Unexpected Profit

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Kyotastic-Baby

Pairing
(Monsta X) Yoo Kyihyun x Bae Nari (OC)


Genres
Romance and Slice of Life

Plot
Author's Choice
Kihyun is a horse farmer and Nari is a girl from the city.  They go to high school together, but Nari never knew Kihyun had horses.  She finds out one day when Kihyun was absent.  The teacher said that he was busy helping a horse give birth.  Nari decides to pay him and the little horse family a visit.


Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

    The teacher put down her book and looked around the classroom. "Nari, Kihyun, come up here and solve these math questions." Mrs. Lee called.

 

The two students stood up and walked to the chalkboard. They reach for the same piece of chalk. When their hands touched, Nari looked first. Kihyun blushed and smiled, holding her hand. Nari lightly huffed. "Gimme." She whispered. Kihyun obeyed, letting her hand go.

 

She picked up the chalk and he picked up another piece. Nari read the equation, pulling the numbers and letters out of the parenthesis. Her eyes then traveled to how Kihyun was doing. When she noticed his mistake, she poked his shoulder. "You add three, not take away." She whispered.

 

Kihyun raised his eyebrows. "Oh." He mouthed. He bowed his head as he fixed his mistake.

 

Not long passed before they were finished. Going back to their chairs, Nari looked at her notebook. She had been drawing Kihyun until that teacher called on her. She smiled and continued, adding another line to continue his hair. Nari might have a crush on the boy. She doesn't know much about him other than he's always here early and he leaves a little early.

 

What is a high schooler doing working odd hours like that? She wanted to ask him. Kihyun looked up from his book to see her looking. They made eye contact. He gave a little wave before continuing the other problems in his book.

 

Nari felt her cheeks burning. She put a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at the book. Maybe I'll ask him out tomorrow.. She thought. He probably has a girlfriend though.. How can he not while being that cute? She scratched her chin. She then looked at Kihyun once more, seeing him focused on his work.

 

She hurried to solve the equations, just in case the teacher asked her the answer.


 

* ~ *

 

The next day, Nari entered her first class. The first class of the day is language and the last was math. She saw her language teacher, Mr. Park, enter the classroom. He had already put a poem on the chalkboard and wrote out today's assignment. He always does this so that the students are prepared.

 

Nari looked around the classroom and noticed a chair was empty. Kihyun's missing. She raised her eyebrows. I hope he's okay.. Of course she was worried.

 

Kihyun always shows up. "Good morning class." Mr. Park greeted. "Some of you might be wondering where Kihyun is today." He started, looking around the classroom. Of course people wondered. "He is skipping school today due to his horse needing help birthing a foal.

 

"So don't worry, he's not sick." Mr. Park put his hands up. "He'll be back tomorrow, so if anyone can, please visit him later today to give him his homework." He requested.

 

Nari didn't even realize that she put her hand up. The class looked at her. "OoooOo~" They sang.

 

"Miss Nari?" Mr. Park called.

 

"I.." She looked around. "I uh.. I'll visit him." Nari said.

 

Mr. Park smiled. "That would be good. I know that you two are good friends." He said happily. "I'll give you his address and tell the other teachers about it."

 

Nari bowed in her seat. "Yes, Sir." She smiled.

 

Wow.. I didn't know he had horses! And there's going to be a little pony! She squealed inwardly. If Kihyun couldn't get any dreamier.. Nari inwardly sighed, practically swooning.


 

Once school was finished, Nari ignored the bus. She wanted to go meet Kihyun. Looking at her phone, Nari followed the directions to Kihyun's house. She knew she was almost there when she saw a field of grass closed off by a fence.

 

She entered the open gate. Nari followed the path that led to the barn. She held the door for a moment.

 

With all of her might, she moved the big door to the side. She opened it just enough for her to fit through. That's when she saw Kihyun look at her in shock.

 

"Hey.." Nari greeted.

 

Kihyun was speechless as he watched her walk closer. Her legs were covered in hay and some mud from the trail. "Hey," He waved, "What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"I heard about the foal." Nari said. "I wanted to bring your homework and see the cute baby." She answered with a smile.

 

Kihyun watched as she sat down next to him. "You're getting dirty though." He said. "A fine lady like you shouldn't get mud on her." He chuckled, putting a bale of hay down. He then hooked his arm under her knees and supported her back.

 

He sat her on the bale. "I'll go get the girl." Kihyun smiled. "Be back in just a minute."

 

Nari blushed as he walked away. He's even more dreamy like this.. She thought.

 

Kihyun came back with a blanket and the foal. "Here," He handed the blanket to Nari, "she was born just an hour ago." He put the foal on her lap.

 

"She's so adorable." Nari said, patting the foal's head.

 

Kihyun smiled as he watched her getting lost. "You'd make a really good mother, Nari." He said softly.

 

Nari looked up from the sleepy horse. She locked eyes with the boy. "Do you think?" She asked.

 

Kihyun nodded. "She's so comfortable with you. She wouldn't let dad hold her for too long." He chuckled.

 

Nari laughed and looked down at the girl. "She doesn't have a name yet." Kihyun said. "Would you like to name her?" He asked, watching her smile instead of the horse.

 

She locked eyes with the foal. "Gi-na." Nari said. "I didn't know about her, but she added to my life well." She gave a kiss motion toward the foal.

 

Kihyun chuckled and nodded. "Gina it is." He agreed. "Gina-yah, do you like Nari? Is that why you're so nice to her?

 

"Is that why you smile at her and give her so much attention?" Kihyun asked, looking at Nari rather than the horse. "Does Nari-noona know how much you like her?" He asked.

 

Nari looked up from Gina, seeing his loving eyes. "Don't you know that Gina also has eyes just for you?" She asked with a witty smile.

 

Kihyun blushed. "Nari.. I like you." He finally said.

 

"I like you too." She returned.

 

Nari leaned forward carefully, kissing Kihyun's lips softly. "If I'd make a good mom, you'd make a very loving dad." She said.

 

Kihyun blushed. "Let's graduate first." He put a hand up.

 

"Naturally." Nari laughed. "Okay, Gina, time to go back to mommy~" 

 

Kihyun picked up the foal and walked back to the mother, laying her against the parent's belly.  He then walked back to Nari, seeing her legs and shoes littered with hay and mud.  "If you'll let me, I'll wash your legs here."  He offered.

 

Nari blushed.  "Okay.."  She allowed. 

 

Kihyun picked up a clean bucket and filled it with water.  He unpacked a sponge.  Sitting on a hale bale in front of her, he pats his knee.  She lifted her leg to rest her heel on his knee.  He washed off her legs, one-by-one.

 

"I'll carry you to the gate so you don't get messy again."  Kihyun said.  "Next time you want to come by, I'll have some boots ready for you so you can walk around freely."  He insisted.

 

Nari smiled, putting her hair back.  "Can I come over on the weekend to see Gina?"  She asked.

 

Kihyun nodded.  "Of course."  He lifted her up.  "I'll ask mom to cook something for you too."  He winked.

 

He carried her to the gate.  "I'll walk you home too.  It's getting late."  He offered.

 

"Okay."  She held his hand.  "Thank you."  Nari reached up to kiss his cheek.


Kihyun fell in love with the girl once more.

 

 

Here's a little something cute for you~
I can see these two raising foals together for awhile hehe
It was much different from the last request, huh?  XD
Thank you so much for requesting!

<3