Ji Mo~

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Injunniesung


Pairing 
(NCT) Renjun x Xiaojun (WayV)


Genres
Romance, Cute


Plot
Author's Choice


Author
Charlot1081

 

 

    The makeup artists were getting the members ready for their performance.  Today, Renjun was wearing a black shirt with a white turtleneck underneath.  The hair stylist brushed his bangs back and to the side, exposing his forehead.  Meanwhile, Kun's bangs were going down.  After his hair and makeup were finalized, he put on his ear pieces and accepted the microphone that the stage assistant offered.

 

They walk out together and Renjun sees the audience.  He waved with a cute smile before walking up the steps, taking a seat at the top.  The other members get in place before the music starts.

 

Each member their microphone nonchalantly.  Each member had powerful vocals too.  Chenle started the second verse, giving his all to his Chinese pronunciation. 

 

Renjun raised his microphone.  "Zhīdào hé nǐ yǎnshén jiāohuìyǒngbào ràng wǒ yī luò jìmòwo-wowoah."  Renjun scrunched his nose as he heard his voice cracking.

 

He looked at Haechan, he saw that little giggle he did.  He messed up.  He held his forehead for a moment before he realized that they were still recording.  Push past it.  He tried telling himself.  They're going to make fun of me, but push past it until the end of the performance.  He inwardly nodded, knowing that everyone else was thinking the same thing.  Even thought it was hard for Taeil to stop laughing.

 

The end of the performance came and the members stepped off the stage one-by-one.  "Ji mo~Wowoah~"  Haechan was the first to imitate him.

 

"Come on guys, let me live."  Renjun furrowed his eyebrows as he took off his microphone pack.

 

"It was so cute~"  Doyoung clapped his hands.  "Jimo~  It was like ppuniya~"  He teased.

 

Renjun looked at him with an upset glare.  "You little-"  He reached out for him but Doyoung stepped back.  "Get back here!"  He shouted, running after the Korean male.

 

Taeil laughed and shook his head.  Meanwhile, Yuta caught Doyoung by the sweater.  "Now-now, be adults."  He said.  "Wait to until we get back to the dorm."  He continued.

 

"Hyung!"  Renjun whined.

 

"Hwang Injwinnie is just proving to Czennie that he's human again."  Haechan said simply

 

Renjun grabbed the male by his throat.  "That's enough."  Yuta stopped them.  "Do I have to get Taeyong over here to discipline you kids?"  He asked.

 

Renjun grumbled and walked away. 


 

***

 

The members made it back to the dorms.  Renjun decided to skip having Jaemin pinch his cheeks and tell him how cute he was messing up.  He went straight to the Wayv dorm.  At least there, all they do is pamper him.  He feels like a kid again when he gets hugged by his older members.  That and, Xiaojun's there.

 

Renjun had developed a little crush on the older, and of course Xiaojun can tell from a mile away.  The way Renjun blushed whenever they were close together; whenever he chose Xiaojun to pair up with; whenever they have a Vlive, Renjun sticks to the older.

 

And this time is no different.  Renjun is like a magnet to Xiaojun.  "I watched your show today."  He said, sitting down at the end of his bed and patting the space beside it.

 

Renjun sighed and sat down.  "They're going to never live it down."  He held his temples.

 

"Honestly, you didn't do too bad."  Xiaojun said.  "It was cute, but I could tell you put your heart and soul into the performance."  He continued with a soft smile.

 

Renjun looked at the older, the blush was creeping up on his cheeks.  "You really think so, Xiaojun-ge?"  He asked.

 

Xiaojun hummed.  "My little Renjuni is just doing his best, and I'm proud of him."  He said, putting his hand through the young male's hair.

 

"So why do the others have to make fun of me?"  Renjun asked with a little pout.

 

"They're your brothers, Renjun."  Xiaojun chuckled.  "Of course they're going to pick on you, that's what brothers do."  He teased.

 

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows.  "So why don't you pick on me?"  He asked.

 

Xiaojun tugged the boy's shoulders lightly, getting Renjun closer to him in the hold.  "Because you're my boyfriend, it's different."  He said softly, kissing Renjun's lips.

 

Renjun melted at the sensation.  His shoulders relaxed and his hands creeped to Xiaojun's thigh, taking the older's free hand.  Xiaojun lay them back on the bed, keeping the kiss light.

 

"I love you, Ge."  Renjun said, looking into Xiaojun's eyes.

 

Xiaojun smiled and lay further back on the bed.  Renjun followed suit and put his face on the older's chest.  "I want you to feel comfortable, Renjun."  He said, holding Renjun's back.  "Don't pay attention to their sibling energy, okay?"  He continued.

 

Renjun hummed.  At this rate, Renjun could pretty much agree to anything.  As long as he has the older holding onto him so gently yet so lovingly. 

 

"I love you too."  Xiaojun said once they were settled in their position.

 

Renjun closed his eyes, his throat letting out a hum as a signal that he had fallen asleep.  Xiaojun chuckled inwardly and lightly patted Renjun's back.  "Good night."  He whispered.

 

 

Something instantly told me that Renjun needed a little boost from Xiaojun when this moment happened XD
I'm sorry that it's short, but I hope that you enjoyed it.
Thank you so much for requesting!

<3