Play Day

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Ann1914


Pairing
(Monsta X) Yoo Kihyun x Hanna (OC)
Kyunghoon



Genres
Cute, Comedy, and Fluff



Plot
Kihyun and Kyunghoon taking care and pampering their (KihyunxHanna's) child while Hanna is out.


Author
Charlot1081

 



    Hanna put her face in the man's chest as the group in the walls start harmonizing again.  She let Kihyun move them in a small dance with a smile.  "This was perfect," She whispered, "I'll be a good wife, I promise."  She closed her eyes.

"I know you will,"  He said, rubbing her back gently.

She inched closer and knew this was the best time to tell him.  "I'll be a good mother too.  I'm pregnant."  She said.

He lightly pulled away to look into her eyes.  He still had his arms around her, holding her but now his smile is gone.  The smile was replaced with a surprised and confused look.  "What?"  He thought he heard her wrong.

"Well.. You know how last month we made love for the first time.."  She started.  "We didn't have protection."  Her voice was small, now having fear as his expression didn't glow happily like it normally does.

He was speechless.  "It was supposed to be my period a week later, but it never came.. And when I mentioned it to Kyunghoon while visiting him in Busan, he took me to the hospital to get a test.."  She explained.

At this point, the singing stopped.  Even Yonggi stopped playing with the fake snow to look at them.  "The doctor said that I am pregnant.. even though it wasn't too long after, she confirmed it."  Hanna continued and noticed the male's eyes were distant.


Hanna let go of Kihyun and looked down.  "I'm sorry.."  She whispered as she reached for the ring that was recently placed on her finger. 

He held her hands and separated them.  "I.. I just.."  Kihyun sighed.  "I don't know what to say."  He muttered.  "I'm surprised and excited; nervous and scared."  He cupped her cheek.

Hanna looked into his eyes.  "Why are you surprised?"  She asked.

"Because I didn't remember we were together without protection."  He answered.

"Why are you excited?"  She asked.

Kihyun smiled a bit.  "Because you and me.. We made a life together."  He held her sides joyously.

"Why are you nervous?"  She asked, having a small smile.

Kihyun blushed and looked down at the snow.  "I mean.. I've never had a child before.  It's a healthy nervous."  He said.

She breathed in.  "Why are you scared?"  She asked with wide eyes.

Kihyun pouted and moved her hair behind her ear.  "I'm scared because.. What if I do something wrong?  What if I'm not here for you when you need me and you get hurt?  And then the baby will get hurt.  What if we're not ready yet?"  He sighed. 

"But that part doesn't matter anymore,"  He stopped her from talking, "what matters now is that I know.  And we'll get married, live together with Yonggi, and take care of our little life together."  He smiled.


Hanna wiped a tear and pulled him closer.  "Thank you, Kihyun.. It really means a lot to me."  She said honestly.  "I don't know what I would do if you abandoned me.."

Kihyun closed his eyes.  "Don't think about it, because it'll never happen."  He promised in a whisper.


__


Hanna's heart rate stabilized as her hand stayed inside Kihyun's hands, caging her hand there.  She smiled softly while looking up at him.  He's sitting against the headboard while her body is recovering from the experience that just happened.  To say it was painful would be an understatement.  However, it was worth it once they saw those cute eyes popping out from the cloth.

Kihyun accepted the baby girl from the nurse with a small bow.  He smiled at the baby, waving at her.  "Hi, I'm you're daddy."  he whispered, putting a kiss on her now-exposed forehead. 

Hanna slowly sat up, a bit when her hip had a small buzz.  "You're adorable.."  She reached to play with the baby's ears.  She noticed a red mark on her head, a strawberry birthmark.  Her eyes then wander to the baby's clenching hands.

"She's beautiful."  Kihyun said before Hanna could comment.  "All seven fingers and two thumbs."  He continued, placing the baby in Hanna's arms.

She then lifted the cloth a bit to see every toe present, curling at the same time the girl's fingers clenched.  "Yes, my baby girl is perfect."  She whispered, putting the baby's forehead on her chest.

She hummed as she slowly rocked back and forth.  "Yoo Gi-Jeong."  She said. 

