Food or Kim Taehyung

Cute Bunny - One-shot Request Shop [Busy~]

Requester
_Gucci_Queen_  

 

Pairing
Taehyung x Madelyn

 

 

Genres
Romance,  

 

Plot
Author's Choice
[Madelyn came for the food but she didn't expect to meet him. ]

Author
SMTownR


 

 

 

"Who's wedding is it?" Madelyn peeked over her mother's shoulder to take a look at the wedding card. "Kim Taehee weds Jung Ji Hoon." she read. "Who are they? I've never heard about them." Madelyn remarked as she grabbed the toast and the butter knife to apply jam and sat in front of her mother.

 

"Taehee is my best friend's daughter. They have invited the whole family. Are you coming?" her mother raised an eyebrow as she knew the answer already.

 

"Duh! Yeah! I get food." which was always her response that made her mom chuckle. "I don't know where you get that love for food." her mother stood up and reached Madelyn to place a kiss on her forehead. "See you at the mall to get you some dresses. It's payday today." her mother waved at her and left to work where as Madelyn was left to attend university in 30 minutes.

 

 

Madelyn Lee was a medic student in Seoul National University . Frankly, she didn't know that she'd end up becoming a medical student as she fell asleep most of the time in high school but one day someone helped her actually focus and fall in love with science and he remained her crush for long. After her last lecture she texted her mom that she'll be at the mall.

 

***

 

"Mom, I did few changes to the frock." Madelyn yelled from the bathroom as she fixed her make up. After finishing her make up she climbed down the stairs while her mother looked at her in shock.

 

"Wow! Who knew that my food lover daughter would look so pretty." which made Madelyn chuckle. "Let's just go, Mom."

 

 

Madelyn's mom was soon lost in the midst of the guests as it had been long and she was off to catch up with her old buddies. Madelyn pouted as she thought her mom would stick with her. She saw the buffet serving sweets.

 

"Well, might as well hang around there." she muttered to herself and walked towards heaven.

 

"I see that you still love food." a forgotten but yet familiar voice remarked. Madelyn shocked turned to face the intruder of her holy time.

 

"Kim Taehyung! What are you doing here?" she asked as she thought that she'll never get to meet him after high school. He chuckled in response.

 

"Attending my sister's wedding, of course." he replied casually and grabbed a little tart from the table. Madelyn stood still and stared at the man before searching for any changes. He looked the same except for his hair. Permed hair looked hot on him. Madelyn found herself still ogling on him but before Taehyung can notice it she mentally slapped herself.

 

"Oh, I see." she nodded not knowing what to say next.

 

He smiled, "Well, what brings you here? How do you know my sister? I never mentioned about her existence before." he muttered the last sentence silently which made Madelyn raise her brows. What did he mean by it?

 

Well, technically she was once rejected by him back in high school. Her mind recalled the incident again.

 

Madelyn absolutely hated all the science classes as she fell asleep for not knowing anything. She was fed up with all the theories random people in history have come up with.

 

One fine day she had to stand out of the class as a punishment for falling asleep and snoring in the class. And that was the day Taehyung transferred to her school. And she was the first person he saw as she was right out of the door. He stood there staring at her clearly amused.

 

"What are you staring at?" she asked the stranger while he responded with a laugh. A pretty attractive laugh.

"Just wondering if this is how students are punished."

 

Madelyn rolled her eyes. "Here," she pointed at the ground she was standing. "is better than in there" she pointed the door. "it's boring in there. I could stare at these  unwatered plants withering for days." she replied while he started laughing again.

 

"You are amusing. By the way, I'm Kim Taehyung. A new transfer student." he offered his hand for a shake. She looked down at his hand and then at his face. Nodding she shook his hand. "Madelyn Lee. Enjoy your class."

