Sprained Ankle

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Tuana

Pairing
(GOT7) Jinyoung x Nada (OC)


Genres
Romance and Slight



Plot
Nada is a physical therapy student going through a super rough time


Author
SMTownR

 

    Nada sighed closing the book since she had been readings the same sentence over hundred times as she failed to concentrate. The 'F' hanging on the top right corner of the paper was still ingrained in her mind. She buried her face into her hands and tried going through what possibly went wrong. It was not just a grade it meant that she failed. How did she, Kim Nada, one of the top three, fall into this position!
 

She pulled her bag to fish for that particular paper that was bothering her to come to a conclusion. She examined the paper. The answer was right there. Maybe, she was too prideful or she was too stubborn to accept reality. No, in reality she was too embarrassed. Yes, she was embarrassed. Nada sighed again as she was reminded of the incident few hours ago.
 

"Admission number 6107, Kim Nada." The supervisor called her into the room. Inhaling a deep breath and trying to calm herself down she emerged through the large white door which took her to the room where she will be tested for her skills. 
 

But, Nada had a problem almost akin to a stage fright. There they were, four of her examiners looking down from their paper up to her. They were going to watch her skills and then grade her. She was excellent in acing her tests but she doubted that she would be able to ace this one.
 

"You may begin." One woman raised her hand to signal her. Nada looked to her side to see the person she was going to perform on. She had tried performing on her friends and she was able to do it accurately. Due to her excellence she was sent to volunteer in a Physical Therapy centre but she had panicked and returned back because she was scared.
 

The past memory that she tried to overcome came back to her and her hand starts to shake. Shakily she places her hand on the man's leg she was going to perform on. She raised it but the strength in her hand leaves she drops it. Her head quickly turned towards one of the examiners who tched. She knew that she lost marks there. Making this mistake means that she would hurt the patient.
 

"I'm sorry." She muttered extremely quietly and left the room hastily. She was not ready. Even after four years she still was not ready. She had thought of quitting but then again she could not afford to throw away her four years of education just like that.
 

"You are one of the top three. You have got all that knowledge in your head. You just have to get over that fear." This was what she heard everyday. She realised that by now these just have been words to her big encouragement. They have just become meaningless word to lessen the guilt of thinking to quit. She could not disappoint her parents. She could runaway but running away meant taking this guilt with you.


Nada's phone rang for the nth time. She had been ignoring the phone calls for the last six hours as she holed herself up in the library. She answered the phone and lazily replied with a hello.
 

"Hey, Nada." Her feet stopped as she heard the familiar voice that always made her heart flutter.
 

"H-hey." She stuttered and mentally slapped herself for it.
 

He chuckled. Oh, that chuckle always made her heart race like crazy. "I'm Jinyoung." His voice sounded breathless now. 
 

"Is anything wrong?" She asked worried.
 

"Oh, no. Just... I just got into something. The only person who I know can help me is you as always." He said.
 

"Oh, what can I do for you?" Nada looked up at the sky realizing that it would rain soon. Not wanting to block the way people were walking she walked to the side and making sure that she would be over a roof if it rained in any case.
 

"If it's alright. I want you to come to my dancing room." She felt the butterflies in her stomach go crazy. She had to mentally throw away the dirty thoughts.
 

"Sure, I'll be there." She smiled.
 

"Okay, see you." And he hung up. 
 

Nada blushed and bit her lips. "As expected, only Jinyoung can make my bad day and good day." She looked at the sky one last time and skipped towards the other side of the campus where the building of the Department of Dramas and Arts was.


Little droplets of water started to descend from the dark grey sky. Before the rain could get heavier Nada reached the building. She looked outside one last time hoping that the rain would cease so she could return back home without getting wet. With that she turned to enter the building. Though, she was not from this department she had many friends from here so she knew the building like very student from the department. She had wanted to join this department but her father being a physiotherapist himself had wished his daughter to follow the same path.
 

Shrugging her regrets she skipped quietly humming a tune towards the dancing room. She stopped at the familiar door. She occasionally stopped by to watch he and his team dance so this place was not very alien to her. She tightened the grip on the strap of her bag and then knocked the door before opening it.
 

She was welcomed by the image of Jinyoung leaning the back of his head to the mirrors and his eyes were closed but his face says that he was in pain. As she carefully approached she studied to see what was wrong. She noticed the adidas shoe of his right leg was off and that very leg was stretched out. She bent down to examine the ankle and saw the red mark immediately realizing what happened.
 

"I am sorry, I didn't want to trouble you with it." She heard his voice finally raising her head to meet his eyes. She smiled softly.
 

"You know I will always help you." Nada said removing her bag and placed it aside. Then she crossed her leg and stretched her hand.


"I think you should remove your jacket." He suggested and the coughed. "I mean it's wet. Is it raining outside?" He looked out at the window to look at the weather which seemed to be getting worse than she expected.


She sighed. "I think I'll have to grab some ice and towels. I'll get the ice from the cafeteria how about the towels." She wondered aloud.


