For the Fans

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
Poprockshawty


Pairing
(EXO) Chanyeol x Sehun


Genres
Romance


Plot

Chanyeol and Sehun should have made out with each other in the MV to their subunit’s debut single ‘What A Life’. Since that’s not happening in real life, I hope to see it happen in fanfics. Their make out scene doesn't have to make it to the final cut of the MV but I'd just like to read about them making out. Would be interesting if they're kissing for different reasons: Sehun genuinely has feelings for Chanyeol whereas Chanyeol just thinks it'd be fun/hot to do it. Perhaps Chanyeol doesn't even know about Sehun's feelings.

MV




Author
Charlot1081



    Sehun sat down in the car for the music video.  He watched Chanyeol drive around the donut of the big house they chose for the music video shooting.  The house is highly expensive with a roof top jacuzzi  They drive in the circle before going on the porch with the background characters.

"I think it would be cool if we can get a shot at night," Chanyeol looked at the sky while leaning on the pillar of the porch. 

Sehun looked around and nodded.  "You and me together..?"  He asked with a little hope in his voice.

"Nah, backup dancers are a must."  Chanyeol said as he lifted a fancy wine glass with soda in it. 

Sehun looked down with a defeated nod.  Chanyeol noticed the other wasn't feeling the best.  "Hey, we'll have a dance scene together."  He patted Sehun's back.

The younger sighed inwardly with a convincing glare to Chanyeol.  "Let's go inside and have some fun."  He suggested with half effort.

The taller nodded and didn't see through Sehun's façade.  "Alright, now you're talking."  He cheered as he went into the expensive house.


There were girls everywhere with their shorts going to high heaven.  There were dudes in there ready to dance with them and party all night.  What a life.. I wish I could be alone here with Chanyeol..  He looked at the sofa that would be so comfortable to cuddle on when it's cold at night.  It was being abused by alcohol in the afternoon and Gucci-brand perfume.

The director split them up on multiple occasions.  Sehun was around the flower bushes and walked along the house until he got to the backyard where there's a pool there.  He just watched some of the other people there setting things up for later in the day.

"Is something bothering you?"  The director asked as he turned off his camera. 

Sehun looked down at the grass.  "I had a funny idea.."  Sehun nonchalantly blushed and the makeup covered it.  "Maybe, since we're feeling so rich together, we should end on a romantic note?"  He said with a fake smirk.


The director looked at his sheets of paper with a shocked glare.  "You know what?  Chanyeol came to me with the same idea.  You wouldn't believe it."  He laughed as he showed the paper with added notes.

"He wants a hot make out scene?"  Sehun asked as he read aloud.  "During which part?"

"You two will be dancing alone in a special room of the house."  The director said as he walked the younger back into the house.  "It's upstairs, follow me."


Sehun followed as he saw Chanyeol walking around with a few other people with a selfie stick.  He then payed attention to his surroundings when a blue glow entered his peripheral vision. 

"Since we have a night time scene now,"  The director said, "this scene will be totally last."  He looked at his watch.

Sehun hummed as the light is steady.  "Can we make the lights have a club vibe?  I think that would look cool if I had sunglasses."

"Now you're getting it,"  Chanyeol chuckled as he came up behind the younger and put his arms around Sehun's waist, "you sure you wouldn't mind me kissing you?"

Sehun's cheeks flush and his face displays an upset glare.  "Of course, it's just.. acting.. right?"  He said with a small chuckle on the end.

Chanyeol smirks with a nod.  "Right.  All fun and games."  He leaned in to put a small peck on Sehun's cheek.  "My maknae deserves some fun time, right?"

The director looked at his phone woth a nod.  "We have thirty minutes until the sun is at a great spot to record the evening scene at.  Let's pile into the vehicles."  He clapped.


Chanyeol put his hands in his pockets and started walking out of the room.  He followed the director and went into the opposite car of Sehun.  They drive along the palm trees on a closed off road.  They park and the backup dancers are ready to perform with them.

The song plays in the background and they lipsync perfectly to it while doing their little dance.  There was a lot of fun as they went back to the house and started playing by the pool.  But Sehun's mind was elsewhere.  He smiled as the scene is coming up.  What he would give to kiss Chanyeol, even if the other has no feelings.

He doesn't like me though..  He raised his eyebrows as he put his drink down.  They showered up and changed into a different outfit as the night is coming to midnight.


"Are you having fun?"  Chanyeol asked as they walk to the room together.  "You seem to be a little out of it today.. did I say something to upset you?"  He asked honestly.

Sehun didn't have the courage to speak his mind.  "No, everything is alright."  He gave a fake smile.  "I just.. Chelsea's perfume has given me a head ache."  He chuckled as he held his forehead.

Chanyeol nodded.  "Understandable there,"  He laughed along, "well this is the last scene.  So afterward, you can go to bed."  He assured.

Sehun nodded and walked with the older into the room.  Chanyeol opened his mouth with a smile as the lights were strobbing.  Sehun put his sunglasses on and started practicing the dance.

Soon enough, the director comes in and explains the scene.  "Hey, if you don't want to do the kissing-"

"It's fine."  Sehun interrupted Chanyeol.  "I'd like to."

"Yeah, fans would just eat it up, huh?"  Chanyeol elbowed Sehun.

"Yeah.."  Sehun muttered.


The song plays and they do their thing.  At the end, Chanyeol wraps an arm around Sehun's waist and pulls him close to his chest.  Chanyeol took those sunglasses off.  They look into each others eyes and Chanyeol doesn't even go soft on him.  Sehun moaned silently as their lips move together.  His eyes are slammed shut and his breathing elevated.

He's a great kisser..  Was Sehun's thought.  The kiss was over as soon as it began.  The director made his cut, and the lights went back to being steady. 

"Great show, truly."  The director said, showing them the video.

"Yeah, awesome!  Fans are going to go wild."  Chanyeol clapped.

Is that all you care about..?  "Hey, maybe we shouldn't add that in there."  Sehun voiced.

The two look at him with shock.  "Why not?"  Chanyeol asked.


Sehun leaned against the wall and looked at one of the lights.  "Well.. press will be all over us, wondering if we're a couple.  You know how SM kills anyone for those types of scandals.."  He said.  That and I rather a real kiss get put online.

"He makes a good point."  Chanyeol submitted.  "Can you edit out that part?"

"Yeah.. but hey, if you ever want it posted, I'll keep it-"

"Please discard it."  Sehun interrupted.  "That doesn't need to be in the wrong person's hands."  He left the room.


Chanyeol followed after him with concern.  "Sehun?"

"Hyung,"  Sehun turned back, "I'm going to go to bed now.  My head ache has gotten worse."  He told.

Chanyeol relaxed his fists and nodded.  "Alright, good night."


Sehun made his way to one of the spare rooms and lay there on his bed.  At least I got to kiss him.. but now I feel like I'm in even more misery..



 


And a bad ending you get XD
I'm sorry that this is so short, but I figured if I added more it would just get boring.
Did it go too fast?
Thank you so much for requesing another time, I hope this story was interesting~

<3