Be Mine?

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
_Guuci_Queen_


Pairing
(BTS) Kim Taehyung x Minjoo


Genres

and Romance
Slight-Angst



Plot
So Minjoo and Taehyung have been friends since kindergarten and Taehyung had a crush on Minjoo ever since, so Taehyung asked Minjoo out in highschool but got rejected and Taehyung never talked to Minjoo ever since then. Present time: it's Graduation day for college and Taehyung 'accidentally' bumps into Minjoo to start a conversation with her (Taehyung still has a crush on Minjoo) they talked about what was going on with their lives and Minjoo brings up why Taehyung was ignoring her the couple years. and she mentions that she got jealous when she saw Taehyung with other girls and that she was too blind to know that she had a crush on him for a long time. Minjoo brings Taehyung to her dorm and locks the door and they begin to do bOoM BoOm. (* ̄3 ̄)╭ you can edit the story if its not good


Author
Charlot1081
 



    Taehyung's bow gets tightened and a woman looks up at him with a sweet smile.  The woman is his mother, getting him ready for his first day of kindergarten.  His bangs are a bowl-shape and his vest is on straight.  He purses his lips as he watches his mother tie his shoes.

"I can do it, Mommy!"  He said with an excited smile.

"Oh really?"  She looked at him with disbelief but happiness at the same time.  "Go on and show mommy what you can do."  She insisted.

He bent down and picked up the laces.  He put them together to make them resemble a bow.  "See?"  He said, looking back at her.

"Try walking, Sweetie."  She said with an amused tone.

He began walking, but quickly tripped over his loose laces.  "Ow.."  He held his nose.

"Mommy will show you how to do it again."  She patted his and he sat up with his knees arched to his chest.


He watched the woman perfectly tie the laces and he clapped.  "I'll do it just like you, Mommy!"  He stood up and ran around, laughing excitedly as he's not tripping like before.

"It's time to go meet some new friends, Taehyung-ah."  She put her hand out and he instinctively ran up to it to hold it.  "I think you'll meet some wonderful children there."  She encouraged as they walk together.


Being that the kindergarten isn't too far away, she walks him to it.  There, he sees many students his age waving to him and inviting him into their circle. 

"I'm Namjoon,"  He bowed, "and this is my sister Minjoo."  He introduced.

They seemed to be twins, and Taehyung was excited.  "Woah!  You two look alike!"  He commented with his pointer finger.

"Namjoon-oppa, I wanna go on the slide."  She pouted with her big eyes looking at him.

"Oh,"  Taehyung interrupted their twin moment, "I'm Taehyung."  He introduced himself.


She smiled and waved her hand.  "Hey, Cutie.  I'm gonna go slide.  You wanna come?"  She asked while holding Namjoon's hand.

"Cute?"  Taehyung blushed.


She laughed and walked with Namjoon to the playground.  Taehyung turned around and waved to his mother before running upp to catch up with the other two.


__


Taehyung smiled as he looked up at the ceiling, remembering the first time he met Minjoo.  The light coming in through the window reminded Taehyung that it was almost time to go to school.  He stood up and cracked his neck, ignoring the slight cramping in his back from laying there for hours. 

He'd been up all night studying and thinking about Minjoo.  Today's the day,  He thought as he looked down at the box of chocolate on his desk, I'm gonn tell Minjoo how I feel about her.  He lifted the ligth blue box and opened it.  He took a piece of chocolate out and chomped on it.

He put it back and lifted his gray night shirt.  His pajama pants came next before he picked up his high school uniform from the chair.  Buttoning up his shirt, he looks in his full length mirror.  He picked up his comb and brushed his slightly-curly bangs and poked at his cheeks. 

"Have they gotten a bit poofy?"  He commented in a mutter. 

He shrugged it off and walked out of his room.  Seeing his mother in the kitchen, he hugged the woman.  "I'm off to school, Mom~"  He cooed before kissing her cheek.


"Be good, Son."  She leaned against the counter and watched him take the packed lunch from the fridge.  "Make sure you get to class on time, I don't want another phone call, young man."  She pointed at him teasingly.


Taehyung scratched his neck.  "I'll be on my way then.  See you tonight."  He bowed before leaving the house.


