thing. Of course their jokes were rather flat, but that didn't stop them from making each other happy. Their little friendship blossomed into romance as each lunch, they got closer.

 

~~~

 

Hanna woke up to a scream. She looked at the clock and saw that it was one in the morning. When she heard another scream, she instantly sat up and moved the blanket so that she could stand up. She put her slippers on and quickly ran out of her room. She walked the hallway to the kitchen where she heard little whimpers coming from.

 

There she saw her grandmother on the floor. A step stool was beside her on it's back, and there was red on the floor where her knee might have been earlier. "Grandma?" Hanna instantly went to her side. "What happened?" She asked, worried and frightened in her voice as she helped the lady slowly sit up.

 

"I-I fell, Dear." She said, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

"Wait a moment, I'll go get the first-aid kit.” Hanna said, a hand on the older woman's shoulder before walking to the cabinet.

 

She quickly found it and took out the disinfectant bottle. "Okay, where did you hit?" Hanna asked.

 

Her grandmother lifted up her night gown to show the damage. Hanna's hands shook and the bottle fell from her hand when she saw it. It wasn't something that a little girl like her could handle. No, this woman needed professional assistance. Part of the reason was because Hanna was in too much shock to do any stitching herself.

 

"I'm sorry, Dear.." She muttered.

 

"No, Grandma, it's going to be okay." Hanna snapped out of it. "I'll call an ambulance, just put pressure on it." She gave her the tissues that were still in her hand.

 

The older woman looked proud with how Hanna was handling the situation, but the pain increased as the minutes passed by. With the sirens coming closer, Hanna holds her grandmother's hand. "It's going to be alright." She wanted to stay positive. "Just don't move it, and do what the men say, and-"

 

"I know." She patted Hanna's arm. "Thank you, Dear." A tear was in her eye.

 

Hanna kissed the woman's cheek before going to the door. She opened the door and let the men come in with the stretcher. Along the way, Hanna explained the situation through her point of view.


 

At the hospital, doctors did what they could. "You grandmother might not be able to walk on that leg for awhile." The doctor said. "She's been battling a tumor in her thigh, so I'm surprised she's been able to walk this entire time." He continued.

 

"A tumor?" Hanna was surprised. "She never told me about that." She held .

 

The doctor looked at the older woman in the distance. "She most likely didn't want to worry you or put you through too much." He suggested. "Please don't be too upset with her." He almost begged.

 

"Of course not." Hanna said almost instantly. "I just.. I'll get through it." She said in a determined voice.

 

"Do you have any friends that could help you out?" He asked.

 

Hanna thought for a moment. Her mind automatically pictured Seungkwan's smile. "Yeah.. I'm sure he can help out." She smiled.


 

~~~

 

The next afternoon came.
 

"Hey Hanna," Seungkwan greeted for their nth lunch date, "how has your week been?" He asked, putting his bag on the chair next to him.

 

And then it all came flooding back to Hanna. Everything she tried to forget about while being happy with Seungkwan came back and it made Hanna frown. Seungkwan noticed her little frown. "Looks like you ordered jjipul instead of chicken." He chuckled.

 

Hanna just looked down at the table. Even Seungkwan knew his jokes were stale, but usually that would get Hanna laughing, no matter how much she was upset. He decided to use the big guns, and he was willing to risk his image for her to smile. When the chicken came by, he made a mess.

 

"Nom nom nom!" He said, his cheeks puffing out cutely.

 

"Can you ever be serious?" Was the first thing Hanna said since they've been together today. "I don't need those jokes right now." She said angrily.

 

Seungkwan put down the food and wiped his face clean. He grew a serious expression and moved his hand across the table to hold her hands. "What's wrong, Hanna?" He asked, looking at her with concern in his eyes. "What's making you so sad?" He asked.

 

"A lot happened yesterday.." Hanna said, looking at the table once more. "I can handle it.. I just need some help." She continued.


"You know I'm always here for you." Seungkwan said, standing up and going on the other side to sit next to her. He put his arms around her shoulders. "I'm here to talk, listen, and help." He said softly.


“Right now, I just need a hug.”  Hanna said, tears trying in her eyes.

Seungkwan didn’t waste a moment to hug her completely.  He felt her shoulders shrugging and little sniffles.  He didn’t pull back to look at her, he knew she was crying.  He closed his eyes as he rubbed up and down her back, patting every so often.   “It’s okay,”  He said softly, “whatever you’re going through, we’ll work things out.  Everything is alright.”  He continued.

Hanna slowly pulled out of their hug to look into Seungkwan’s eyes.  The boy almost started tearing up himself when he saw her face.  He picked up a napkin and gently dabbed her eyes with it.  “My grandma is in a bad condition right now.”  She confessed.  “I can’t take care of her while being at work all day, but I don’t want to quit.”  Her trembling voice said.

“You know that I’m doing classes online, I can help out.”  Seungkwan said.

“But-”

“It’ll be like babysitting a kid.”  Seungkwan said.  “I’ll make sure she has everything she needs while studying.”  He said in an assuring tone.

Hanna smiled softly.  “You.. Would do that for me?”  She asked.

“I would do it for you and our future kids as well.”  He winked.

Hanna slapped his chest lightly with blushed cheeks.  “Really thank you so much, Seungkwan.”  She said, smiling once more.

“That’s what I like to see, you being happy.”  Seungkwan said with a proud smile.  “Let’s eat some food and then see how grandma’s doing, okay?”  He moved his plate to her side.

Hanna nodded, holding his hand under the table. “I love you.”  She said.


Seungkwan kissed her cheek briefly.  “I love you too.” He returned, picking up some chicken and feeding her.

 

 


 


 

And here it is~
The first request while I also have school!
If I was in a more angsty mood, you know I would have expanded the grandma scene.
Perhaps there's room for more later ;)
I'm sorry for the lame jokes.  Jjipul is frown in Korean.
Thank you so much for requesting~~

<3