Colorful Findings

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Sapphireskye

Pairing
(SHINee) Jinki x Jonghyun
Minho, Taemin


Genres
Omegaverse, Romance, Cute, and Angst

Plot
Jinki's father is the leader of a tribe in the forest but with his declining health, Jinki is close to taking his place, it also means he needs a mate by his side who takes care of him and with who Jinki can have a family with. None of the omegas either male or female are interesting enough for him until one day he comes across a lonely (or rogue) Omega in the forest who he falls in love with, Jonghyun however plays hard to get.



Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

    Minho ran into a familiar cave. He closed his eyes, reverting back to his human figure. He looked at his shoulder, sighing as it came down in blood. It's been happening a lot lately. Minho has been getting weaker by the moon, and he knew that his time was getting limited. Even just a scratch of a branch made him bleed. He took the rag from his side and pressed it onto his wound.

 

He closed his eyes and relaxed against the wall of the cave. Not too long later, Minho smelled someone familiar. His omega: Taeyeon. She stepped carefully into the cave and eyed him. Her bright, blue eyes made the cave light up. It definitely made Minho's heartbeat go up.

 

She looked at his shoulder and motioned for him to move his hand away. Mingho obeyed, putting his other hand in the woman's soft fur. She moved her tongue over his wound. And just like clockwork, the wound stopped bleeding. "Thanks, Darling." He said softly, scratching under her ear.

 

She laid down in his lap. "This has been happening often, huh?" Taeyeon commented. "We are coming to that age." She continued.

 

Minho hummed and looked outside the cave. "I just wish Jinki could find someone he liked.." He said. "No man or woman is good for him, I can sense it myself." He continued, having a pondering look on his face.

 

"A mate can't come to Jinki," Taeyeon started, "he has to go to his mate. It's in his destiny to be just like his father." She said softly, looking up at him.

 

Minho nodded. "True.. Should we push him out of the tribe a little?" He asked.

 

Minho saw the smile Taeyeon had. "That would be a good idea." She answered. "Our strong boy is ready to face the forest by himself. He's going to be the leader, after all." She insisted.

 

Minho chuckled. "Let's make the announcement at dawn then." He said.

 

"Whatever my alpha wants." Taeyeon put her head down once more, begging for him to pet her.

 

The man smiled and kissed her head. "Could I ride you back home?" He asked.

 

Taeyeon huffed. "Alright, get on, Kiddo." She teased.


