Christmas Present

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914


Pairing 
Kim Wonpil (Day6) x Hanna (OC)


Genres
Romance, Cute


Plot
A continuation


Author
SMTownR

 

 

 

    Hanna hummed the tune of Last Christmas as she used the cookie cutter to cut the gingerbread men. Satisfied with the amount she had prepared she hummed loudly swaying her hips to the music inside her head. She giggled as she now took the tray into her hand and turned to the preheated oven. She watched over her shoulders at the cake ingredients that were laying on the table. One more to go, she thought she pushed in the tray.
 

Now turning to start with the cake she added butter and sugar mixing them with the beater, in the midst of the beating she felt arms wrap around her waist and a chin resting on her head. She remembered his words that he liked hugging her from the back the most because she fit his arms just right. She was smaller than him. She blushed and nudged him when he reached down to smooch her cheeks on either sides earning a giggle.
 

"You know, I've been thinking." She voiced out as she heard him hum in response now swaying both of them to a tune in his head and naturally distracting her from adding the egg next. "Isn't Last Christmas more like our story?"
 

Wonpil laughed at her words. "Hanna, you only know that first part of the song, right?" He now turned her to face him while she tried to hide the blush from her cheeks and looked away from him which made him laugh even louder. He wrapped her arms around his waist and then raised his palms to cup her face to make her look at his eyes.
 

"Sing it to me~"
 

She blushed and then rolled her eyes but nevertheless she cleared to start singing. "So it goes... Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special~~ yes that's it." She wasn't exactly tone deaf and her singing was decent enough but that still made Wonpil chuckle at her adorable little pout because he had been right about her knowledge of the song.
 

"Nup, that's definitely not a song that would define us but you can say that, only that part is kinda relatable." She pulled his close and rested her head on his chest mumbling incoherent words out of her embarrassment. Wonpil shook his head and placed his head on hers patting her. "You should make the cake quickly so we can go to your room an-"
 

They heard a gasp and they turned to look at the intruder who interrupted them. Hanna pushed Wonpil too hard that made him wince in pain and clutch his stomach in pain and his back hitting the table certainly did not lessen his pain. Hanna's brother stood by the refrigerator his hand holding a bottle of Sprite with his eyes mortified at the words he was going to hear. "I definitely did not hear that you may continue whatever you were up to." The 18 year old boy left immediately with a blush evident on his cheeks. He definitely heard that. 
 

 She fixed her hair while Wonpil still held his stomach and went on to sit on a chair to gey rid of the now disappearing pain. "Who knew that you were that strong?" He said now removing his hand as he watched her in amusement because she was acting pretty much awkward. Wonpil thought that he was the shy one in this relationship but apparently it was her who was the most shy. She placed his elbow on the table and settled his chin on his palm as he watched her work on the cake trying to avoid his intent gaze.
 


"So what is it that got you so eager to give me?" She asked as she was blindfolded and led into a room. "Don't tell me that we are-" 
 

"Shhh.. No, get your head out of it ert." He had fun seen her cheeks turn red as she started to mumble words to protest against her having such thoughts. Helping her sit on the chair he immediately removed his sweater and slipped in another knitted sweater while he placed the other one on the bed. He then reached Hanna and pulled her blindfold. She blinked several times and looked around finding for the gift.
 

"What am I supposed to see?" She asked scratching her head. "This" he pointed his sweater and then the one on the bed. "I mean, I know this is nothing special but you know Christmas is a very special holiday for us. It's the day we met and we are celebrating our first anniversary tonight. We have many couple item and I wanted to hand make one for us so I learned knitting from my grandma and she helped me knit these two sweaters."
 

Hanna reached over to the bed to get her hands on the one that was meant for her. She removed her cardigan and wore the sweater. Her heart bloomed in warmth as she went to the mirror to observe the details. It certainly did not look meat but the H heart W was very prominent in golden hues while the whole sweater was maroon reminding her of gryffindor. When a gift is concerned, it is not about the price that plays the role in its worth but the thought. He had taken time to knit this himself and that was enough for her. She turned to look at him and the pulled him into a tight hug.
 

"It's been a year and I don't regret planning to confess to Jaewook that day because I saw you and we are now together if that did not happen at all then I'd probably be wallowing over him having a new girlfriend or something." She giggled. "Either way, meeting you that day was my best Christmas gift and this sweater is second to that. Thank you soooo much for loving meeee..." She said cutely now pulling away to peck his lips.
 

"Well, little one." He pecked her lips back. "We have time before our family comes over so what do you say?" He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively. She smacks his arm. "Not when that devil is around." She referred to her brother who was probably in the living room with his video games. "And I have to go check the cake."
 

This made Wonpil whine when she left his arms which only made him pull her back into his arms hugging her just tight not letting her go, resting his head on hers he mumbled on how much he loved her. "No words can express my love for you. It took me two seasons to get your heart when you finally accepted me to enter the never ending summer of our life. Everyday is lively because you are here by my side. You warm my cold heart like the warm sun of the summer mornings. Say, are you that warm sun cause you the ray of sunshine of my life." He heard a gagging noise.
 

Hanna pushed him away. "You know what? You are really good with words but you have to suddenly ruin it with your cheesy pick up lines!" She then opened the door and exited the room but he followed her yelling strings of pick up lines which were even more cringy.
 

"Are you French? Cuz Eiffel for you."
 

"Shut up."
 

"Aside from being y, what do you do for living?"
 

He heard a groan from the living room possibly from her brother but nevertheless he continued.
 

"Feel my shirt. Know what it's made of? Boyfriend material." 
 

And that's how he ended up with flour on his face when their parents arrived, he was not only attacked by Hanna but also her brother but to spite them he continued with his endless string of pick up lines. Hanna wondered where did he get those from while Hanna's brother did think some of them were good enough and decided to keep some of them mind in case he needed them in the future.
 

"Are you my Hanna to Wonpil?" 
 

"That's the worst I ever heard!"

 

 

So, I decided to go with their next Christmas and I hope that this was up to your satisfaction. Thank you for requesting.