Bitterly Lonely

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Annika007

Pairing
(Oneus) Seoho and Hwanwoong


Genres
Hurt, Comfort

Plot

While on mwm2 seoho is left alone because he lost a game when get to the dorm where the others are filming they decide to prank him ignoring him not knowing he got hurt (or sick). After filming they found out they take care of him and help him filming the next day since he refused to leave the show

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

 

     Seoho looked at the other members in the distance. He breathed in the cold air and held his sides. He furrowed his eyebrows before kicking some snow. He then looked at the camera man who followed him. "This is what I get.." He muttered. "This is my punishment." He said, looking at the waves coming in. He clicked his tongue and watched the other members from the distance. They were jumping up and down and running around. He looked at the staff and shook his head.

 

"Yah.." Seoho looked at the lady who soon joined him. "How could you lose like that?" He asked.

 

"I didn't expect Leedo to be as heartless as you." She said, sitting down next to the male. "Besides, this won't be too bad." She continued.

 

Seoho huffed and took his hands away from his jacket. "Look, my hands are already purple." He showed. "What kind of program makes their artists freeze in the wilderness?" He complained.

 

She sighed. "This is going to be a long night, isn't it?" She looked at the camera man with sad eyes.

 

"Yes, it's going to be a long night." Seoho stood up. "Next time, think about your little games. Because I'm freezing and my throat already hurts." He complained.

 

She looked at him with angry eyes. "You know what? Maybe your throat would stop hurting if you stopped complaining all the time." She pointed at him.

 

He held his chest. "Me? I'm not allowed to complain?" Seoho asked. "Oh would you like it better if I were to dance around saying that I'm having the time of my life then!" He shouted at her.

 

She stood up. "The fortune teller was right, you can't get along with anyone!" She stomped off.


 

The cameraman followed her, leaving Seoho all alone with his tent and campfire.  He sighed and looked at the lonely water.  I suppose that I will never get along with anyone, huh?  He drew abstract shapes in the sand with a stick.  I don't even get along with my bandmates, either. 

 

Maybe I should just disappear and let them forget about me.  He thought, stepping his way into the tent.  They can be happy without me; they're already enjoying themselves, why not let it be permanent?  I just won't show up tomorrow, it'll be fine.  He nodded at his thoughts.

 

"Good night, No one."  He said.  "Since I get along with you best."  Seoho had a small smile.

 

The cold breeze made it through the thin material of the tent.  He coughed a little before wiping his nose.  He put his arms around his body to try to keep warm.  The staff didn't give him a blanket or any hand warmers.  And the fire was already turned out by the tide coming in closer. 

 

His body shook and ached; his nose dripped snot; his throat was closing up; and most of all, he was lonely.  He closed his eyes tightly as he tried to fight everything; however, the cold was just too much on him.



 

The next morning, the members went out.  Each one had an interesting night of sleep.  However, the program was still on.  Keonhee smirked as he thought of an idea while they were in the bus. 

 

"Ah, you know?  We should ignore Seoho for the rest of the program."  He snapped his finger.  "As a prank hahah."  He laughed.

 

The other members cracked up.  Ravn was sort of into it and Hwanwoong had a concerned face.  But seeing how Leedo and Xion were into it, he didn't comment.


 

The plan worked out, they didn't go to Seoho or call him at all while they were finishing up the program.  However, they needed him for the conclusion.  Hwanwoong decided he would go fetch the boy and bring him to the bus to say his goodbye to the program.

 

He saw the tent and smiled, finally getting up to it.  The fire wasn't going and the tent was silent.  About to shout a hello when he opened the tent, Hwanwoong stared in shock.

 

Seoho's pale face was in his view followed by the boy's body shaking.  "Hey.."  He poked at the older.  "Hyung, are you okay?"  He asked, feeling Seoho's cheek.

 

His cheek was frozen.  "Hyung,"  He called again, "please wake up, you're so cold."  He put his arms around the older and pushed his face into his padded jacket.

 

A moment passed before Seoho stirred in his sleep.  "Hyung?"  Hwanwoong looked down.

 

"Hwanwoong.."  Seoho muttered.  "I'm so cold.."  He continued.

 

"I'm here, Hyung, don't worry."  Hwanwoong held the older closer. "I'm so sorry we didn't come sooner.  We need to call off the ending shoot and get you straight to the hospital."  He said, picking Seoho up.

 

Seoho pouted his lips.  "Let's finish it up.. I can finish.."  He said, holding onto Hwanwoong as they walked out of the tent.

 

The other members weren't too far behind Hwanwoong.  So when they stepped out, the others were close by.  They ran up to Seoho with worried words.

 

"Seoho!  Are you okay?"  Ravn asked.

 

"Oh my, you poor thing."  Keonhee said, holding Seoho's free hand.

 

"Here, have my warm packs."  Leedo donated.

 

Xion pouted his lips and pushed his hands onto Seoho's face to warm him up.  "Get warm."  He said.

 

Seoho looked at everyone's eyes on him: even the staff's eyes.  He sniffled and smiled a little.  "I can end the show."  He said.  "I just need some water."  He continued.

 

The woman who was supposed to stay with Seoho instantly gave him a bottle of water.  "I'm sorry.."  She muttered.

 

Ravn put his arms around Seoho.  "Whatever you'd like to do or say, we'll listen to you."  He promised.  "And you'll get a nice, warm bath when we get back to the dorm."  He continued.

 

Seoho smiled and nodded.  "Thank you.. Do you guys.. Appreciate me?"  He asked weakly.

 

Xion huffed.  "Would we have you on our team if we didn't like you?  N to the O."  He said, holding his hips.

 

Seoho chuckled.  "Okay."



 

The members gather together in front of the camera.  They gave their closing statements and their wishes for the next program.  They also gave their thanks for ToMoon's support.  They didn't forget to kiss Seoho's head at the end either, even if that didn't happen on camera.

 

 

 

Hello!
I wrote this all when I was really cold these past evenings.
It really feels lonely and as if no one likes you when you're that cold.
I hope that Seoho knows how much he's loved. <33
Thank you so much for requesting!

<3