 

~~~

 

At dawn, the tribe came together for the announcement. Jinki was standing next to Minho and Taeyeon, unaware of what it's all about. Of course, he acted as if he knew everything. He stood confidentiality, and looked out to the villagers. And one in particular was Taemin. Taemin is a beta, but one that doesn't mind flirting with Jinki. Since they were young pups, Taemin has always found an attraction to Jinki.

 

However, Jinki sees him as a friend. Even still, the beta tries to flirt. Jinki shook his head when Taemin sent him a wink. He stuck his tongue out to the male, getting a back. Jinki scoffed and looked somewhere else.

 

"I would like to have everyone's attention." Minho said strongly. All of the villagers straightened their posture, sensing the leader's strength. "It has come to my attention that I am not the strong man I used to be.

 

"I am the leader, and I am strong; however, age does not lie." Minho chuckled. "I would like my son to take my place in the upcoming years." He continued.

 

Jinki looked up at Minho, trying to keep a strong expression. "However," Taeyeon started, "I'm afraid my boy hasn't found a partner to be with among the tribe." She continued. "We spoke to a representative to the tribe north from here, the Elf Tribe.

 

"If Jinki can find his way there, he is free to look for a mate there." She explained. "His journey starts in one hour." She finished.

 

Jinki widened his eyes, looking at the mother. "But-"

 

"And if he can't find anyone there, he will go to the Carat Tribe to the east." Minho laughed. "There is a mate for my boy, we have to support him in his journey to find that person." He said proudly.

 

Jinki watched as the villagers cheered. "In this hour, please bring forth your offerings for him." Taeyeon requested.

 

The villagers formed a line. They had food, drinks, and supplies for him. When Taemin walked up to him, he offered a kiss. "On the cheek." Jinki grumbled.

 

Taemin giggled and put a kiss on the alpha male's cheek. "You're going to find the one." He assured. "Bring him back and have some puppies." He winked.

 

Jinki blushed and looked down. "Thanks.." He put his nose on Taemin's forehead. "I'll make you an uncle." He promised.

 

Taemin felt relaxed with the alpha's scent consuming him. Jinki felt comforted by his friend's presence. "I'll miss you." Jinki whispered.

 

"I'll miss you too." Taemin returned. "I'll pray for your safe return." He whispered.

 

They locked eyes for a moment before Taemin walked away. And then the hour passed. Jinki's belly was full and his bags were packed with the supplies and food he needed for his journey.

 

He decided to go by foot rather than traveling as his wolf form to conserve energy. He was sad that he had to leave the comfort of his village; however, a sense of freedom washed over him as he ventured out into the forest.

 

He hasn't ever gone this far by himself. He always had his dad or Taemin around. Even a few of his alpha buddies. Every night that passed by, Jinki felt lonely. He had food, he found shelter, he wasn't out of energy.

 

Jinki felt the weight on his heart of not having a companion. But more specifically, he felt the pains of lacking a mate. He needed his omega, wherever they were. His senses suddenly fill with the sweet scent. He can't put his name on the scent, but it made him feel lifted and healed.

 

Not that he was in pain or he got hurt, but the lonely feeling vanished as the scent surrounded him. He closed his eyes, drowning in the sensation. His fingers tingled as he could even taste the warmth coming from just ahead. And that's when he heard singing..


 

"Oh why do you look upset?

The sky turns yellow

If only you will smile at me again

 

In your eyes,

I find the light

 

This moment where we hold hands

You make my life colorful

Make my life colorful"

 

Jinki smiled as he fell in love with the song.  He walked closer to see a boy dressed in brown and having a head of blonde hair.  He danced along the trees.  Before Jinki knew it, he turned into his wolf form, leaping around in the leaves.  Jinki smiled at the light gray wolf, displayed with his gorgeous, bright amber eyes. 

 

"Omega.."  Jinki whispered.

 

The wolf stopped everything and looked toward Jinki.  He widened his eyes as they froze in their place.  Jinki blinked a few times, seeing the fright in the boy's eyes.  He looked at his weapon on his hip and then at the wolf.  He lifted his sword, causing the male to back up. 

 

Jinki put his weapon on the ground, pushing it away slightly with his foot.  The other wolf could sense Jinki's peacefulness.  He kept his defense stance, however.  Jinki smiled and inched closer, keeping his eyes firmly on the wolf.  When he walked up to those big eyes, he put his hand out.

 

The unknown omega sniffed Jinki's hand followed by his arm until they made eye contact once more.  "My name is Jinki,"  He said, "I'm from the Shawol Tribe of the South."  He continued.

 

The boy closed his eyes, going to his human form once more.  "What are you doing being away from your tribe?"  He asked.

 

Jinki blinked a few times.  "I uh.. I'm on my way to the Elf Tribe."  He answered.

 

The boy tilted his head.  "Dude.. You're going the absolute opposite way."  He said.

 

"Oh.."

 

"My name is Jonghyun."  The boy introduced himself.  "I uh.. I don't have a tribe."  He continued. 

 

Jinki looked down.  "I see.."  He muttered.

 

Jonghyun huffed.  "You don't want anything to do with me knowing I'm a rogue, huh?"  He folded his arms.  "Well screw you too."  He turned his behind and skipped away.

 