"Gijeong?  That's her name?"  He asked, letting her lean her head on his shoulder.

She closed her eyes.  "Gijeong—Miracle."  She said.  "It's a miracle that the orphanage took care of me; that I have a good friend like Kyunghoon; that I have you.  You are my miracle, Kihyun."  Her voice was soft. 

He brought the blanket up to her mostly-bare chest.  "You're my miracle too, Hanna."  He whispered.  "Yoo Gijeong.. I like it."  He kissed her temple.


***


Three years had passed after Gijeong was born.  Her birthday came and passed, and the girl was learning how to write her name and talk a little.  A lot has changed over the years.  For starters, Hanna moved into a house with Kihyun.  His studio is as busy as ever while Hanna stays at home and takes care of Gijeong.

Unfortunately, Yonggi only knew Gijeong for the first two years of her life.  Kihyun rather focus on the family he has now rather than introducing a new pet to the house.

Currently evening, Hanna is in the middle of dinner.  She feels arms around her, and she knew it was Kihyun.  The girl is sleeping quietly on the floor with her big, panda bear she received as a birthday gift from Kihyun's mother.  She turned back to Kihyun with a welcoming smile.  He briefly puts their lips together.

Their little moment together, plus Gijeong's sleep, was interrupted by Hanna's phone going off.  "Can you watch the pot for me, Dear?"  She asked.

Kihyun saluted and turned to the food.  Meanwhile, Hanna accepts the call and leans on the wall.  She looked down at Gijeong with a wave.  "Hello?"  She spoke.

Kihyun could only hear Hanna's short responses.  It seemed like she was happy but also sad during the call.  He wasn't for sure how to read her responses as they were mostly hums.  She ends the call with a silent good bye before looking Kihyun's way.  The man stirred the stew, waiting for when she was ready to tell him what's up.

"That was Madame Cho at the orphanage."  She said.  "She told me that a family member of mine needs my help." 

Kihyun raised an eyebrow.  "Family member?"   He turned the burner lower, still watching to make sure it didn't boil over.

Hanna hummed.  "I have to see what's up with that.  I'll need to make a trip to Iksan this next week."  She looked at Gijeong.  "Will you be okay with daddy watching you all week?  Huh?"  She picked up the child.

"Make-over daddy!"  Gijeong clapped.

Kihyun laughed a little and shook his head.  "Alright.. are you sure you don't want me to drive you there?"  He asked, looking her way.

"I'll be fine.. I need you to watch over her, but if you can't.."  She muttered.

"No, I'll cancel my appointments this next week.  I don't have much going on this week anyway."  He assured. 


Hanna nodded and looked at the girl.  "Let's go wash up for dinner, come on~"  She cooed to the girl and walked out of the kitchen with her.


After dinner, Hanna decided to make a phone call.  Gijeong just crawled into her panda-prink covers with her pajamas matching.  Meanwhile, Kihyun went to shower.  She giggled as she fell on her bed in her satin robe. 

"Oppa!"  She said in an excited voice.

"Ah.. is it my lovely little Hanna.. What are you doing awake at this hour?"  Kyunghoon chuckled.

She sat up properly while playing with her ribbon on her robe.  "I need to go to Iksan to meet someone next week."  She informed.  "I want you to stay here and help take care of Gijeong."  She said.

"Oh.. you know I'm no good with kids.. and it's summer.  I don't think the heat would be good for my skin."  He said with a little chuckle.

She sighed heavily.  "I think you can crawl out of your little cave for one week for me, can't you?"  She said teasingly.  "Just turn up the AC if you're that worried about the heat."  She pushed his problems aside.


He laughed and scratched his chin.  "Alright, alright.  I'll come by.  But seriously, I'm no good with kids."  He said.

"You literally host a kid's comedy show in your basement.."  Hanna said, tapping her foot on the floor.

"See, that's just a live broadcast.  I don't actually hold or talk to any kids though."  Kyunghoon came back smartly.

She rolled her eyes.  "Good night, Oppa.."  She said before hanging up. 


