I got You ;)

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Sapphireskye

Pairing
(SHINee) Minho x Jonghyun

Genres
Cute, Fluff, Mermaid AU

Plot

I would love a Jongho one-shot in a Disney setting like the little mermaid where Minho and Jjong already know about each other and one day Jjong (the mermaid) goes to meet Minho (the human) only to come across two ships trying to sink each other and one of them does, Jjong has a feeling Minho is on that ship and Jjong saves him and brings him to a safe place where they have a romantic moment with lots of cuddles, kisses and they can't stop admiring each other, like Minho's legs are new and gorgeous to Jonghyun while Minho is amazed by Jjong's Aqua tail.

Author
Charlot1081

 

 

 

 

    Jonghyun swims across his house until he gets to his bedroom. Emerging, he looks at his belongings: the things that a human named Minho gave to him as presents. Minho is Jonghyun's nonofficial boyfriend. The man treats Jonghyun like royalty, maybe because he's a mythical creature that one time was a little hungry and got caught in his net. Perhaps when they made eye contact, they both felt that sparkle. Jonghyun knows that he's in love with the male, anyway. His eyes absentmindedly looked at the human's face in a framed picture he has on a shelf.

 

He sighed happily as he fawned over the individual. He's not for sure how much the other thinks of him. Minho has other humans that he talks to and drinks with. All Jonghyun has are a few crabs and a couple snails. And even still, they're not the same race. Jonghyun eats sea grass and might slip in a few crawfish.

 

He looks at the male, wanting to be held by his human friend. He wants to be spoken to and cared for. "Maybe I should go see him." Jonghyun thought aloud. He looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled at his appearance, his skin wasn't too leathery today. "I'll surprise him." He giggled.

 

He was excited. His fin slapped the water before trailing behind him. He did a little spin in the water as he traveled throughout his little castle made of carved stone and coral. Of course, a little home made by himself. He spinned into a school of fish, hugging some of them before releasing them.

 

He then stopped his spinning, becoming a little dizzy. "Hehe," He giggled. He corrected his posture and made his way through a tunnel. He knew his way to find Minho.

 

He has two ships: Key and Ki. He finally went above water. He saw the gold-colored ship, Ki, but he didn't see the gray-metallic one. Instead, he saw a bigger ship with a mermaid at the front end. He tilted his head as he saw a cannon fire at Ki. He then caught a glimpse at the wheel of the ship: Minho was commanding his crew what to do.

 

Jonghyun watched the cannons fire back and forth. He noticed Ki was sinking. He gasped and made his way closer to Ki. When a cannon ball almost hit him, he squealed. "We're sinking, Sir!" A boy said.

 

Minho sighed in defeat. "Abandon ship - tell the others to abandon ship." He said. "I'm staying right here." He continued.

 

"But Sir-"

 

"Go!" Minho snapped.

 

The boy bowed and ran away from Minho. The captain could hear the boy's voice along with the crew screeching to abandon ship. Minho looked at the captain on the other ship. They locked eyes, they knew it. Minho gave a little nod.

 

The other captain nodded back. He put his hand up. "Cease fire! We have won!" The other captain shouted.

 

Minho closed his eyes as he felt the water now reach his ankles. As he felt the water at his chest, he felt a pair of arms around his waist. He looked down to see Jonghyun's concerned eyes.

 

"Jjong? What-"

 

"Let's go." Jonghyun interrupted.

 

Minho nodded and held his breath. Jonghyun spinned some water and put Minho's head inside. This created an air bubble for the aerobic male. Minho watched the fish nearby as Jonghyun led him somewhere else. Jonghyun went through the coral and different little places, the places that Jonghyun always passes when he wants to meet Minho.

 

Jonghyun has never taken Minho to his home before, it has always been Minho inviting him. Of course Minho had to supply a little place for the mythical creature. Minho was amazed as he looked at the house. Jonghyun put details on everything as if it were a human house. He chuckled inwardly as he even carved a clock on the wall.

 

Jonghyun looked back at Minho, pointing up. Minho pushed his body against the bottom of the house to go above the water. He gasped hard, feeling a little bit of pain in his chest. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Yeah," Minho coughed, "I'm fine." He answered. "Where are we?" He asked.

 

Jonghyun blushed. "This is my bedroom." He said.

 

"How did you..?" Minho saw there was no water.

 

"It was a natural cave form, so.. I took advantage of it for some things." Jonghyun said.

 

Minho saw all of the belongings he had given to Jonghyun. Naturally, some things had water damage. "I get amazed every time I see you, you know that?" Minho chuckled.

 

Jonghyun giggled. "Rest your feet," He pushed Minho out of the water, "I have some drinks in that chest over there." He pointed.

 

Minho looked at the chest. "That's the chest that disappeared from the saloon two months ago." He realized. "Did you.." He pointed.

 

Jonghyun had a little, embarrassed smile. "I might have taken a few things from land.." He put his fingers together.

 

Minho laughed and stood up, walking to the chest. He saw bottles of water and some canned goods. He took a water bottle out and sat on the edge of the rock formation, looking at Jonghyun. Jonghyun kept his sweet smile on his features. Minho blushed and looked at the fin coming out of the water. It was rocking back and forth like a teenage girl's legs when she's on her bed daydreaming about her crush.

 

"What's up?" Minho asked.

 

"I'm admiring your legs, that's all." Jonghyun answered. "It must be so cool to have legs." He continued.

 

Minho shrugged. "I wish I had a tale and could breathe in the water. Then I could just live with you forever." Minho said.

 

Jonghyun blushed. "You want to live with me forever?" He asked, holding his chin.

 

Minho chuckled. "The guys on land would find me crazy, but I'm in love with a fish." He said. "Can I kiss you?" He requested.

 

Jonghyun's face was beyond light pink, no - his face was beet red with a large smile on his face. He didn't realize his expression until he choked on some air. Minho furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the boy cough. Jonghyun went under water for a moment before coming back up.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't.." Minho sighed.

 

"No, no-" Jonghyun jumped out, letting his fin stay in the water, "I just.. I was just excited, that's all." Jonghyun giggled.

 

Minho sat closer to the marine boy. "So..?" He tilted his head like a child asking for a piece of candy to an adult he knew was going to give him that candy.

 

Jonghyun leaned closer. "So?" He said softly.

 

Minho held Jonghyun's soft chin. His face was a little moist, but warm. He leaned closer, putting their lips together softly. Jonghyun's fin danced in the water, splashing left and right as he let out giggles. Minho pulled back to watch the excited boy. "You just get so excited, it's so cute." Minho commented.

 

"I like you~" Jonghyun said.

 

Minho chuckled when the boy held his mouth shyly. "Of course, I think we're a good couple." He said, pushing the boy back into the water to be more comfortable.

 

Jonghyun watched Minho sit over the ledge. "Come here." Minho instructed. "I want to cuddle." He said.

 

Jonghyun smiled. "I'd like that too." He said, putting his arms around the man's waist and pushing his face into his stomach.

 

Even if it was just like this, Minho was happy with their cuddle. He would damage his skin for life if he could tread water and cuddle with Jonghyun that way. But he knew Jonghyun would refuse that. For now, at least.

 

It took me a hot minute to get all of thise cuteness, and there wasn't even the amount I wanted.
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed reading the story!
Thank you for requesting!
<3