Jinki scoffed and ran to get his weapon.  He put it on his hip before chasing after the boy.  Jonghyun, a very cute yet sly omega.. Finally, a mate that is worth my interest.  He thought as he watched that head of bright blonde hair.  He chased the boy for a solid ten minutes.

 

However, Jonghyun suddenly stopped, making Jinki surprised.  He didn't realize that there was a cliff there until.. Jinki looked back to see Jonghyun holding him by the shirt.  "You okay?"  Jonghyun asked, putting him on the grass.

 

"I uh.."  Jinki looked at the drop.  It was quite a fall.  "Thank you."  He looked up at the omega.

 

Jonghyun sat down and pouted.  "Why did you chase me?"  He asked.

 

Jinki put his knees to his chest.  "It doesn't bother me that you're not part of any tribe.."  He said.  "I was excited to finally meet someone after so long.."  He continued, putting his chin on his knees.

 

Cute..  Jonghyun thought.  "So what's an alpha doing out alone though?  Where's your mate?"  He asked.

 

Jinki liked how straightforward the new male is.  "I'm actually on a quest to find a mate."  He said.

 

Jonghyun hummed and looked at the sky.  "I suppose that's why you were finding another tribe.. No one interests you?"  He asked, getting a nod.  Jonghyun saw it out of the corner of his eye.  "You'll find one soon."  He assured.

 

Jinki tip-toed his fingers closer to Jonghyun.  "..a wandering omega like you hasn't a mate, right?"  He asked.

 

Jonghyun took his hand away from the alpha.  "And who said I would be into you?"  He asked in disbelief.

 

Jinki shrugged.  "It was only a question."  He said.  "I like how you're real with me though."  He continued.

 

Jonghyun locked eyes with the alpha male.  "What do you mean?"  He asked, genuinely curious.

 

Jinki smiled and closed his eyes.  "There are two omegas and one beta who are single in my tribe."  He started.  "They're only after me because they have to be.  Because I'm the heir to the village.  So they throw compliments at me when I know they don't mean them.

 

"They throw love confessions at me because I know they want to be in a fixed setting."  Jinki explained.  "You.. You're a proud omega, living in the wild without someone holding you down.  I really admire it."  He looked at the omega once more.

 

Jonghyun blushed and looked away.  "The sunset is coming.. Let's watch it together."  He insisted. 

 

Jinki smiled and cautiously put his arm around the boy's shoulders.  Jonghyun didn't fight it as the view was amazing.. Jinki's view was a amazing as he stared at Jonghyun's lovely smile; his sharp jawline; his bright, gorgeous hair; his eyes glowed with the sun; his little nose stuck between his high cheeks; and just the overall colorful scent that Jonghyun is giving off.

 

Jonhyun felt the other's stare on him.  He slowly looked at the alpha male.  Jinki was slowly filling the omega's senses just as much.  The strength and order that is radiating from Jinki's body made Jonghyun hungry.  He wanted to fight it.  He wanted to be different from the other omegas who fawned over their alpha.

 

But now he understands how much.. How much he needed it.  His chin raised a little, and his lip pouted.  Jinki's eyes stayed fiscated on the boy's eyes as he got closer.  Jinki put their lips together ever so softly. 

 

Jonhyun's lips were just as tasty as he imagined and more.  Jonghyun slowly pulled out of the kiss, putting his hand on the alpha's chest.  "..my alpha.."  He whispered.

 

Jinki held the boy's hand.  "Are you sure?"  He asked.

 

Jonghyun nodded, giving in.  It felt so right.  Feeling the other; the other feeling him; their bodies coming together.  His warm breath on his neck felt like it was the best thing in the world.  And that night, they howled together.  Giving their bodies; their hearts; and their lives to one another through an unbreakable bond. 


 

***

 

It was almost a week before Jinki made it back to his home tribe.  The tribe sensed the alpha's scent nearing, and they all gathered at the entrance.  What shocked them was the addition of the light gray wolf.  They came running in.  Jinki leaped up to his mother her hands and barking at her.

 

Taeyeon giggled.  "My baby~"  She played with his fur.  "My baby, Jinki, I missed you so much."  She bent down to kiss his snout.

 

Minho walked out and saw his son.  He gave a proud smile before looking at the set of amber eyes on him.  "And who is this?"  He asked.

 

The couple returned to their human form.  "Everyone, I would like to make an announcement."  Jinki started.  "This is Kim Jonghyun - my omega."  He said proudly.  "Although he was a rogue wolf, he is now part of the Shawol tribe."  He continued looking at everyone seriously.

 

Everyone bowed their heads to the heir.  Jonghyun blushed and hugged Jinki.  "Now, now, he's not officially your omega or part of us."  Minho started.

 

Jinki widened his eyes and looked at Jonghyun.  "I.."  Jonghyun looked down sadly.

 

"We must have a feast welcoming him first."  Minho continued with a big smile.

 

Jinki fought throwing a punch to his father's shoulder.  "Everyone, prepare to welcome my son's mate - Jonghyun, the proud new member of our tribe.'' He said grandly.

 

Taeyeon gave a sweet smile as the new couple kissed.

 

 

 

Jonghyun was a little resistant, but soon fell into his nature.
And besides, when you have a handsome man swooning over you, why not?
Hopefully you enjoyed this this little story.
Thank you so much for requesting!

<3