Better and Better

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914


Pairing
(Day6) Kang Younghyun x Hanna (OC)


Genres
Romance, Cute, Fluff

Plot

A sequel of the last request - Younghyun wanting to come out to fans about their relationship with him giving hints like the one in this gif (https://88kpop.com/orig/gif/1/196/1961/19619/88kpop.com_young.k-gif-youngk-1961974.gif) until he actually announces his relationship. And in the end, he gets to finally propose to Hanna in the most romantic / sweet way.

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

    Younghyun had Hanna on his mind all day and all night.  She came to him while he was sleeping, when he woke up, when he was eating, and when he was practicing.  Her smile radiated within him.  When he was writing lyrics for their music, he always thought of her.  He used their life experiences and made it a little bit more magical - just so people wouldn't suspect anything. 

 

Fans would stream their music, not knowing that Younghyun's lyrics were about Hanna.  His smiles, his winks, his hearts were for Hanna.  She knew it too.  She watched his smile on every stage.  He would just stare into the camera lovingly.  She knew what he was up to.

 

Of course, she felt exactly the same way about him.  Being together for so long, she feels like their hearts beat at the same time and they have the same breathing patterns.  If one smiles, the other smiles; if one cries, the other cries.  They have been through their ups and downs, one recently was when Younghyun was stressed.  But they both made it, they both supported and loved each other.

 

The members around them were happy about their relationship too, they felt the energy radiate off of them.  Tonight, the group has a concert in Dallas.  Hanna was prepared with her makeup kits and her hairstyling supplies for whenever the members retreated backstage. She touched up their eyeliner, fixed their hair a bit more, and gave them that confidence boost that they needed.

 

She watched on the monitor, them singing. 

 

"Only your smile makes me breathe,"  Younghyun started, "because of you I get better better, Hanna."  He raised a finger heart.  He then giggled away from the microphone.

 

Hanna choked on air after watching that.  The staff members looked at her with knowing eyes.  "Kinda risky,"  The manager started, "he's been doing this in every state we've visited."  He continued.

 

Hanna hummed and watched the crowds cheer anyway.  "And he gets in trouble every time."  She snapped. 



 

After the show, Hanna didn't forget what happened earlier in the concert.  She tugged him by the ear down to her level.  "Excuse me, Mr. Kang.  I thought we agreed to not say my name on stage."  She nagged.

 

Younghyun chuckled and put their lips together.  Hanna was trying to fight it, but gave in after a few seconds.  She rolled her eyes and brought the boy closer.  "You're lucky that I love you."  She muttered, walking with him to their hotel room.

 

Younghyun chuckled and held her waist.  "You know that I love you so much, I just want everyone else to know that." He said. 

 

"You know fans will get mad about us dating, you know."  Hanna said.

 

"Or so you think."  He shrugged.  "If they are truly fans, they will be happy about my happiness; if they're not fans, they'll be mad."  He said wisely.  "I just know that you make me really happy and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He continued sweetly.

 

Hanna blushed and looked down.  "..okay.."  She smiled.

 

Younghyun smiled proudly before opening their room door.  "You first, my lady."  He said.

 

"Why thank you, young man." She gave a curt bow before going inside.



 

***


 

When they made it to New York, they were also offered to go on a TV program.  The members were asked the usual things: What they've liked in the city so far, how their tour is doing, what all they want to do for their next comeback, when their next comeback is, all of that good stuff.  The interviewer looked at the crowd with a smile before looking at the members.

 

"So lately, one member has been a little flirty." He started.  "I think he knows who I'm talking to."  He chuckled.

 

The members geared their eyes to Younghyun when the fans shouted it out. "Flirty?" Younghyun acted oblivious.

 

The interviewer folded his arms with a teasing smile.  "So who's the lucky person?"  He asked.  "You talk a lot about a person named Hanna."  He mentioned.

 

Younghyun ignored the manager's glare on him.  "There is someone who I hold very specially in my heart,"  He started, "I want her to realize how much she means to me and how much I need her in my life.

 

"I know she's watching now, so I hope she feels my heart." He held his chest.  "I'm getting older, so my heart is growing close to her.  I would like to ask for support from our beautiful fans on our journey." He looked at the fans in front of him before looking at the camera.

 

The interviewer smiled and nodded.  "You could really feel his emotion.. We all hope it works out, Young K."  He said.

 

Younghyun bowed and looked at the fans.  They were blushing and holding their hearts.  He knew that the manager was going to give him a hard time for this; he knew that Hanna wasn't going to be too happy. 

 

But after seeing the positive comments on the show plus the uploads of clips of the concert on their official page, Hanna was at ease.  There were some who were upset, but the majority were happy and highly anticipating tonight's show.


 

At the end of their show, they were having their ending statements.  Younghyun raised his microphone.  "New York is our last stop in the States,"  He started, "I want to thank my fellow members, the fans, and the staff for working hard together for this all to happen.  And with that, I want every staff member possible to come out here on stage to thank them directly."  He said, getting skeptical eyes from the other members.

 

Everyone's name was mentioned.  Younghyun held Hanna's hand and brought her to the center.  "Younghyun!"  She scolded through her mask. 

 

"I want to thank  Hanna Lee, our makeup artist."  He started.  "She has been with me for almost my whole life."  He continued.  "She helped me through school, through debut, and now she makes me pretty."  He chuckled.

 

The fans laughed too.  "And with that, I would like to include how special she is to me."  He said.  "She makes me feel really happy, and I want to hold her even closer as I get older."  He continued.

 

Hanna watched in shock as he went on his knee.  "Hanna Lee,"  He started, "will you marry me?"  He asked, holding her hand with his other hand.

 

Hanna looked at him in the eyes, she saw true happiness.  She was fighting tears.  "Yes,"  She nodded, "of course, Idiot."  She pulled him back up to hug him.

 

"I love you so much, Hanna."  He said in the microphone before wrapping his arms around her.



 

The other members held their hearts.  "Let's all sing for them!"  Wonpil shouted through his crying.

 

 

I know it was really short, but you gotta know, I was smiling the whole time.
Younghyun is silly XD
But yay~  They're going to get married~  They're going to get married~
Causing that manager to get gray hair tho lol
Thank you so much for requesting again!
Luv yah!

<3