Paradise

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-Baby

 

 Pairing  
(GOT7) Im Jaebeom x Byul Moon 

 

 

Genres
Romance and Cute

 

Plot
Author's Choice based on Lyrics


Author
SMTownR


   
    

    Jaebum waved two tickets in front of Byul. Her eyes widened as she grabbed them from his hand. "Daebak!" The words left her lips as she examined the tickets.
 

"We are going to Jeju!" Her excited eyes stared straight at Jaebum's. 
 

Jaebum and Byul had been best friends eversince they were five years old. Their families were family friends and also neighbors. Thus, these two were inseparable. Byul grew up to be pretty much like a tomboy but recently Jaebum had noticed that she was starting to grow her hair as her hair was slightly past her shoulder. He remembered that she always kept it shoulder length.
 

"Thank you" she jumped to pull the tall boy into a hug. "Best graduation gift." She exclaimed.
 

"Aunt said she was busy." He said rubbing the back of his neck as she pulled away from the hug. "It's unfortunate. So, only the two of us would go on the trip."
 

Byul nodded. "No worries, Dude!" She said as she once again looked at the tickets. It had always been her dream to go to Jeju Island as she had never been there. Her parents had been there but whenever a trip was organized when she had examinations.
 

"Finally." She muttered to herself and silently cheered again.
 

Jaebum felt his cheeks heat when he looked at her lips. Her smile was very pretty. He always thought that her smile was the prettiest. He had always had a special place for her in his heart. He raised his hand and patted her head.
 

Her curious eyes raised up to look at him with a really grateful smile.
 

"Thank you very much Bummie." She chimed with the nickname she had given him when they were little. He only had let her call him so. He never let his girlfriends do so because it didn't feel right coming from them.
 

***
 

The Jeju ticket was from his expense but the hotel expense was from his parents which was a gift from their side as their graduation gift. Byul's parents had given their credit card to let them spend as much they wanted.
 

Jaebum had scheduled the night flight therefore they reached Jeju late at night and immediately checked in into the hotel and decided to sleep and start their fun in the morning.
 

Jaebum laid on the bed and was lost in thought as he stared at the ceiling. They graduated from high school and now they were entering their university life. Both he and Byul had chosen different paths and obviously they weren't going to spend time as much as they did in high school. He was going to miss her.
 

He took his phone out and looked at the wallpaper which was the picture of him and Byul on their last day in school. She was looking at him with a pout and poking his cheek while he was looking at the camera with a smile. All of his previous girl friends broke up with him because of his friendship with her but he never blamed her.
 

***
 

Jaebum looked at the text sent by Byul that said she'll be down in five minutes. He was wearing a white shirt and denim shorts. He held the hat in his hand and the other was inside his pocket as he looked at the people exiting the hotel to hit the beach.
 

The beach was right in front of the hotel and the view was breathtaking. He couldn't wait to hit the beach too. He wanted his friends to make it too but he thought that it'd be better to make his first trip with Byul, his bff.
 

A tap on his shoulder made him break away from his thoughts. He was met with the sight of Byul in a short white dress and a hat on her head. She looked girly and he had never seen her in a dress. The last time he had seen her in a dress was when she was a child. "Wow!" He muttered to himself as he tried to control his cheeks from blushing too hard.
 

"Do I look weird?" She asked in a whisper. Jaebum chuckled slightly. "Nope, you look good. I'm just surprised to see you in a dress." He replied.
 

"Oh" she beamed. "Thank god then. Let's go." She jumped excitingly not knowing the effect she had on him. She started without him and his eyes travelled to look at her from top to bottom. The dress made her legs longer than he remembered. Damn! He was checking her out.
 

As he walked behind her, he noticed the sunglass that she was holding was now resting on her face. She looked like a model. The girl who always wore baggy t-shirts and trousers or shorts was now wearing a frock and her hair was longer and she was more like a girl. The girl he never thought that she'd be looking like this one day.
 

He saw her turn and wave at him yelling at him for being a slowpoke.
 
"Yah! Im Jaebum! Hurry up! I wanna take pics." She yelled which made him jog towards her.

 

She did few girly poses as Jaebum took pictures with few teasings. He loved teasing the girl.
 

"Girl! Don't be stiff. Loosen up." He said when she awkwardly raised the two fingers to do the peace sign. 
 

"Let's get pics together too." She dragged him and grabbed the phone locking her hand with his and placing her cheeks close to his. This time it was his chance to turn stiff as his eyes widened at the closeness. She clicked the picture and left his hand to look at the picture.
 

"Duh! Look who's stiff now. Never been close to a girl?" She stated teasingly as she nudged his side but nevertheless continued walking leaving him behind again.


Now they were at the shore and had reserved their own space. Byul jumped up and down like a little kid clapping her hands. "Jeju here I come." She removed her hat and grabbed the hem of her frock to remove it. Jaebum's eyes widened when he saw her left in her bikini. Again heat creeped into his cheek.
 

Byul turned with a smile. "Come on, Bummie, lets go." She said running towards the waters. He stood there rooted because he didn't expect her to look dangerous with the black two piece.
 

After collecting his wits he ran towards where she was and frowned when he saw her already befriend two people who were guys. They were splashing water at each other. "What the hell!" He muttered to himself.
 

"Jaebum, meet Jackson and Bambam." She said she splashed water into his face as well. He semi-glared at the two new guys. He knew that they came to her to hit on her though she is obviously disregarding that fact.
 