Holding his backpack straps, he looks out at the morning sky.  A few clouds are there, but for the most part it was pretty clear.  He then hears the chattering of his friends up ahead.  He sprinted to catch up to them.


"Jimin, Jungkook!  How was your weekend?"  He asked while getting between them.

"Pretty good, Tae."  Jungkook casually put his arm around Taehyung while Jimin took his phone out.


"You know, Namjoon said that he'll be skipping school today."  Jimin read his texts.  "He's not feeling too well.  He tod me to tell you to take care of Minjoo for him."  Jimin winked.

Taehyung laughed.  "It's all coming together, huh?  Wish me luck, Boys."  Taehyung said as they near the school.


And with nearing the school, the trio see Minjoo looking around while entering the gate.  "I'm surprised Namjoon is letting you ask her out.  He's usually such a brick wall when it comes to boys asking her out."  Jungkook mentioned.

"I guess he likes me."  Taehyung shrugged as they showed their student ID's to the man at the gate.  "Besides, all the boys that come to Minjoo are definitely not worthy enough."  He teased.


Jimin huffed.  "And what makes you think you're good quality, Tae?"  He nudged Taehyung's stomach while entering the building.

Taehyung shrugged.  "I just like her, that's all.  Well.. maybe a little more than like."  He blushed as they reached their lockers.


Jungkook poked at Taehyung's chest.  "Admit it, you love everything about her.  Even her tendencies to naw at her eraser during an exam."  He smirked.

Taehyung laughed.  "You got me."  He put his things in his locker and took out the book for the first class.  "Anyway, I'll see you guys at lunch."  He waved as he walked to his class.



***


Minjoo was passed a note during class.  The paper said read later on the outside, so she put the paper in her book while the teacher wasn't noticing.  She looked at the person who sent it her way.  It was a classmate she's not too close to, so she guesses that it was handed from student to student until it got to her.  She inwardly sighed and looked back down at her book.

Class ended and she brought her bag to the bathroom.  Ignoring the girls chatting at the counter, she went into one of the stalls to open the piece of paper.  Go to the bench after your last class.  The note said.  She nodded and put the paper back into her backpack.  She gets notes like these from her friends all the time.  Recognizing the handwriting to be Jungkook's, she doesn't give it a second thought.

She exited the bathroom after completing her tasks in there and walked to the cafeteria.  She looked around and saw the boys at the table with a plate for her already.  She walked past a few other students who watched her with envy.  Of course her small group of friends was recognized by a lot of the students there.  They weren't too silent of a group and they were known to occupy a whole table for themselves.

"Hey,"  She greeted them while sitting down, "thanks for getting me lunch."  She looked at them.

Seokjin raised his chopsticks with a smile.  "Dig , Minjoo."  He said while taking some of Jimin's noodles.

"Hey,"  Jimin looked at him with narrowed eyes for a moment, "just ask, Bro."  He nudged the other with a smile.


Minjoo shook her head.  "How's Namjoon doing?"  Taehyung asked out of nowhere.

"He's fine, just a little sick, that's all."  She said while scratching her head.  "I guess my food poisoned him last night.."

Jungkook put his spoon down.  "Wait, he's sick because he ate your food?"  He asked with shock.

She shrugged.  "I was trying different things.. maybe I didn't cook the egg enough."  She held her chin.  "Anyway, he should be back tomorrow."  She assured.

The table nodded and continued eating.  She looked at Jungkook with suspicion, remembering the letter she got from him earlier in class.  Why would Kookie be sending me a letter though?  She thought as she drank her soup.



The hours pass by and Minjoo finishes her last class.  She noticed Taehyung leave in a hurry but thought nothing of it.  She said her goodbye's to the few classmates she knows and walked to her locker.  Finishing up there, she exits the school building.  Instead of turning right toward the gate, she turned left to go toward the living campus.

This part of the campus houses the dorms and other special buildings, including the library.  She held her backpack straps and rounded the corner.  She makes it to the bench that she sometimes comes to to hang out with some of the boys after school.  She looked around and pursed her lips, wondering where Jungkook is.

"Hey.."  She heard a different voice.

