Shy to Comfortable

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Shinee4exo

 

Pairing
Minkyung (Roa) x Chan (Dino) 

 

Genres
Fluff!

 

Plot
Chan and Minkyung go on their first date together. Whilst Minkyung has dated others before, Chan hasn't and so is a bit shy and unsure of what to do. Minkyung takes the lead  during the date to ease his nerves, and it ends in their first kiss ^-^

Author
SMTownR

 





    Minkyung was one of the school's most popular girls who is admired by the whole school body. She was pretty, funny, and was the kind of person who was friends with everyone.

Chan wondered how could someone like her ask him out. He was a quiet dance student and wasn't as social as she was.

He bit his lip before gathering up the courage to ring the bell. She asked him to pick her up for their first date and he was nervous as heck. He wasn't experienced as his last girlfriend was when he was just seven-years-old and one can't really consider that as a real thing as he remember that it was something done just for fun and that thought wasn't helping at all.

Taking a deep breath he pressed the doorbell. Her mother had opened the door and greeted him with a smile. "Hello, come in Chan. We've been expecting you, especially my daughter. She talks about you a lot." Chan gave out a nervous smile and greeted her back as he followed her into the living room. 

The walls were filled with pictures of little Minkyung with her parents either her alone or her friends. He found himself staring at a baby picture of hers as her mother left to call Minkyung.

 

"I look cute, don't I?" Her voice made him snap out of his stare and turn to look at her. She was dressed in a blue frock which looked absolutely cute on her. He blushed and nodded."You look cute even now as well." he remarked almost whispering. She smiled widely at the remark. 

Minkyung sensed the boy being nervous. Looking at him blushing made her heart race unusually. She adored him so much. What made him really charming was that he was different than other boys she had dated. And he is a great dancer. 

She walked towards him and held his hand gently. As she was a noona to him, she decided to fake take lead in their relationship until he stops being nervous around her and loosen up. "Look at me." His eyes meet hers and she smiled at this action. He was too cute for her to handle. She managed to not let herself squeal in front of him. She was supposed to be the cute one not him. She pouted slightly. 

"By the end of this date I want us to be comfortable with each other. I know I came off suddenly with my confession but my feelings for you are sincere. I have been trying to approach you for almost a year. So, let's go have some fun." He nodded and then led her to his motorbike.

What she didn't expect him to have was a motorbike. He was a very quiet boy and she was always caught him dancing in somewhere secluded with his earphones plugged. She found it very attractive and that made her more curious about him.

"I didn't know that you owned a motorbike." She remarked admiring the little monster owned by her boyfriend. He rubbed the back of his neck shyly. "I don't ride it to school. I like using the public bus." So, I could see you, he kept that thought to himself. Minkyung looked up at him with a grin. "From now on pick me up and drop me. I'd like to travel with my boyfriend from now on."

Chan nodded and handed her the new helmet he designed just for her. He helped her put it on as she was struggling. Her heart hammered against her chest due to his little action. 

As they mounted the bike, Chan made sure she was sitting right. Chan asked her to wrap her hands around his waist as it would be dangerous not to hold onto anything. Minkyung herself was kind of shy to do so. So, initially her hands held onto his shirt tightly but a little jerk made her face bump onto his shoulder and her hands wrapped around him unknowingly. He had stopped at a red light and asked if she was okay. She nodded reassuring him. Both of them were blushing hard at the contact. 

Minkyung had never rode a motorbike so it was a whole new experience. Her previous two boyfriends didn't own a motorbike. But, riding with Chan was so nice. As he started again, she comfortably wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head 

Their first stop was the cinemas. They decided to watch Lion King on their first date. Chan had suggested the movie and he wondered if it was a bad choice considering the fact that it's a date. He was worried if Minkyung wouldn't like the movie but he was glad that by the end of the movie both of them were reliving their childhood.

"Did you like the movie?" he eyed her trying to find out whether she loved it or not. She smiled. "I'm so happy and gosh the nostalgia. I remember singing Hakuna Matata everyday until my mom had to stop me. Thank you for choosing this movie." she said and pecked his cheek. He smiled happily in return. He was glad and it warmed his heart that she was happy.

As they walked in the busy road their hands were brushing each others. Minkyung knowing that he would feel nervous took courage and intertwined her hand with his. Chan looked down at their hands and blushed again for which Minkyung chuckled happily and dragged him to a little food stall. "Buy me some fish cakes." She did some aegyo which made him chuckle in return.

He still couldn't believe that he was out on a date with his crush who had confessed that she had liked him for almost a year and now here she was acting cute asking him to buy fish cakes. " Eat as much you want." he said handing her a stick. She beamed and did as told.

Chan decided to get her something meaningful so he cleared his throat. "ehem" she looked at him curiously with her head tilted. "Do you want anything?" She squinted her eyes trying to think of something. Looking around she found a small stall selling hairpins and few handmade jewelleries. "Something from there." she pointed.

Chan nodded and they walked there together. He saw her eyes shine as she stared at little owl pendant chain. It looked cute. "Do you want them?" he leaned towards her and whispered which startled her and made her blush hard.

Slapping both her cheeks slightly she walked away without a word. Chan found it weird but shrugged it off as he asked the ahjumma to pack the chain.

He ran to catch with her up. "Where do you want to go next?" he asked and now with courage he held her hand. This time she looked at their hands and then looked at him. "Actually there's a place I want to take you to." she said and dragged him to somewhere he wasn't familiar with.

Chan looked at the auditorium which looked abandoned. "Why are we here?" He asked curiously as he watched her move away the boxes that was placed on the stage. It wasn't massive but the perfect size for a solo performance. "We-" she dropped a box as she yelped in pain which made him go to her immediately. "Are you alright?" he asked examining her leg. She nodded her head and told him not to worry.

"You have a seat. I'll do whatever you want. Just tell me." She smirked at him mischievously.

"Anything?"

She put her hands on her hips and then nodded.

"Fine. I'll sit there." She pointed at the front seat. "You'll give me a performance. One of your dance performances." Which made him shocked. He never danced in front of anyone. He was just shy to do so. He only had the courage to dance in front of his friends.

Was he ready to dance in front of her? He saw her pull a speaker from her bag and then played a song after he had cleared up the stage. He walked around the stage to warm himself up. In the meantime Minkyung was excited and watched him with anticipation.

As soon as Chan started dancing, Minkyung started to squeal. She was reminded of the reason why she first fell for him. He looked really charismatic when he danced. He didn't look like the shy Chan she knew. He looked so focused on dancing. After the song was done she stood up to applaud.

Minkyung walked towards him still applauding as he stood there slightly embarrassed wondering if he did well. "Awww I'm so proud of my boyfriend being such a charismatic dancer." She remarked.

Eventually his eyes closed and his hand reached her neck and he held her close deepening the kiss.

She knew that he wasn't experienced but he was a good kisser. They pulled out to breathe. Chan leaned his forehead onto hers.

"Have we accomplished what you asked for?" He questioned her.

"Huh?" Her eyes looked confused and he found that cute. "the kiss?" she asked and he chuckled in response.

"No, silly. Being comfortable." Then she chuckled along with him.

In response she pulled him closer for another kiss. 

 


 I hope it matched the fluffines. And I hope I have justified in portraying Roa's character.

Enjoy and comment ^^

Happy New year!