"You can find the towels in that cupboard." He pointed. "As for ice, you don't have to go far. Maybe get something cold from the vending machine. It's raining and you haven't got an umbrella." 


Nada nodded and went out to get a cold drink. When she returned she grabbed some towels and then sat infront of him again. She placed the ice on his legs while he slightly winced at the action. She placed her hand above his ankle and rubbed it to soothe him. It felt nice.


His eyes traced the outline of her face as she concentrated on lessening his pain. He smiled and almost blushed as she placed his foot on her lap and started circling his ankle in slow motion. She pulled some ointment from her bag. She carries them around, he thought. She started rubbing it upwards and maybe because she was from the physical therapy department her hands were soothing. She did not do it rough like how his friends would do. Just like her, her touches were soft and he started to imagine the very fingers feeling up his face tracing every outline on his face. Closing his eyes he could feel the very sensation throughout his body.


He opened his eyes to look at her intently. Suddenly, her eyes seemed distant telling him that she was not in a good state.


"Hey, anything troubling you?" He asked tilting his head.


"H-huh?" She was brought back from her reverie. "Oh," she sighed. "I- I failed my visual test." Her hands stopped moving and she looked down as tears slowly started forming. 


"Hey." He reached forward to hold her hand. "I know how nervous you get but see you are doing well. You one of the best I know. When you become a real therapist no one will judge you so when you are tested forget that the examiners are there and close your eyes. Imagine that it's just you and your patient, hm?"


Nada smiled. "Thank you, Jinyoung. Really! But, it isn't like dancing."


He removed her hand from his legs and took into his. "Listen, Kim Nada. Your hands can soothe anyone from any pain. Your hands are needed for the sake of humanity." okay, he might have gone too far there but nevertheless continued. " I know how you want to give up sometimes. But, someone out there would really need your hand for them to recover. You will be an angel that they'll need and I'll need you too. Eversince the first time you helped me recover from my sprain I knew that I'll always call you because no one has ever cured me sooner as you did."


Tears fell from her eyes as she felt grateful for his words. Out of impulse she reached to peck his lips and then realized what she did. Blushing she looked at his wide eyes mirroring it.


Jinyoung smirked and pulled her in for a deeper kiss. Their lips moved in sync. He pushed his tongue into hers and pulled her in closer. Her hands slowly threaded to his sweaty hair while his hand felt her waist.


He pulled apart after a good few minutes. Nada open mouthed panted heavily with her eyes closed. She was trying to catch her breath while he stared at her in awe as he mentally cooed on how cute she looked.


"You know? If you keep caressing my head like that I might fall asleep. You really do have soft hands." He smiled and kissed her again.


This time he took her hands and placed it under his shirt and muttered into her lips. "Feel me up." He felt her fingers give feather touches as her hands were feeling his abs. He never felt his heart hammer against his chest so aggressively before. Damn, she was making him go crazy. Soon, his hands were under her shirt as he rubbed soothing circles around her hips. He did not know if he should go further with her bu they were not dating so he decided they should stop and come into a conclusion regarding their relationship status.


"Hey hey." He pulled apart.


"Hmm." She looked at him with hooded eyes that made him go crazy again.


"As you might have realized, I like you. Do you?" He was beet red.


Nada chuckled and nodded. She then leaned to his ear. "I like you too." She whispered which made him chuckle.


"So, today's our first day as a couple." He said taking her arm into his and threaded his fingers with hers. She nodded in response and took her liberty to sit besides him.


"I'll drop you home." He said looking at the rain that still did not cease.


"Hmmm. I don't recommend you to use your motorcycle for a while." She replied and placed her head on his shoulder.


"Can you ride a motorcycle?" He asked curiously glancing at her.


"Maybe or maybe not." She said teasingly.


"If you could that'll be hot."


She chuckled. "Hmm maybe. 


"A girl has never taken me on a ride. Will you do the honors?"


She raised her head and looked at him. "So, you can feel me up?"


"That'ssss.... A bonus for me." Both of them laughed together.


"Why did this take long?" She asked and once again she snuggled up close to him.


"I don't know, maybe I waited for the girl to make the first move." He shrugged jokingly.


"Hmmm.. So, you like when girls take the initiative?" She started playing with his fingers.


"Yes, I think it's hot." Which made her laugh again.


"So, you're suggesting me to drop you home?" 


"Maybe yes or maybe no." She rolled her eyes.


"Okay."


"We will not be riding to hell, right?"


"If that's what you want." She shrugged.


"I was wondering if we could continue where we left off to warm ourselves up."


"I didn't know that you are ."


"Oh, baby. You have no idea." He muttered and pulled her in for another kiss. "I just want to cheer her up and make her forget her worries."


"She will." She muttered against his lips and returned to massage his head and that made him moan louder which made her laugh rather happily. It made her feel better when people found her touch soothing.

 


 

Hey, honestly I am not very good with . I hope I did justice to your request. I have no idea how physical therapy works out. So, I went with something simple. But, I hope I brought out the romance well enough to compensate for the lack of . But, hey, *winks* they gonna do it at his place. Hehe. Hope you enjoyed the read.