 

Not soon after that Taehyung started hanging with her and eventually helped her with science when she needed a tutor. He was a good tutor and with his help she aced the exams and actually started to perk up her interests in the medical field. And also on him. He was so charming and handsome. She often found herself staring and day dreaming about him.

 

Wanting to get over the feeling even if he rejects her or accepts her she decided to confess. As cliché it might seem it was cliché. She took him the chocolates she made and confessed him on valentines. Seeing other students getting rejected encouraged her to not feel embarrassed about it.

 

Confidently, she walked towards him. He was speaking animatedly with his friends. Ever since his transfer to her school he had been attracting girls from everywhere and the pile of chocolates sitting on his table was such a proof.

 

"Oh, hey! Madelyn!" a friend of Taehyung called Seokjin waved. She waved awkwardly back as the other hand hid the chocolate box behind her.

"Hi, Lyn." Taehyung called her with the nickname he made for her. She loved the name. Smiling she took the box and handed it to him.

 

He laughed at her. "Are you gonna confess?" he asked almost in disbelief which made Madelyn feel stupid for some reason.

"Why are you using such a tone?" she asked.

"Well, I've been confessed the whole day and it's tiring. I didn't know that you would be one among them."

 

Madelyn sighed. At this point she knew she would be rejected. She saw it coming anyway. Though she walked in with confidence she had already lost it. So, to save her from embarrassment.

 

" Just because I brought you chocolate doesn't mean I'm confessing to you! Since I have no interest in giving anyone else I thought why not give my male friends chocolate. Fine!" she didn't let him open his mouth if he was going to apologise. "I'm disappointed on you Taehyung. I feel offended. And, Seokjin, if you want have this. Seems like this man in front of me doesn't need it." she placed it on the table and left.

 

After that day she never spoke to him and always ignored him. After all it was her last year and she was working extra hard in school so she could get accepted to Seoul national University.

 

" My mom's a friend of your mom." she replied shortly after she tried to get rid of the bitter memories. He nodded understandingly.

"She might be the one my mom constantly speaks of." he noticed that Madelyn was avoiding eye contact with him. He bit his lips as he remembered that the last time they spoke things weren't great between them.

 

 

The first time Taehyung saw Madelyn he fell for her. She looked like a troublemaker and also a clumsy girl which proved true when he got to know her. He helped her with her studies. But, he didn't know what came over him when he questioned her feelings for him on Valentine's Day. He wasn't supposed to generalise her with other girls. Because she was different and he liked her.

 

Being in his previous school where his sister studied. He was constantly known as Taehee's brother. He didn't have his own identity as everyone was friends with him because he was Taehee's brother. His sister was one of the prettiest girls in school and many of them approached him so they could approach her. When it was at a peak which he couldn't bear he asked his parents to change his school.

 

In this school he met Madelyn and friends who stayed with him. But, there was a flaw in him. He loved the popularity. He thought if he dated then he'd lose the popularity just like how celebrities does. He regrets it. He regrets treating Madelyn like that.

 

 

"I'm sorry." he said staring at her. He sighed when her eyes met his. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it to offend you that day." her eyes made his heart hammer against his chest. He had missed her. It has been almost a year since he last saw her. He saw her at graduation but they couldn't speak.

 

Madelyn closed her eyes. "I have forgotten it." No, she didn't. "So, it's alright." she opened her eyes. Taehyung sighed again and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"No, it isn't alright. You were my friend and I wasn't supposed to treat you that way."

 

She bit her lips again. She wondered if she should confess her real feelings. "Let's speak about this somewhere else." Taehyung nodded and guided her to a room and asked her to sit in the couch while he took the seat beside her.

 

Madelyn stared down at her hands fidgeting. "I, actually, I really did want to confess to you that day. But, when you said that I didn't want to embarrass myself. I wanted to save myself." after she said that, she raised her head to look at his reaction. His lips were pursed and his expression was unreadable.