She turned to the source and sees Taehyung approach her with a smile.  "Tae?  What's up?"  She asked with a raised eyebrow.


He cleared his throat and put his hands behind his back.  "I uh.. do you have some time?"  He asked, showing the bench.


She nodded and sat down.  "What's going on?"  She asked with confusion.

He breathed in and out, knowing that this is the only small window he'll have to talk to her without anyone else around.  "I wanted to tell you something.."  He started.  "I know it's out of nowhere, and I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.."

"You can say whatever's on your mind, Tae."  She hend his shoulder.

He gained confidence and nodded.  He held her hand.  "Minjoo, I'm going to take you back some years,"  He began, "you've been really nice to me ever since we met.

"You've made me smile when I've been sad.  You made me confident when I've been scared.  You.. complete me in so many ways."  He said with a big smile.  "Minjoo, please be my girlfriend.  I enjoy every moment I'm with you."


She was speechless.  The man emptied his heart to her.  "Taehyung.."  She whispered.  "I'm sorry,"  She raised her eyebrows, "I.. don't feel the same way."

"Wh-what?"  Taehyung slowly let go of her hand.

"You're a cute and really nice boy.. but I don't have the same feelings.  It wouldn't be fair to you if I accepted your love."  She stood up.  "If.. that's all you wanted, I need to go now."  She bowed. 


Taehyung widened his eyes.  "Are.. you sure?"  He asked.

She nodded.  "I'll see you tomorrow.."  She said and left.


Taehyung looked down at the bench with a sad smile.  Did I read her incorrectly?  She gives me warm smiles and loving eyes.  Did I take her friendly gestures as flirting?  He held his forehead.  What an idiot.. she'll never see me the same way.  He stood up and let out a frustrated sigh.

At least the guys weren't here to see my failure.  He left the bench and put his hands in his pockets.



The following school days leading up to graduation followed a pattern.  Taehyung wouldn't talk to Minjoo, not that the girl would even up a conversation.  They participated in the group conversations, but they never made eye contact or said a word outside the group to each other.  Taehyung still has her in his heart, but he also has school on his mind.


And then they all part ways.  They all go to the same college, but their schedules are all different.  They rarely see each other, and when they do, Minjoo is never part of it.  It almost seemed like she vanished from existence while Namjoon continues on without her.  Taehyung has noticed the girl would never look at him while passing by through the campus. 

It was like this for two years while they all grab onto their general degree.  Graduation season comes by and Minjoo straightened her cap, letting the tassel wave around and shine in the bright sunlight.

She laughed as she saw some of her friends in the distance cheer with glasses in their hands.  One of the girls sneaked an extra embrella into the other girls' drink.  Precious..  She inwardly commented.  She lifted her arm to take a sip of her drink; however, someone bumped into her and the red beverage spilled onto the floor a bit.

She turned and saw a familiar male frantically cleaning up the mess.  "I'm so sorry,"  He said, standing taller than her, "I'll get you another drink."  He offered.

"It's okay, Tae."  She said.

The first time she uttered anything to him in two years.  He nodded and pursed his lips.  "How have you been?  It's been a pretty long time, huh?"  She asked, laughing a bit at the end.


He laughed along and nodded.  "Yeah, it's been awhile.  I'm just gonna be going to get my degree now."  He said with an honest smile.

"Really?  What are you looking to do?"  She asked with a smile.  "You still want to be a dancer?"  She elbowed him a bit.


Taehyung laughed and shook his head.  "No, I'm going into law.  I realized in these two years that I want to continue the family business honestly and well."  He said, putting his hands behind his back.

She nodded.  "I'm proud of you, Tae."  She commented.

"What are you doing?"  He asked as he scratched his neck. 

"I'm still deciding, but I'm thinking that it'll probably be a doctor route.  I love animals."


He nodded and looked around.  "You know.. you've been ignoring me.  What's up?"  She asked out of nowhere.

"Oh,"  His hands fell to his sides, "I've.. just been busy.  That's all."  He laughed.  "But I could ask the same thing.  It seems like you've been ignoring me."


She blushed angrily and looked away.  "Well with all of those girls following you, I figured you didn't need another one."  She muttered.