"Your boyfriend?" One of them had asked. Before Byul could deny Jaebum jumped in.

"Yeah, I'm her boyfriend." He said getting closer to her and pulling her into him. Byul looked up at him with confusion.

 

"Oh really." One of them frowned in disappointment. "Byul, we'll catch you later." They waved and left.
 

"Dude, why did you scare them off?" She pouted. "I was having fun with them."
 

"I'm protecting you. Remember I promised your mom by the way such men come to hit on you, you know." He stated as he let go of her shoulders.
 

"You Jaebummer!" She muttered the nickname she gave him whenever he ruined her vibe. "Now you'll face my wrath." She turned and kept on splashing water into his face non stop which ended with him carrying her over his shoulders and dumping her onto the water.


"Wow! Can we join you guys?" Jaebum watched Byul ask from a pair of guys who were playing beach volleyball. Byul was a volleyball player in their school so of course she'd want to join in game.
 

"Sure. By the way, I'm Jinyoung." A handsome one told as he extended his arm for a shake. Why does he have to look handsome? Jaebum thought.
 

"And this is Yugyeom." He pointed to the male who was now besides him.
 

"Let's do rock-paper-scissors to divide teams." Byul suggested. Jaebum sighed. This girl was unbelievable. He could only face palm.


And the teams were made. Jaebum and Yugyeom while the other was Jinyoung and Byul. He looked at Jinyoung with bitterness. He was scared that Byul would fall for him.
 

Byul started the serving and the ball was heading towards Yugyeom. He jumped forward to hit it back. Jaebum had to admit that Byul was a very skillful player as she jumped forward to block it. When Jaebum missed the ball, Jinyoung jumped up and hugged Byul as they cheered. This only made Jaebum sulk.
 

They continued playing and Byul just proved that she was the star player. Yugyeom and Jinyoung applauded in awe at her skills. "I have never played with a professional player." Jinyoung commented as they high fived. Jaebum crossed his arm when he saw that Jinyoung and Yugyeom was besides her discussing tactics. 
 

***
 

Jaebum ed his shirt and and walked towards her as he put it over her shoulders.
 

"What are you doing?" She asked confused. Jaebum smiled and whispered.

"Their eyes are on you." His eyes motioned to show the men who were checking her out. For the first time she became self-aware of her surrounding as she noticed some males checking her out.

 

But on the other hand Byul got to see Jaebum's ripped abs which made her blush harder than the fact that other males were checking her out. "Jaebum I think you should wear this." She said as she held the shirt tighter.
 

He shook his head. "I don't like it when men look your way." He admitted as he looked away.
 

***
 

Jaebum pulled Byul who was blindfolded. "Careful." Jaebum whispered as his eyes went down to make sure that her legs were following his.

"Bummie, don't you dare push me off a cliff or something." She warned and earned a chuckle from him.

 

"Unfortunately, I reserved that plan for another day." 
 

Byul became conscious when she was lifted and placed on a platform that was moving. "Are we on a boat?" She questioned and right then the blindfold was loosened.
 

Her eyes adjusted to the sunlight that was hitting her eyes. The view in front of her was very tropical. "Wow! Is this a yacht?" She asked as the luxurious look of it enchanted her.
 

"This is my other gift." He whispered leaning closer to her ear.
 

"I love it." She clasped her hands. "Are we gonna spend the night here?" She turned to look at him with her puppy eyes. The eyes she always gives him whenever she wanted something.
 

Of course, he had been saving money for so long just for this moment. He had prepared so many surprises just for her and he couldn't wait to execute his plans.
 

"Yes. We'll be spending two days and a night." He confirmed which earned a squeal from her.
 

"This is the best holiday ever!" She jumped onto him, latching her legs around his waist and hands around his neck. Jaebum was again surprised by the new side of her. She had never hugged him like that therefore this only made his heartbeat fast.
 

Byul realizing her action immediately hopped off his body and looked at him awkwardly. 
 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to.."
 

Jaebum ignored it and immediately leaned forward and placed his lips on hers. Her eyes widened in shock. Jaebum did nothing but let his lips rest on hers for a while before breaking it off.
 

Byul's eyes turned from confusion to happiness as she pulled his neck closer and kissed him as she never did before. It was more intense as their lips battled for dominance. Jaebum's hands went to her waist and then slowly descended to her as he raised her up again to wrap her legs around his waist.
 

He broke the kiss. "You look y in the bikini but I didn't like how those guys looked at you. And I love your hairstyle. Most importantly I love you."
 

He said looking at her eyes deeply. Crimson hues painted her cheeks as the words escaped from him.
 

"Guess what? I love you too, Bummie, and don't show these abs to anyone." She whispered as he felt her fingers trail down his stomach. "And never ever change this hairstyle of yours." Her hands combed his long hair that he had grown due to her request. 
 

So dangerous You can see my heart, it’s see-through
So beautiful You’re stealing my line of vision
So dangerous You’re driving me crazy baby
Even your smallest gestures, I’m done
 
You’re my Paradise You’re beautiful girl
I’m looking at you but I miss you
You’re my only girl
You’re my Paradise You’re beautiful
girl
When I think of you, my lips go up

 


 

Hey, I'm sorry for the slow update but I hope this meet up to your expectations. Enjoy and comment! ^.^