 

After few minutes of staring at her, he leaned in slowly and placed his lips on hers. Madelyn was confused but she didn't pull away. He was ling her bottom lip and his hand held hers while the other grabbed the back of her neck.

 

After few minutes Madelyn gave into the kiss and opened letting him explore her cavern. She wraps her hands around his neck pulling him closer which leads them to fall into the couch.

 

Taehyung broke this and stayed down at her. "I never rejected you." he whispered.

She smiled, "but I never confessed." she tilted her head which made him chuckle.

 

"Is it to late to say that I love you?" he asked getting closer to her lips.

She pecked his lips. "it's never too late, Tae." and then they were back again to another kiss. 

 

He kissed down her neck for which he earned beautiful moans from her. Back in high-school he had been imagining such scenarios when she wore high ponytails revealing her fair, smooth neck.

 

" No marking me, please." Madelyn barely managed to whisper which made him chuckle. It was unfortunate that he couldn't mark her.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he reached back up to look at her which made her smile.

 

"Well, I thought when you confessed we were. But yeah." she shrugged which made him dive into another kiss. She pushed Taehyung up still kissing him and started to remove his coat.

"Do you wanna really go this far? Right here?" he asked helping her his shirt. "I'm not saying no but are you up for it. If someone walks in or something." Madelyn rolled her eyes and stood up and to lock the other.

 

"Doors have a lock for a reason, Tae." she stated as a fact. "Tell me what happened to the genius Tae. I was shocked when I heard that you take art classes. I thought you'd be a medical student as well."

 

Taehyung pulled her down onto his lap. "Just cuz I'm good in science it doesn't mean that I would like to pursue a career in that field. I'm taking theater classes. Gonna work in the Broadway."

 

"That sounds hot." her remark made him chuckle.

"What part of it sounds hot?" he slowly ped her frock as they spoke.

 

"Well, imagining you performing.." she replied as she stood up to let the frock fall onto the floor.

 

"Just one question before everything. After this are we going back to the wedding?"

 

"Hmmm.. Well if you we don't need to go as by that time they'll be off to their honeymoon. We'd miss them."

 

Madelyn nodded sat down beside him and pulled him for another kiss. He kissed her jaw, then her neck and then behind her ears which made her a mess. His hand reached her and started massaging it with her bra on.

 

Madelyn reached the hook behind her and got rid of it. He removed it and continued groping both her s. Finally, he reached down and took a to his mouth and grazing his teeth from time to time earning more moans from her. In the mean time his hands reached her . He slip them to a side and started rubbing her circles which made her arch her back.

 

Not wanting her to be the only one pleasured he guided her hand to his bulge motioning her to rub him over his pants and she did as shown. He reached back and started to kiss her on her lips.

 

She undid his belt and zipper and helped get rid of his trousers and boxers. She stood up and he held her hips guiding her to slip down on his . Madelyn groaned in pain. It was her first time but it was kind of satisfying as it felt right.

 

She sat still for a while and Taehyung in the meantime tried to process the sensation. He never felt it before. Not even with the few girls he had slept with before. With Madelyn everything just felt perfect.

 

"Move." she whispered which made Taehyung place her on the couch and pound onto her slowly and sensually. "Faster, Tae, faster." which shrieked. It felt almost too good that she couldn't hold it in.

 

"I think I'm gonna ." she managed to breath out as he relentlessly pounder onto her. He leaned his forehead on her shoulders as he too couldn't beat the sensation. " for me baby girl." he said as he felt her tighten around him and then let go. She gave a little scream and he pulled out before he could inside her as he didn't want her to get pregnant.

 

Madelyn laid on the couch breathing heavily and Taehyung sat as he tried gain his breath. "That was intense." he breathed out. Madelyn motioned him to lie down with her. He nodded and grabbed a sheet to cover each other with it.

 

"Round two at the shower." Taehyung said placing a kiss on her forehead

 


I'm an amateur when coming to so please excuse it. Sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy. Please do leave a comment below.