Taehyung looked at her with confused eyes.  "I wouldn't mind you following me, Minjoo.  I'd like that better than those other girls."  He admitted.

"Well then why do you let them hold your arms?"  She turned toward him with an angered expression.


He slightly backed up while putting his hands up.  "Woah, calm down."  He said.  "I've just.. been looking for a girlfriend, I guess."  He said awkwardly.  "Why are you mad about it?"  He asked.


She sighed and looked down.  "I just.. don't like seeing you with them."  She said in a small voice.  "It's been like that since high school."

He raised an eyebrow.  "You.. are jealous?"  He asked, getting a hum of confirmation.  "When I told you my feelings, you said you didn't have the same feelings.  Why would you get jealous over me hanging out with other girls?"  He asked.


She put her cup down and folded her arms.  "I don't know.. I guess.. maybe I did have a crush on you."  She admitted.  "And when you told me about your feelings.. I just lost all confidence.

"I told myself it wasn't real.  That I didn't have a crush on you."  She said, looking at him seriously.  "So I believed it."


He nodded and looked around.  "Well.. I'm still single and my feelings for you won't go away.  No matter how many dates I try to go on, you're smile always comes to me."  He confessed reaching for her hands.

"Even after these years, you still like me?"  She asked, holding his hands.  "Even though I rejected you?"

Taehyung nodded.  "Pathetic, huh?"  He laughed sadly.

"No.. I'm touched, honestly."  She smiled, leaning closer to him.  "Maybe.. we can.."


He raised his eyebrows.  "Seriously?"  He asked with a big smile.  "Do you want to date?"  He asked.

"Let's talk somewhere more private."  She blushed.  "Follow me."  She kept her grip on one of his hands as she lead the way.


He let her walk him without question.  They entered the female dorms and the guard there was about to say something.  However, he noticed that she was allowing Taehyung to walk with her.  They walk up the steps to the second floor and go down a few doors.  She took her keys out and thanked the day for her roommate to not be in.

Taehyung stood there in confusion as he looked around the room.  His attention went to the sound of the door locking behind him.  "Min?"  Was all he could say before she stood on her toes to put their lips together.

Taehyung looked down at the girl and noticed her relaxed eyes.  She's not forcing herself.  He noted.  He cautiously put his hands on her shoulders.

Being that she continued on with the kiss, his nerves relaxed.  Those hands went down her arms and then went to her hips, bringing their bodies together.  She moaned cutely and started backing him up.  He let her guide until the back of his knees hit a bed he saw earlier.

He stood firmly and slowly broke the kiss that turned into a tongue kiss at some point.  "Minjoo?"  He asked in a shaky voice.

"Tae.. I want to get closer to you."  She whispered.  "If in you're willing." 

He swallowed audibly and looked her up and down.  It has crossed his mind a few times.. maybe more than a few times.  The thought of having with Minjoo.  Namjoon's furious eyes always made his visions stop, however.

"Are we.. allowed to..?"  He asked as he kept his hands on her hips.

"You're afraid of Namjoon, I'm gathering."  She said calmly.  "I don't think he has a choice on who I want to love on."


He smirked at her sassiness.  He nodded and turned them around, getting her onto the bed with him atop her.  He put his lips on her neck softly as his hands go down her sides.

"The same day you accept my feelings you want to make love?"  He asked with a smirk as he looks at her rising and falling chest.

"It's not like we're strangers, Tae."  She laughed.


He laughed along and bent down to kiss her now-exposed chest.  The gown was carefully folded up before the small shirt she had was placed elsewear following the leggings she put on.  The cap fell off when she was laid down, but that is now resting on the gown.  His hands then traveled to her s as his lips stayed attached to her lips.

Their tongues moved together slowly as he took a handfull of her chest.  Thumbing her s through her bra, he started grinding his hips.  "Forgive me for not having experience, Min."  He said, looking at her.  "Please bear with me."

She shrugged.  "It's not like I have any more experience than you do."  She winked.

"Your roommate shouldn't be in for awhile, right?"  He asked.

She reached for her phone on the nightstand and pressed on some keys.  "There, she won't be here until tomorrow afternoon."  She assured.  "So let's take our time?"  She suggested.