***

Kyunghoon arrives shortly after Hanna leaves.  Hanna never told Kihyun that the second male would be helping out, but thinks it would be a good idea to have another set of eyes on the girl.  The only problem is, Kyunghoon has barely spoken to either him or Gijeong.  All he's been doing is sitting still and watching her little eyes.

Kihyun was annoyed to say the least.  He did the chores by himself.  He changed Gijeong's training pants.  He cleaned the dishes from breakfast.  He vacuumed the floors too.  And lastly, he sits in front of Gijeong, trying to keep her happy. 

"Jeongie, why won't you laugh?"  He asked as he put the sock puppet down. 

Kyunghoon clears his throat.  "Your plots are all off,"  He waved the father off, "you need to make the kid understand what you're talking about."  He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Alright, go on."  Kihyun sat back.

Kyunghoon steps up to the child and then goes on his knees.  He takes the sock and spins it around before letting it fall on him and he falls the rest of the way onto the floor.

Kihyun raises an eyebrow when the grown adult made immature jokes like fart jokes.  Her expression went from confused to joyous.  "Uncle Kyunghoon funny!"  She clapped.


Kihyun sees her honest smile and laughs.  "Alright, keep her company while I ready a bath for her."  He tasked the joker.

Kyunghoon saluted.



And just like that, most of the week went by with Kihyun doing all the work and Kyunghoon making the girl laugh.  Right now, Kihyun is trying to feed the girl some oatmeal.  However, her hand reaches for his bangs.  All four digits of her hand grasped his hair and pulled him foreword.

"Ahh!"  Kihyun let the bowl settle on her high chair.  "Gijeong!"  He slapped his hip as his scalp becomes red.

He breathes heavily as she lets his hair go.  He pouted and held his head.  He turned around and went to clean the kitchen while she picked up her spoon.  He wouldn't be as upset if that was the first time she had done that.  Every time he goes to feed her, she always pulls at his hair or slaps his cheeks while giggling.

He happened to turn a bit and see Kyunghoon whispering in her ear and chuckling a tiny bit.  He shook his head and looked at the sink.  Putting the pot in the dish drainer, he turns around to get a face full of oatmeal she threw a him.

"Gijeong.. why did you do that.."  He picked up a paper towel to wipe his face.

"Uncle Kyunghoon said it'd be funny~"  She said loudly.

His eyes become mad and looks the other male's way.  Instead of shouting at the top of his lungs, he was confused.  The boy in glasses hugged him. 

"I'm sorry, Kihyun."  He pulled back.  "I just.. I know I've been a pain all week.  You know, not cleaning with you or talking that much.."  He sighed.

"I'll admit it, I was pretty scared when Hanna asked me to help you watch Gijeong.  It took a lot for me to actually come here."  He confessed.  "But you've really helped me open up.  I couldn't have been so carefree without you."  He said with a smile.

Kihyun sighed and rolled his eyes.  "Come here,"  He pulled the guy into a hug.

Unknown to them, Gijeong made her way off the high chair.  She picked up a block and threw it at Kyunghoon's .  They break the hug to see her stumbling quickly out of the kitchen.  "Revenge?"  Kihyun looked at the other.

Kyunghoon nodded and caught up with the girl, trapping her on the carpet and tickling her.  Gijeong giggled as the boys give her attention.


***

The next day, Hanna came back home.  She walked in on the boys playing with Gijeong.  Her hair was in short braids while her cheek had small stickers.  She saw left over rice ball crumbs on her lips too.


"You two look like you had fun."  She commented.

The men look at each other.  Visions from earlier in the week when they didn't get along played, but then they recalled the happy times too.  "It was interesting."  Kyunghoon said with a small chuckle.

"So how did your visit go?  Who did you meet?"  Kihyun asked as he back-hugged Hanna.

Hanna sighed, looking down at their daughter playing with Kyunghoon's glasses. 


"I met my mother." 




 


I'm really sorry there weren't as many cute moments as I wanted there to be.
I haven't been feeling a light and fluffy vibe this week and I didn't want to force the moments.
However, I also didn't want you to wait longer.
So here it is~  Welcome Gijeong to the family~
Thank you so much for requesing!

<3