He nodded and sat up.  He looked at her body from her flowing hair sprawled on the pillow to her tummy.  He poked her belly button before his finger hooked on her .  "This can come down?"  He asked permission a bit cutely.

She nodded and lifted herself to unclasp her bra.  Her whole body was on display for him now.  He his lips before dipping his head down to put kisses on her stomach to her hips.  He kissed her thighs before he stopped.  She had cleared .

"Tae,"  She called out, "aren't you forgetting something?"  She asked.


He looked at her with confusion until she looked all around him.  He looked down at himself with wonder.  "Your clothes, Tae."  She teased.

"Oh!"  He laughed and stood up.  "You want a show?"  He asked.

"Sure,"  She sat up and put her knees to her chest.


He started a little beat, going down his button shirt until he could take them off by the sleeves.  He then litered the room with the shirt.  Minjoo saw his muscles on display.  His pecks and abs flexing with each movement.  He covers his face in embarassment, however.  "I'm sorry."  He giggled.

She laughed and shook her head.  "You're fine, Tae."  She said.  "Keep going."  She winked.


Taehyung laughed and signaled her to come over.  "Why don't you take the rest off?"

She raised an eyebrow and laughed.  "Alright, get over here, big boy."  She crawled to the end of the bed and eyed that bulge.  His pants and boxers were off within a couple minutes and then he was forced down onto the bed with her between his legs.

"So that's what was hiding there,"  She leaned down and kissed his head and blew on .

"Min.."  He groaned while watching being lightly on.

They make eye contact that has them both smirk.  "I see that we're both ready,"  She commented, putting her knees on either side of his hips.  "Let's keep it slow though.."


He nodded and smiled.  "I'm comfortable with any pace, Love."

Her cheeks turn pink with the new term.  "Tae.."  She smiled and looked away flustered.

She lowered herself slowly onto him, feeling the man's length go into her.  She bit her lip as she settled down on him completely.  "Are you okay?"  He noticed her pained expression.  "Please don't rush."  He said worriedly.

She leaned down and put their lips together.  He carefully repositioned them for him to take lead.  Their kiss is soft and comforting, Taehyung made sure of it.  She held his shoulders and smiled.  "Okay.."

He kept their lips together and he held her hips, moving at a slow beat.  He felt her tighten up, so he kept on a slow pace.  "You tell me when to go faster, Love."  He whispered his deep voice against her ear.

A shiver went through her body and nodded, putting her hand in his dark hair.  She easily became distracted by his tongue that moved in slowly and gently.  Her relaxed expression told him she was ready for a faster beat.  He moved his hips a bit faster and harder, hearing little noises come from her.

She felt his hands massage her hips in circles while his lips gently kiss down her neck.  "Tae.."  She moaned as he went harder but the pace was still even.


She felt the caution in the man's movements.  His hands gently went to her sides and his kisses were light.  "Y-you can.."

Taehyung understood.  He felt her pull him closer, and he quickened his pace.  Their bodies moved together and their moans mixed.  Her hips shudder as he thumbs her . 

"Tae.."  She moaned at a specific .  "Tae-hyung."  Her moan got louder as he pounded harder.


Taehyung on her neck as he traveled the road to his release.  He gains speed and she can feel it too.  She moves her hips to meet his and without warning, they both grow a warm feeling.  Taehyung pulled back and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wh-what's wrong?"  She asked as his movements stopped.

"I-I..I came in-in you.."  He realized.

She bit her lip and looked around his eyes.  "I'm so sorry.. I.."  His mind went to mush.

"Shh,"  She brought him back down to her, "I.. kinda wanted it.." 


"You did?"  Taehyung asked, feeling her arms stay around him and pull him closer.

She nodded.  "I've thought about it for awhile.. I'd.. like to have your baby, Tae."  She said with blushed cheeks.


She felt his heart rate go faster and faster.  "I love you,"  She whispered, bringing him closer.





 


I couldn't just start it with them being at the college.
I went back.  Far back XD
I hope you enjoyed the story, and I'm sorry for ending it like that.
I felt in the mood for some family au hahah


<3